Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Highlight of V2 ep.2 for me is the first encounter of Kang and DKW at the police station. The first week (opening week) was rather slow, maybe that's why people are losing interest fast...

Yeah it’s a good thing that V3 works out better. That goes to show that gore makes people attracted :thumbsup: case closed.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

This looks fun. Let me join too.

These days line from Antique Bakery keep playing in my head. "Guys like Ryan is meant to be shared":naughty:

Ooooooh, you should join in HPL thread then.....:joy: He is absolutely a STAR there....He swept clean all K drama leads before him....:joy: All the ladies got a PHD or minimal Master degree in KJW's hotness, they dissecting every single pore of him....:joy: Lovely!!

+2

• LOL 6

746 :sleeping:

who can discuss after KJW dragged PMY to the table or at this ep dragged her to his apartment and to his sofa.. all I can do every week now is waiting for the kiss scene wkkwkwkw..

we all will be dying at office tomorrow because of mr. lion gold :joy: everyone now in my room at office start to said sun curator like lion gold called her. With korean style ‘sun curator’. Only my boss is not watching. She is a nerd type. She even doesn’t know F4 WKKWKWKWWKKW :scream: she said she is from SMA 3 (high school) and I asked her where SMA 3 adress. To make sure if that high school building was not located in the forest wkwkkwkwkw :joy:

• LOL 3

@Sejabin

Not dragged lha....Ryan didn’t need to drag her, he coaxed her and she followed joyfully like kerbau dicocok idungnya....:joy:

+2

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Not dragged lha....Ryan didn’t need to drag her, he coaxed her and she followed joyfully like kerbau dicocok idungnya....:joy:

+2

+2

he is number one :thumbsup: 

• LOL 4

Oppa's sexy legs...

D6oOQuEUcAAj9bW?format=jpg&name=large

Guess bae is on a vacation!!!!! Have fun Oppa!!!!!

@stargazer187 You are finallyyyyyy here!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

• LOL 5

For anyone watching The Private Life of My Secretary, I have a question, but I don't have time to watch the episodes to find out the answers myself. So, if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me, that would be much appreciated.

I thought that the secretary was the one face that Do Min Ki could recognize, so why did he not recognize her when she was dressed up and pretending to be Veronica Park?

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I thought that the secretary was the one face that Do Min Ki could recognize, so why did he not recognize her when she was dressed up and pretending to be Veronica Park?

His brain could make out her face because her whole outfit ensemble is firmly registered in his mind. When she is sans red cardigan, ponytail n flat shoes, her face also blurs out. 

And it's not the private life, that's Lion's show. It's the secret life :D:P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

D6oOQuEUcAAj9bW?format=jpg&name=large

after HPL episode today ,  I believe these leg improve my welfare too  :joy::mrgreen:   

@Sejabin 

C1EF693A-2722-4C7F-9CA2-EEFA10D28640.gif

:joy: .. because he cute 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@kokodus omg! The legs so buff:joy: that’s some nice sexy smooth legs lol. Why am I even saying this at 724am. Omg.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

48 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

that’s some nice sexy smooth legs lol. Why am I even saying this at 724am. Omg.

Your breakfast leg + peanut butter... yum.. :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

if a man showing legs like that.. I will be suspicious instead :joy: I am not a fan of any man legs. those legs performance is most important wkwkwkwk :joy:

BTW NO BODY DARE to watch last night ep of HPL at office because they said, this is ramadhan. they are fasting now (dinni said this. I don't trust her WKWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy: )

I am waiting for Bramanda to mess up in this room. He will surely show last night romantic scene in this entire office and mess up everyone concentration hahaha. conversation always change to 19+ topic if he came in here :joy:

@Ameera Ali I just know that is your main job. interesting :relieved:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

@sushilicious sorry to disappear just like that. Lol. I just don't have much time to hang around like before. But  now I think I can breathe more freely. Glad to be back as well. :D

@triplem not yet. I even put on hold TYH and hasn't picked it up yet. And instead of resuming it I started Abyss last week. And I feel confused with it. I might catch up on other dramas soon. FC too. So what you can suggest me?

@kokodus yes... I'm here. So what r you watching now? Psst... you shouldn't expose that oppa.. Ohh.. no.. I'm having my fasting today. I shouldn't see that. LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

:innocent::sleeping: 

Had to act for peers. So got to shout. Now I'm like..no energy. And light headed...im not suitable to shout hahaha

Butttt I'm done with assignment 2! Yay!

• Like 4
  • Love 2