• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have Soompi done Kdrama fashion poll before?

It can split into sageuk and modern.

Male and female.

interesting. so what do you mean by fashion? best dressed or something like that?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@Lmangla Yes.

I think this can branch out to sub-categories.

As in you can do a one drama poll e.g. A fashion poll only for Hotel Del Luna.

So we can have people vote for IU's best fashion.

Then next time we can have another fashion poll for another drama.

Other option is a generic drama fashion poll whereby soompiers nominate a character's fashion from one drama i.e.

Say @bairama nominates Seo Ye Ji's fashion from IONTBO and post a few of her best attires to attract votes.

While I nominate IU's fashion from Hotel Del Luna.

This can be sub-categoried to be for actress and actor. :)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
24 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla Yes.

I think this can branch out to sub-categories.

As in you can do a one drama poll e.g. A fashion poll only for Hotel Del Luna.

So we can have people vote for IU's best fashion.

Then next time we can have another fashion poll for another drama.

Other option is a generic drama fashion poll whereby soompiers nominate a character's fashion from one drama i.e.

Say @bairama nominates Seo Ye Ji's fashion from IONTBO and post a few of her best attires to attract votes.

While I nominate IU's fashion from Hotel Del Luna.

This can be sub-categoried to be for actress and actor. :)

ah got it; a drama specific poll is easy to run while the drama is running itself. people like myself have a very short term memory as we are watching so many dramas and forget stuff after the drama finishes. so if people find seo ye jin's fashion entertaining, we can set that up this week in the its okay thread. and have noted down your idea for a generic fashion poll. thanks. :)

• Like 5

@stroppyse I watched MR. I didn't remember there was abs scene in it until you pointed out to which scenes. But put it aside, I love MR. Seeing how these two cops students are doing their first ever mission in saving the victim. Their antics and clumsiness are all so well portrayed. And what makes it more interesting is they're quick witted and clever than the rest police who keeps on manual guide and losing the golden time to save the victim. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoisellesia r you switching team now?!

I joined Team Add after the game ended yesterday :)

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah got it; a drama specific poll is easy to run while the drama is running itself. people like myself have a very short term memory as we are watching so many dramas and forget stuff after the drama finishes. so if people find seo ye jin's fashion entertaining, we can set that up this week in the its okay thread. and have noted down your idea for a generic fashion poll. thanks. :)

If it is drama-specific, it might be worth it to do it at the end or have it midway and then one at the end to capture all of her fashion. I read that her fashion will start to change after spending time with Kang Tae. Up to the residents in OK thread I guess :)

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Watching Midnight Runners again. I really like Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul together. I think it was the abs event that made me think of them. There is a scene where both of them are topless. Unfortunately, it's a scene where they are being tortured, so it doesn't feel right to admire their abs.

I'm pretty sure PSJ would show his abs; he always does but my fav and most memorable scene was none other than both of them glaring at Sung Dong Il, LMAOOO. And you're right, Hwarang does have shower scenes and I remember Park Hyung Sik couldn't show his abs because no matter how much he tries, he just couldn't get it to show...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

If it is drama-specific, it might be worth it to do it at the end or have it midway and then one at the end to capture all of her fashion. I read that her fashion will start to change after spending time with Kang Tae.

ah I see; I checked and we are 6 episodes in. since her fashion is a talking point, we can do one now and another one or two after she spends time with kang tae. was actually just sending you a DM. could you collate the outfit choices for the poll and send me the info? would need a picture, which episode and which scene (some sort of description) so chingus would know which outfit is being referenced in the poll. kamsamhida!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic