• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@kokodus Ding ding ding!

It is indeed Minglan. I found it really good. It's very slow, especially in the beginning, and it takes a long time for the leads to get together [the whole show is like 73 eps] but it was so worth it! 

However, word of warning for you since we're almost always on opposite ships; the second lead syndrome is real for most people. Personally, I wasn't a fan of the second lead but if you think about watching it you should be aware of that. 

@Sejabin Actually, I asked about that when I first became a moderator and if I stop being one, I can request that they put me back in the Suntaek group instead of Friends of Soompi. 

Plus there's still quite a few Suntaek people around who probably want to keep their pink! 

@phikyl, haven't watched it, no. But it looks beautiful & sparkly. :D But now that I know its name, I'll put it in my list. It's rare for me to watch Chinese dramas tbh, extremely rare. But then again, I said the same thing about Korean dramas some years ago, and here I am... *sigh*

• Like 1

@TiNaDo It is VERY long so it's definitely not one that I would recommend right off the bat to someone who hasn't watched anything like it before. But it's definitely super cute and the romance is one of the best/most realistic out there imo. 

@phikyl Did you send me a gift for correctly guessing it? LOL. Not really in the mood for any C dramas, and costume dramas at that....LOL. I'll add it to my list though, Zhao Liying also married the lead guy in real life, right? So i assume the chemistry between them will be good.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@snowlou Has anyone discussed the significance of Chi Hong giving SH shoes in Iksong thread? Don't know if I found something interesting about it. :sweatingbullets:

errr...i dont.think anyone has...i think the recent one someone asked about why IJ was measuring SHwa's shoes... But i dont think anyone said anything about ChiHon giving shoes:blink: Please post it....hahjaja even if it turns out someone has...you could just edit your post acknowledging the fact no? ;)

@TRaNz :heart3: i lost but honestly i dont know which one is the gift coz there re a few gifts sitting in my items. Thank you anyhow 

+2

@kokodus Yes to all things! Yeah, I know Chinese dramas aren't really your thing which is why I didn't really recommend it at all. @themarchioness recommended it to me and had to persuade me to watch it but then I ended up adoring the show. :rainbow:

@Sejabin It's called The Story of Minglan. It aired last year I believe but I didn't get around to watching it until about a month ago. 

Suntaek pink: I take it you weren't in the Reply 88 thread when it aired? I was pretty vocal about my ship, probably almost as much as @packmule3. Plus, I stayed up overnight multiple nights to get all the contest entries in! 

6 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@TiNaDo small kind reminder, just refresh the page after you post your number, just incase someone posts before you and you overlap or go out of count. :heart:

Awww, @TRaNz, appreciate both the reminder & the gift! :wub:

• Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic