Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla A fellow Soompier shout out to me that she'd like the next poll be about, ahem, the axx.

Ok, message delivered. :D

kekeke... axxx? not sure, what that means... but hope it isn't naughty!

tenor.gif?itemid=5517532

• LOL 1

@mademoisellesia ~ kekeke..... umm, adam's apple and axxx is definitely out then! since soompi is an international forum, chingus come from different backgrounds. for some, based on their culture, even abs is quite risque fan service. so we don't want to scare away our modest chingus who enjoy oppas low key. :D I know @partyon was surprised that the voting numbers were on the low side but like @triplem, I thought it was a bit on the higher side.  @Sushimi ~ same with priests, there are bound to be some who might get offended. so yea, you can have fun on that by yourself. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla I can understand about axxxx, but how come adam's apple is taboo? 

They are all hiding behind the closet, I'm sure :P

I'll throw in some more ideas if I come across it.

What's next on the agenda (event, I mean)?

:sweatingbullets: ... umm, it depends on the culture I think. in our movies, they would show sometimes a shot of the adam's apple and the guy sweating to show he is interested in the female lead. the older generation aunties react like this:

:fear: 

hahahahha... so it can have some risque connotations / interpretations in some places. ^_^

like @Sushimi said, I will keep the suspense. ^_^ hahahah...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

coming to think of it....u know this lock might actually happen for a reason.....world pollution and green house effect is happening everywhere....however with most transportation being grounded, the earth finally get it chance to breath again....as much as we need to breath the earth need to breath to.....

16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Nicely said. So we could conclude that the moral lesson we got from real life this time not our dramas is teaching us. "Every cloud has a silver lining"

sorry for this sour but sadly we are also..:bawling:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jun/08/more-masks-than-jellyfish-coronavirus-waste-ends-up-in-ocean

https://grist.org/climate/great-now-the-ocean-is-filled-with-covid-trash-masks-gloves-and-hand-sanitizer/

but but sub team is having silver lining uwwwwwwwo congrats for last night & thank uuu!!:joy:

wait just read another pages:

@mademoisellesia what u r add now??:fear: its like the air pollution has silver lining but then there is sea pollution omg:brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Ok let me see what I can do ...who wants what ? 
Does miss koko @kokodus wants to be known as Mrs Yoo :P ....are you sure about @Sushimi being sweet sushi  ? :P

People can have many nicknames. Ms.Koko has given me her permission to call her Ms. Koko (I was scared chingu @Lawyerh would go after me if I call kokodus Mrs. Yoo :D ).

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I mean...Am I not sweet tri plem? <_< Lol @partyon my nickname...Call me Sugar, will explain later lol:lol:
(Sugalicious/Sugarmi/Sugar)

Sweet sushi has sugar in it! :joy:  I don't know if I can learn to call you sugalicious, sugami or sugar anymore. I've been calling you sweet sushi for such a long time now. :joy:

Spoiler

30003344-sweet-sushi.jpg

Sweet sushi

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

Wow. Things were slow today in the thread. Usually I come back to at least 10 pages and today it's only 2! 

Everyone's on the abs thread. :D

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon try Was it love! If 3 guys not enough, you will have 4 guys here lols.

On my watchlist - I just got distracted by abs. :D

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon was surprised that the voting numbers were on the low side but like @triplem, I thought it was a bit on the higher side.  @Sushimi ~ same with priests, there are bound to be some who might get offended. so yea, you can have fun on that by yourself. :P

They voting numbers are bound to go up. There are now already 50 people who have voted. I think a lot of people haven't seen the poll yet - it was Friday night - many people were doing other stuff IRL. People might have plans for the weekend too.

I think the voting time should  be extended until Sunday night? What do you think? Can we do that? :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I am all for gangsta shoulders and dimples

Sweetie, you're always for anything with hot body parts. So no surprise there!  :joy: (That's why I like so much - you're like my long lost twin sister from another continent :joy:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla

Lot's of great ideas for upcoming events, huh?
I also have quite a few ideas (both pervy - yay @triplem ), but also non-pervy ones. :D 

@Dhakra Since you didn't find the abs event that much fun, I shall (hopefully) make your day a little bit better.

So, here. For you, my dongsaeng. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende! :kiss_wink:

(ENG translation = I hope you have a nice weekend)

Spoiler

fb07b553611c6f15152d16f0a7fbcbf8--lee-bo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcno_6sjk25GiiUIAuNaH

10212_600.jpg

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

They voting numbers are bound to go up. There are now already 50 people who have voted. I think a lot of people haven't seen the poll yet - it was Friday night - many people were doing other stuff IRL. People might have plans for the weekend too.

I think the voting time should  be extended until Sunday night? What do you think? Can we do that?

hahahha... the poll is some old cranky machine. even if you try re-set the time,it will stubbornly stick to whatever you directions originally set. or maybe poll function does not like me but that's how it acts. kekeke... me describing the poll like some cranky shop keeper. ^_^ hahahah... so yea, a random friday madness event! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1