Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem Yeah.. chemistry department a bit lacking imo. And don't u think judge as young as them is a bit weird? Lawyer & prosecutor is ok... but judge?

I only keep Angel, Voice 3, Spring Night... but im not that urgent in watching them lol. A bit in a slump. I'm waiting for July!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Lol I have a taste of non-sugary drinks. I’m not those teenagers who loves to drink sugary drinks. I would prefer tea with no milk and sugar :) 

Sugary drinks is not my thing but I do love fried food . That’s the killer.  These days I hv to cut down. I miss my metabolism. It ran away from me  -_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Love sugary drinks. Can't live without it lol...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Yeah.. chemistry department a bit lacking imo. And don't u think judge as young as them is a bit weird? Lawyer & prosecutor is ok... but judge?

I only keep Angel, Voice 3, Spring Night... but im not that urgent in watching them lol. A bit in a slump. I'm waiting for July!

Exactly ya.  I was wondering how come so young can be judge . Don’t they hv to be prosecutors or Lawyers first ? Seems like they train to be a judge straight away . 

July - ahem...love affair :P

So after Secretary drama - I will keep Perfume & Chief of Staff . Absolute BF -I’m on the fence . I’m just waiting for Designated Survivor & the scandalous Love Affair . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem :grin:

Hotel de Luna

Love Affair in the Afternoon

Designated Survivor 

Actually I'm most excited with Hotel de Luna, cos got similar feel w/ Master Sun. Btw did @sushilicious twin sugarlicious dropped MS?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem :grin:

Hotel de Luna

Love Affair in the Afternoon

Designated Survivor 

Actually I'm most excited with Hotel de Luna, cos got similar feel w/ Master Sun. Btw did @sushilicious twin sugarlicious dropped MS?

Yes she did not talk about MS. She also forgot Hot priest ... :D 

I hv one more drama for July end - When the Devil calls your name . I cannot miss a JKH drama . 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra I haven't catched up Spring Night 9-10 is that continue to be good?

Btw i think im not going to watch Joseon Survival. Idk the formula & the format didn't attract me. And i dont like the hair style / fashion style there too... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem :heart:vomit rainbows after durian...wait..you said you need to keep track of what you are eating...Hm...I’m sensing you are not keeping your diet in check.

@ktcjdramadon’t you think nowadays dramabeans is getting a little bit...Hm...they didn’t really recap a lot of dramas anymore... :( I always enjoy their recaps but they are not recaping my dramas...which is upsetting lol.

they should hire @Lmangla our poet to recap hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdramadon’t you think nowadays dramabeans is getting a little bit...Hm...they didn’t really recap a lot of dramas anymore... :( I always enjoy their recaps but they are not recaping my dramas...which is upsetting lol.

Yes indeed... but I guess because there are so many more airing dramas now, that they have to be selective about the dramas to recap. 

Another good place for reading recaps is dramamilk. Have you visited the site before? 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Have you visited the site before? 

Ooo I have not will check them out...Dramamilk...dramas that gives you calcium for strong bones & teeth. Lol..so that’s when it’s too makjang you won’t topple over & break your bones. Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem :heart:vomit rainbows after durian...wait..you said you need to keep track of what you are eating...Hm...I’m sensing you are not keeping your diet in check.

Cheat night!  Winks. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

872. Yoon's Kitchen

The cute doggie...:D

qdudGAi.jpg

Like tall oppa...:wub:

i6HbViU.jpg

And he... in favor, returned the love :lol:

M3Vr19i.jpg

• Like 1