Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I always have it since forever.... :huh:

Yes, that green triangle

Mine will disappear but occasionally it would appear agin, then i have to log off and log back in.  But now like it's still there after logging off.

OMG Yayyy Five dots hahha. Wow i talk alot hahah..wait...:grimace: Some of the ajummas here got even more than me that means they talk loads too. Ah okay, so means i can talk alot more, so i don't need to feel bad about the amount of times I post lolll (PS sometimes i feel extremely bad to talk. SO i wait for others to post something before i continue my lines ):sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

(PS sometimes i feel extremely bad to talk. SO i wait for others to post something before i continue my lines ):sweat_smile:

I always feel youre eloquent at writing & talking.

Lol i also scared if my dots increase. I thought fanatic with 4 dots was bad enuf? Last time i only at 3. 

The weather got me, hot rain hot ... and im caught a bad flu... decided to home rest... 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

i guess it's some new feature bah...do i have the green online thing on your end?

How is your dad? better?

Yes , I can see it now . 

Dad seems better . Platlet count is still Low but other things are improving . Close monitoring at hospital. 

Get well soon @Lawyerh . The doc recommends 2 episodes of k drama , twice a day :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The weather got me, hot rain hot ... and im caught a bad flu... decided to home rest... 

Take care:D

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I always feel youre eloquent at writing & talking.

Sometimes i talk a lot. Then i disappear for a moment. And regret the amount of words i said. :sweat_smile:  

Ps have you heard me talking in IRL? hahahahha

@triplem good to hear that :) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

@sushilicious I just finished V2 ep.1.... can't believe they spent the last 10-15 minutes for car chase scenes... with a little police work interwoven... 

Yeah, saw the gun pointing scene. But can't come up with any comment on it, yet... will probably go through V2 after all...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

@LawyerhIt's the episode where the main lead sings on stage? 

I loved the drama because both leads are clear adults, surrounded by adults (okay the cop is younger) in a mature world, it feels like it's set in a believable world. The cases are interesting, but never too odd or crazy. 

I loved the camera work on QoM, the director was superb when it came down create beautiful scenes. 

To give an example, there were two shots which blew my mind. They tell so much without anyone saying a word, the camera is just set up perfectly. I saved these scenes to this day. :D I remember I swooled over them so much on the thread.

Spoiler

6Vtiz80.png&key=b791b3b7e54c19c57a076275

The colors, how our ahjumma stands alone in the dark. How the male lead is sitting in the light. Its just so perfect.

Spoiler

p6aarba.jpg&key=26b1ebefc5823ffb8261465f

Season 2, both leads are the same, but since I told you already she gets divorced, the people around her change. She keeps the friend with the cafe and most police guys, but no family or her ex-husband. 

Season 2 is okay, it's not as good as S1 but.....sigh....honestly it's hard to explain to you without spoiling you a lot of S1 and S2. Mhm, okay let me say it like this.......many things don't turn out like the fans wanted it. Especially in the first few episodes of S2 you get excited, but they lose their good idea and do the same dancing like in S2 and drag out a specific thing way too long.

But, from my pov, Season 2 had one big advantage, let me introduce you my big noona crush

Spoiler

201902261532772704_5c74dd6fd8c12.jpg

Despite her role as second lead, she is SO beautiful :love: I loved her.

And yes, I do see that she looks pretty much the same like the girls I posted before. I definitely have a clear taste of girls. :D I bet if I would put their pictures next to each other they would look like twins. 

Well, I hope there is a third season, they have to make up for the second.

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The OST Jang Hae In - From Far Away is superb! 

The OST is AMAZING! The song is since ages in my playlist.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious I just finished V2 ep.1.... can't believe they spent the last 10-15 minutes for car chase scenes... with a little police work interwoven... 

Yeah, saw the gun pointing scene. But can't come up with any comment on it, yet... will probably go through V2 after all...

