Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@snowlou no worries ! I’ll be changing once I buy my rice pot . After interest payments . 

Same strategy. Rice cooker, wait for us!

Will join you soon @snowlou.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

from the few dizis I watched, the music composers seem to favour using violin/cello type instruments to create the background mood. (but then again, I am watching the dramas that tend to be very dramatic in terms of story hahahahah)...

It sounds rather like the background music to Game of Thrones! I like this but in general, I like the sounds of the cello. Thank you for sharing, this has been quite interesting to learn of.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, alleram95 said:

These days, the group that I and probably @im0202 has been rooting for is SSAK3 who soon will make their official debut on July 25. Today they've released their cover song of Deux.

For abs lover, one of the member keep showing his abs in the mv ;)

Ahh I forgot that this show was on today cos I’ve been so busy...

About to watch the latest episode... excited to see the choreo for their new song!

:twerk2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

LOL! You are really meant to be on the IkSong ship! I heard the Cantonese version of this song first, never knew there was a Korean one until HP. Actually what SSAK3 stand for? I want to watch it when I run out of LSG variety shows!

Is liking Aloha song means that I'm definitely an iksong shipper? ㅋㅋㅋ 

Even on the shipping thread I mainly shares fmv with old song in the background. The one that posting longer theories or finding crumbs to sail our ship is @snowlou . The current captain of the ship rarely visited too (poke @Lawyerh )

SSAK3, the name in Korean is similar to the word SsakSseulYi, which means to sweep. They decided on that name with a wish or represent that they would sweep out all the music charts.

I haven't watch all episodes of the variety show, just couple of episodes. But for this project I've diligently followed every new episode. 

@im0202 the choreo, the song recording are really fun! More teasing for poor Rain :lol:

• Like 4

+2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Since you didn't find the abs event that much fun, I shall (hopefully) make your day a little bit better.

So, here. For you, my dongsaeng. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende! :kiss_wink:

(ENG translation = I hope you have a nice weekend)

Haha, thank you. ^_^ She is a beauty.

Well, well, that is not an accurate translation. :ph34r: Let me get my red marker. @triplem Are you also using red markers if you correct stuff? Is this a world-wide thingy? :D 

"Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende" is translated into; "Ich wish you have a nice weekend"

"I hope you have a nice weekend" is "ich hoffe du hast ein schönes Wochenende. 

There is a difference between wishing and hoping. :P 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@wallflowersforjane I think we’re only ones in Soompiverse crazy enough to buy rice pot . The rest of the members must be like wondering what the heck Is going on !

Yeah! Still can't believe it's in the shop. Hahaha!

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

Is liking Aloha song means that I'm definitely an iksong shipper? ㅋㅋㅋ 

Even on the shipping thread I mainly shares fmv with old song in the background. The one that posting longer theories or finding crumbs to sail our ship is @snowlou . The current captain of the ship rarely visited too (poke @Lawyerh )

I think so, since they more or less sang it as a duet together. :love: 

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

SSAK3, the name in Korean is similar to the word SsakSseulYi, which means to sweep. They decided on that name with a wish or represent that they would sweep out all the music charts

That's so cute! I can't wait to see them on the actual music shows! It's going to be hilarious!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

That's so cute! I can't wait to see them on the actual music shows! It's going to be hilarious

They will attend music core for their debut performance I think. 2 weeks left. B)

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw @triplem I tried Go Back Couple, cos after watching Was It Love, I like Son Ho Jun lols... (new oppa alert!) 

I recommended Go Back Couple too. It will be a fast binge watching since it only 12 episodes. Do prepare some tissues beside you, just in case. I just starting to watch Was it Love too!

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

girls check graceful friend , drama is getting hot

How was the drama Ameera? I planned to check it out later because of the casts.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Edit

It looks like mbc private the video, so I'll attach another one under spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

So cute! They really leaned into the retro outfits and dance moves. Gosh, those early 2000s breakdance moves. Haha! Who's the fourth guy?

Wahahaha! Will they have to be pretend to be hoobaes on Music Core and go around greeting all those idol groups?

+ 2

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

How was the drama Ameera? I planned to check it out later because of the casts.

no oppa power , but first episode wasn’t bad I enjoy it , tell you more when I watch episode 2 to give clear idea :)

+2

• Like 4