Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

940 

@lynne22

Thanks :) Nice to Meet You i tried to take a look yesterday, just few seconds and look so cliche & cringeworthy haha... i just can't :lol:

 

Will give a try Le Foudre someday. Cos i just start watched J- drama, Radiation House and it seems quite good. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

huh ..... which thread?

I posted KJW's gif in HPL thread and it's gone.....But the post someone quoted (without the gif) is still there....

 

+2

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie :joy: 

 

 

@Lawyerh Oo... Radiation House looks good! I might give this a try.... I've just recently finished watching Die Now... a virtual game drama that have Detective Conan / J-drama vibe..... so much that I've been wanting to watch a J-drama again... 

 

940+2-2 = 940 again :joy:

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

940.

@lynne22 Both lead is soo good looking. The poster didn't really give them justice lol. It also give Good Doctor feeling (k-drama). And the story is quite heartwarming too. 

 

Spoiler

ij3yXiA.jpg

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

944

 

why people in kdrama threat always discuss like they are old virgin who has not touch by s*x for 40 years? I mean if you having s*x routinely you will not come to soompi and discuss like you want to eat people :no_mouth: 

This is why made me lazy to go there and stuck in here. 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cenching said:

@Sejabin

What happened?? Spill it....:tounge_wink:

 

946

 

948

 

nothing. Someone just need s*x in kdrama threat :unamused:

 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 5:29 PM, triplem said:

I miss my metabolism. It ran away from me  -_-

 

I need to archive and be able to recall this line at the perfect time! But I am very sure my memory too is running away from me! :lol:

 

952

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, staygold said:

But I am very sure my memory too is running away from me! :lol:

Plan to drink gingko biloba supplement to improve memory. The problem i dont even remember to take them :joy:

 

954

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, triplem said:

Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good?

 

Brilliant.  I discovered Im SiWan then (he was perfect as Jang GeuRae).  You won’t regret it.  I loved it from start to finish, even though the romance was hardly there.  The characters lived and breathed.  I loved them all. :wub:

 

952

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cenching said:

I posted KJW's gif in HPL thread and it's gone.....But the post someone quoted (without the gif) is still there....

 

+2

 

I notice what happen , I can back to it ,  I didn’t see it , is he to gorgeous for the thread :love::joy:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

944

 

why people in kdrama threat always discuss like they are old virgin who has not touch by s*x for 40 years?

 

 

 

:joy::mrgreen: Special when they find this face vomiting 

5d1066621a25e933501554.gif?download

 

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I notice what happen , I can back to it ,  I didn’t see it , is he to gorgeous for the thread :love::joy:

 

Apparently he "broke" the thread.....:joy:....There is nothing wrong with that gif aside from being gorgeous....I am wondering also why it was remove and I do remember you liked it....

 

Can I post it again @angelangie??? :ph34r:

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, he is really good... but he is such a shy guy in RL, you won't believe it... :lol:

Misaeng is still on my to-watch list. I've heard many great reviews about it, saying how real it is reflecting the corporate world for the workers. But I'm guessing some might find it too dry though if they can't relate to office world.

 

No...it’s gritty and the characters true to life.  I was never in the corporate world (in private practice) but I loved it. The relationships were what kept the drama going.  The hard decisions you have to make.  The tough choices.  The grin and bear it scenes.  Granted what the female colleague had to undergo was hard to watch (sexual harassment if you go by Western standards - I had to keep reminding myself that this is still the norm in a lot of Asian countries).  I only recently watched it whilst on holidays and binge watched from start to finish.  I was so sad to say goodbye to the cast in the end.  SiWan is soon to be in a quirky Strangers From Hell drama with Lee DongWook.  I will be tuning into that.  

 

950

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Anyway... Before we get married is very hot no? *insert fire emoji* hahahahahahhaa...

I haven't watch this yet tho... this drama has potential to be good or bad.... depending on the ending... I would rather wait and see... but I agree with the guys on BWGM thread.... this one is a morally wrong drama about cheating couple... but in another side... this drama is also an interesting social commentary.. on relationship... the good and the bad... 

is there a thread on soompi? would love to chit chat... am actually finding the drama interesting and there's great chemistry...

 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like Jasper but not......Puff :x

kekek... why am I not surprised? :P but she has gotten better with her acting. it is not as annoying as some of her earlier drama where I used to find her really screechy.

 

948

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Never play with senior actors. wkkwwkwk.. they are so good in mess up our emotions :joy: I hate it that he can brings this character with more feelings than what L infinitive does with his Kim Dan :weary: next time if they chooses Lee Dong Gun as antagonist they must to considered who will be the protagonist :no_mouth: I don't complain with Queen Seven Days kdrama because all actors are daebak there. all leads acting level were in the same class. 

 

Nah I was shipping crazy king (Lee DongGun) and PMY.  I know...kinda twisted because he was so unpredictable and crazy.  The scenes between him and her (even the girl who played her character when young) were just off the charts when it came to connecting.  The way he softened when he was with her...even at the end.  It’s like she “tames” him and “settles” the turmoil in his mind (a bit Beauty and the Beast like)..just like when she whistled as she dragged him home in the cart.  I rewatched a lot of their scenes together but never once watched the scenes of her and YWJ.  There was something very pitiful about the deranged king and she was the only one who saw that and offered him kindness.  So I have no doubt that LDG would be doing the same in ALML.  I see you have encountered the rabid fan girls of the female actress.  They were the same in 30but17.  I have nothing against her but I find it hard to believe her “happy” scenes.  Her face seems to bear that perpetual sadness about it...like she’s never quite completely “happy”.  :lol:

 

946

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cenching said:

 

Apparently he "broke" the thread.....:joy:....There is nothing wrong with that gif aside from being gorgeous....I am wondering also why it was remove and I do remember you liked it....

 

Can I post it again @angelangie??? :ph34r:

 

+2

 

Hope someone didnt took it as collection

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, nrllee said:

 

Nah I was shipping crazy king (Lee DongGun) and PMY.  I know...kinda twisted because he was so unpredictable and crazy.  The scenes between him and her (even the girl who played her character when young) were just off the charts when it came to connecting.  The way he softened when he was with her...even at the end.  It’s like she “tames” him and “settles” the turmoil in his mind (a bit Beauty and the Beast like)..just like when she whistled as she dragged him home in the cart.  I rewatched a lot of their scenes together but never once watched the scenes of her and YWJ.  There was something very pitiful about the deranged king and she was the only one who saw that and offered him kindness.  So I have no doubt that LDG would be doing the same in ALML.  I see you have encountered the rabid fan girls of the female actress.  They were the same in 30but17.  I have nothing against her but I find it hard to believe her “happy” scenes.  Her face seems to bear that perpetual sadness about it...like she’s never quite completely “happy”.  :lol:

 

946

 

948

 

I am not shipping like that. I do not even shipping anyone in anydrama now. I passed shipping things and not now. online world for me just to enjoy it while watching drama. I will just spend my energy for scavenging money in real life. wkwkwkw.  I just love watching actors who can make me feel what should I feel about their characters. Senior actors usually will do so. 

 

are you mean Lee Yeon Soo? if the writer reflects this drama from giselle ballet...  then this is about a sad story. but in tragedy Giselle teach people how to love. love does not always mean that you will always smile love can also mean tragedy. love is about giving. and in giving people who love will feel happy. 

 

I am not care with encounter any fangirling now. what I care now is I want to go to traditional market and fill my refrigerator for one week and dropped by at automatic teller machine to pay my credit card. and cook what I love for my dinner :no_mouth:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...