Lol. I actually watched V2 till episode 4 then i stopped and start skipping through.So i some what know what is happening via skipping.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@LawyerhIt's the episode where the main lead sings on stage? 

Haha it is... The song & the island are beautiful & perfect.

And I love how they're ruining other people romantic mood by talking about torso and serial killer :ph34r: @sushilicious i think u will like this conversation lol. 

Im done with the S1... and that island case still my favourite. Its like they're going on adventure travel. So exciting.

I know right, sometimes they do tend to drag the case a bit in S1. I lost patient a bit sometimes. I do expect it will be the same in S2. 

Will let u know how with S2. I didnt expect too much. I think the curse of S2 is too strong. Seldom S2 better than its S1. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

And I love how they're ruining other people romantic mood by talking about torso and serial killer :ph34r: @sushilicious i think u will like this conversation lol. 

of cause, adding black pepper to a plain soup #Spiceoflive so it's kinnda good to have a mix

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ikr lol... i remember watching that car scene. The whole ep 1-2 is draggy & not structured.

I was dissapointed no Jang Hyuk and didnt help that the new detective also not so convincing either.

I remember thinking is he a bad detective or something? Doesnt look passionate to solve the case. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr lol... i remember watching that car scene. The whole ep 1-2 is draggy & not structured.

I was dissapointed no Jang Hyuk and didnt help that the new detective also not so convincing either.

I remember thinking is he a bad detective or something? Doesnt look passionate to solve the case. 

He isn't a bad detective. It's just that he is someone who is very justice minded, but he is not like other detectives. He has a goal. He is willing to sacrifice anything for that goal.

Spoiler

If you have watched it, you will soon know that he is the son of a psychopathic murderer. And that in S3, his father's same illness is starting to corrupt him even more. On V2, you can see that he often have blackouts. He is trying to stop himself to become like his father. So he is actually a good guy, trying to stop himself from his own monsters.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra 

The pair dancing in the teaser is the cutest thing ever happened!

Love this MV too

Lol seems ure the only one watching it here... so i gotta spam you... bear with me :lol:

@triplem i quite like this pair... good detective couple... always bickering. And never become full blown love affair. Fit my bills haha.... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh since you are not watching V3 anytime soon so just show you this. When I stated that he is getting corrupted. This is one of the scenes (probably will have more to come) in which he goes a little crazy which I love haha

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

@LawyerhDon't worry, MQ had a very small fanbase, during the 2nd season we were so few, I didn't even post on the thread because it was more or less empty.

Well, this chemistry between these two grows of course, but......it's very weird. I do not talk about any case when I say disappointed dragging, the big case in S2 is honestly quite interesting, but it takes soooo long until the good stuff begins, the last episode was so good.

I talk about Detective Ha and Seol-Ok, you could see that they like/love each other and dance around. But she was married and he tried to find his old gf. 

Early Season 2 spoiler

Spoiler

So S2 starts and you feel like this season, they finally become a couple and it starts good, you have tons of sweet moments of jealosy, back and forth and neither of the two take action to confess, you always feel like it's obvious but THEY DRAG IT and well......I need a third season.... :vicx:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

https://images.app.goo.gl/C5p23UqjKrjRPXDw5

testing

guys how to copy paste image from google to soompi with iphone? I can not do it again after updated my app 

+2

ahhh stressss :weary:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

quite like this pair... good detective couple... always bickering. And never become full blown love affair. Fit my bills haha.... 

It’s the unspoken romance that you like . It does make it more interesting 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wednesday is here! Which means....3 more days till Voice :relieved: which is also three more days till weekends yayyy! Cause already feel like trash Liao, need..me break!

@triplem it’s great that after a week of hard work. I finally submit that particular work. It’s like a bag just lift off my chest. :innocent: 1 out of 3 Assignments for my particular subject DONE! WHEEEW!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Get well soon :relaxed:

wave to everyone :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2