Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali u guys shd watch together Monster. Its good, since u like daily drama type haha..

This is not the right way to attract her :D just tell her to watch KJH and Jin Tae Hyun, and she will watch :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh i am into secret now :mrgreen:

Spoiler

xn1ylB.gif?download=true

:naughty::joy:

i think my drama watch list telling me massage  

her private life

The secret life of my secretary 

left handed wife 

.. Ameera get a life & grab it with left hand  :joy::lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali from Lion to u..

lMKuuDm.jpg

I admit his flower choice is great. Its not those "boring-so-called-red-rose".

He should have handed that over first and confess later. Unskilfull lion! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemFinished ep7. Phew......SLA is really a hard brick to watch, so intriguing, sometimes uncomforting and blunt. The whole atmosphere is so insanely good, it's definitely not a feel good drama.

I think it's not a drama I can just binge watch, I think the drama sucks you in with it's own atmosphere that I need to watch one episode a day, maybe two. 

Ya agreed , it’s heavy & it’s very dark. I’m not sure how I powered through it . But it was such a well done drama . 

No neck on the line for the Secretary drama . It’s only 2 episodes. But so far so good 

@Ameera Ali oh gosh I’m loving that abs-licious gif . I’m happy with the drama . Good feels all round . 

@Lawyerh I will start divorce lawyer after catching up on all my ongoing ones . Which did you prefer ? Divorce lawyer or MND? 

@ktcjdrama SKJ is up next for on OCN thriller 

http://asianwiki.com/Watcher_(Korean_Drama)

investigative - something I like . But anyone’s seen the writer’s work ? He wrote the Good Wife. 

@sushilicious how’s your assignment? Rest your eyes a little bit . 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@triplem i like DL more. DL 1st ep a bit slow burn, will pick up on ep 3/4. And until 9-11 very good. I think around 13 something a bit lacklustre for me. But thats bcos my bad habit. U know whats that lol.

But you can try first, seems not everyone love this show. I feel he do have good chemistry with JYJ tho.

SKJ new drama look promising, i watched the good wife, i like it good storyline. The director is the one doing secret forest. I feel we can expect a lot from this drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Howzzz people here??? @triplem @kokodus @Sejabin @staygold 

Miss you all... Lee min Ho and Kim Eun Sook brought me back here??? :D :D 

All izz well! What dramas r u watching currently?

@triplem what drama is SLA?

Dropping Abyss and The secret life of my secretary. Utterly disappointing!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 yeah its not easy to signed me up to 50 eps. But Monster did it. I agree KJH do well, but other actors also make the drama interesting. The storyline also make me glued to watch it. 

@Ameera Ali u guys shd watch together Monster. Its good, since u like daily drama type haha... 

@ktcjdrama haha idk Joe Taslim eh.. @Sejabinnot bad he seems going international. Jang Hyuk send coffee to him too. Proud of him, even idk him haha...

+2

who is going international? Minho? Jonghyun? .. :joy:

I like lee minho because he is too handsome. 100000000000000000 x handsome than other k actors. HAhahahaha.. :love: some of my minoz friends even until today is still active in their minozclub activity. 

Btw too busy these days and will be very busy before long holidays :dissapointed: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, staygold said:

what drama is SLA?

Secret Love Affair 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

SKJ new drama look promising, i watched the good wife, i like it good storyline. The director is the one doing secret forest. I feel we can expect a lot from this drama

Oh good . I will definitely check it out . 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Niece: let's watch "uncle with hat" song

Me: uncle with hat??

Coz sis: she means the happy song, pharrell is wearing a hat, so he is uncle with a hat :D

Me: lol (and thinking what will kids think of the oppas we watch. :lol:)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama SKJ is up next for on OCN thriller 

http://asianwiki.com/Watcher_(Korean_Drama)

investigative - something I like . But anyone’s seen the writer’s work ? He wrote the Good Wife

Putting it on my watch list then. I love investigative thriller! 

I haven't seen The Good Wife. But I've heard it's really good. Adapted from taiwanese, if I am not mistaken... or was it japanese?? 

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Niece: let's watch "uncle with hat" song

Me: uncle with hat??

Coz sis: she means the happy song, pharrell is wearing a hat, so he is uncle with a hat :D

Me: lol (and thinking what will kids think of the oppas we watch. :lol:)

Lol so cute!!!!

@ktcjdrama The good wife is adapted from a American TV series of the same name. No?? I haven't watched it but I know such a show exists. Lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@ktcjdrama The good wife is adapted from a American TV series of the same name. No?? I haven't watched it but I know such a show exists. Lol. 

Yes, you're right!! It's from American series. Now also adapted to Japanese.

:lol: I mixed it up with another Taiwanese drama The Fierce Wife, which I also heard is very good. (Plot: A beautiful and dedicated housewife discovers her husband has been cheating on her with her cousin who has moved in)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+2

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Ya agreed , it’s heavy & it’s very dark. I’m not sure how I powered through it . But it was such a well done drama . 

No neck on the line for the Secretary drama . It’s only 2 episodes. But so far so good 

Sometimes I also wonder how I am able to go through it, but I never had a drama with this kind of energy and atmosphere. The piano sounds just suck you in and you "feel" the whole drama.

The acting is superb, especially the female lead is so outstanding in her performance, it's just incredible. It is really a good drama, but you really need good nerves.

Okay, tell me if the neck situation changed for Secretary, :D 

• Like 2

Watching Dear Citizens and suddenly Scar Face appeared... :scream: still can't get over his role. He is appearing too soon in another drama. I hope it's just a cameo and not to see him again later.

• LOL 2

@ktcjdrama just watch shameless. You will get a kick from scar face beaten up by NG Himself lol.

@triplem I put myself away from Soompi for a day cause of personal reasons. No I’m not cleansing myself from NG. @Lawyerh<_< lol

———

Lol people were trashing over season 2 voice’s ending..I mean... you want sequel or not? Lol. If you know there is a sequel, she won’t die one Lah. Some more she is the main star..some fans are sooo affected that they couldn’t sleep at night like what?! If just this ending causes you to have a bad Monday...Go see a doctor or talk to someone. You probably have a lot of time in your hands to just to be bothered about this for the longest time. :D #rantdone. 

Edit: yeah...I would feel bumped about it, but I won’t go all the way of saying , it causes me to have a bad Monday or I can’t sleep. Like what? (Which is hella funny to me)

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Watching Dear Citizens and suddenly Scar Face appeared... :scream: still can't get over his role. He is appearing too soon in another drama. I hope it's just a cameo and not to see him again later.

Lol!  When I watched it , I was also surprised.  Definitely a cameo.  But I want to see sis Kim . Think she’ll come back again after she gets released from jail 

All done with your work ?

@sushilicious yeah we know you won’t be able to do a KNG detox :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

@sushilicious yeah we know you won’t be able to do a KNG detox :D 

Lol as long as not getting worse the addiction @sushilicious :joy:

@Sejabin Joe Taslim is the one going international. Maybe u know him. I have no idea lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1