Add and Subtract Game

Happy Saturday, everyone!

17 hours ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane BoA is included in 1st gen no? Or maybe transition period ? LoL from 1st gen, I like several old songs from g.o.d, fin.kl, Shinhwa for the groups and other soloist songs. Mostly due got influenced from variety show.

Maybe 1.5 gen? I feel like I have grown up with her. I listened to Shinhwa more after their post-military comeback even though I have known of them before. I definitely remember my first ever k-pop song was Candy by H.O.T!

15 hours ago, phikyl said:

wallflowersforjane We are 100% drama watching twins. I don't have One Spring Night or Her Private Life on my list but that's because I've already watched them. I do have the other two though, and I started watching Marriage Contract at one point. 

Some of the new dramas look good - Was It Love? And I just saw this new drama reported on Koala's site. http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/10/ji-hyun-woo-and-kim-so-eun-find-romance-in-mbc-every1-drama-love-is-annoying-but-i-hate-being-lonely-premiering-august-2020/

• Like 3
  • Replies 148.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

*Cough* Okay..Modest...*cough*...Must be Modest...:)Feel like Angie is the most modest here until she post the abs kitchen thing...that is when i knew...she ain't modest as well :lol: Uri Grand mother apparently also quite not modest huh :lol:

remember she asked whats the standard to vote for abs its all the same if they r good something like that

its more dangerous tbh *cough:mrgreen:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
42 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I can't remember any outrageous fashion though ...at least not kdramas. Zoolander would be the winner.

I see that you didn’t watch Hyena. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Maybe 1.5 gen? I feel like I have grown up with her. I listened to Shinhwa more after their post-military comeback even though I have known of them before. I definitely remember my first ever k-pop song was Candy by H.O.T!

My first korean song is Aloha by Cool. I heard it because of an online game I played and fell in love with it. ^_^

These days, the group that I and probably @im0202 has been rooting for is SSAK3 who soon will make their official debut on July 25. Today they've released their cover song of Deux.

For abs lover, one of the member keep showing his abs in the mv ;)

Edit

It looks like mbc private the video, so I'll attach another one under spoiler 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I hereby announce my retirement from using Kbappers DP  I'll always be Kbappers at heart LOL and I think I'll use the DP every now and then in the future to remind me the good times now in the past :D 

Welcome back bunny!! 

loving the new DP! :yay: am glad to see the blue bunny and it will now be easy to know it is you. the cooker DPs were confusing especially in this new mode. one has to read the name carefully or you get easily confused. :sweatingbullets: am looking forward to more retirements! hahahha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I hereby announce my retirement from using Kbappers DP. I'll always be Kbappers at heart LOL and I think I'll use the DP every now and then in the future to remind me the good times now in the past :D 

Welcome back bunny!! 

:crymeme:  

But I see you bought the rice-cooker. We will always have that to remember K-Bappers! 

37 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My first korean song is Aloha by Cool. I heard it because I of an online game I played and fell in love with it. ^_^

These days, the group that I and probably @im0202 has been rooting for is SSAK3 who soon will make their official debut on July 25. Today they've released their cover song of Deux.

For abs lover, one of the member keep showing his abs in the m

LOL! You are really meant to be on the IkSong ship! I heard the Cantonese version of this song first, never knew there was a Korean one until HP. Actually what SSAK3 stand for? I want to watch it when I run out of LSG variety shows!

+ 2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic