Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kokodus

    9454

  • Sleepy Owl

    7522

  • partyon

    6918

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

384

 

Have Soompi done Kdrama fashion poll before?

It can split into sageuk and modern.

Male and female.

interesting. so what do you mean by fashion? best dressed or something like that?

-2

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla Yes.

I think this can branch out to sub-categories.

 

As in you can do a one drama poll e.g. A fashion poll only for Hotel Del Luna.

So we can have people vote for IU's best fashion.

Then next time we can have another fashion poll for another drama.

 

Other option is a generic drama fashion poll whereby soompiers nominate a character's fashion from one drama i.e.

Say @bairama nominates Seo Ye Ji's fashion from IONTBO and post a few of her best attires to attract votes.

While I nominate IU's fashion from Hotel Del Luna.

 

This can be sub-categoried to be for actress and actor. :)

 

386

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla Yes.

I think this can branch out to sub-categories.

 

As in you can do a one drama poll e.g. A fashion poll only for Hotel Del Luna.

So we can have people vote for IU's best fashion.

Then next time we can have another fashion poll for another drama.

 

Other option is a generic drama fashion poll whereby soompiers nominate a character's fashion from one drama i.e.

Say @bairama nominates Seo Ye Ji's fashion from IONTBO and post a few of her best attires to attract votes.

While I nominate IU's fashion from Hotel Del Luna.

 

This can be sub-categoried to be for actress and actor. :)

 

386

ah got it; a drama specific poll is easy to run while the drama is running itself. people like myself have a very short term memory as we are watching so many dramas and forget stuff after the drama finishes. so if people find seo ye jin's fashion entertaining, we can set that up this week in the its okay thread. and have noted down your idea for a generic fashion poll. thanks. :)

 

378

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

380

 

@stroppyse I watched MR. I didn't remember there was abs scene in it until you pointed out to which scenes. But put it aside, I love MR. Seeing how these two cops students are doing their first ever mission in saving the victim. Their antics and clumsiness are all so well portrayed. And what makes it more interesting is they're quick witted and clever than the rest police who keeps on manual guide and losing the golden time to save the victim. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

 

@mademoisellesia r you switching team now?!

I joined Team Add after the game ended yesterday :)

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah got it; a drama specific poll is easy to run while the drama is running itself. people like myself have a very short term memory as we are watching so many dramas and forget stuff after the drama finishes. so if people find seo ye jin's fashion entertaining, we can set that up this week in the its okay thread. and have noted down your idea for a generic fashion poll. thanks. :)

If it is drama-specific, it might be worth it to do it at the end or have it midway and then one at the end to capture all of her fashion. I read that her fashion will start to change after spending time with Kang Tae. Up to the residents in OK thread I guess :)

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Watching Midnight Runners again. I really like Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul together. I think it was the abs event that made me think of them. There is a scene where both of them are topless. Unfortunately, it's a scene where they are being tortured, so it doesn't feel right to admire their abs.

I'm pretty sure PSJ would show his abs; he always does but my fav and most memorable scene was none other than both of them glaring at Sung Dong Il, LMAOOO. And you're right, Hwarang does have shower scenes and I remember Park Hyung Sik couldn't show his abs because no matter how much he tries, he just couldn't get it to show...

 

366

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

If it is drama-specific, it might be worth it to do it at the end or have it midway and then one at the end to capture all of her fashion. I read that her fashion will start to change after spending time with Kang Tae.

ah I see; I checked and we are 6 episodes in. since her fashion is a talking point, we can do one now and another one or two after she spends time with kang tae. was actually just sending you a DM. could you collate the outfit choices for the poll and send me the info? would need a picture, which episode and which scene (some sort of description) so chingus would know which outfit is being referenced in the poll. kamsamhida!

 

364

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..