Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I think everyone busy looking at abs now. And having difficulty deciding which are top 5... that’s why it took people so long before voting. I know I am one who has yet voted because I couldn’t decide!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, phikyl said:

@alleram95 My personal preference is romcom but I was honestly just trying to get a sense of what everyone typically watches. [The listed favorites will generally have a common theme] So it should be YOUR top 3, not the top 3 you think I would watch. :lol: 

It's hard to choose among dozens of drama that I've watched so far. T_T That's why I asked if it's alright if I recommended my top 3 drama per year :P If you are looking for drama with romantic comedy genre, I'll recommend you to watch this:

- Go Back Couple 

- Because this is My First Live

- The Beauty Inside (drama)

What a tough choice I had to make :cries:

Good morning from my timezone

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane ~ I meant to post this yesterday but with the friday abs madness, forgot. so I was talking about how the music in turkish dizi sound familiar. so I don't have music knowledge to explain but am attaching the background OST of the drama I am watching -- hear how the notes sort of trail/drag in some places, speed up in others and then dips (instead of rises) -- I am used to that kind of flow of music in my local place as well. just the way the notes are placed together...

from the few dizis I watched, the music composers seem to favour using violin/cello type instruments to create the background mood. (but then again, I am watching the dramas that tend to be very dramatic in terms of story hahahahah)...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1