Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Lmangla i cant believe you have put lee min ho for abs...he does not even have one pack...let alone six pack... :D

@JC's Lingxi This thread is a safe space and you can say almost anything here, but for the love of a higher power, do not say that on any other thread. :joy: For your own safety.

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@JC's Lingxi This thread is a safe space and you can say almost anything here, but for the love of a higher power, do not say that on any other thread. :joy: For your own safety.

She can say it. @JC's Lingxi is an authorized Minoz. HAhahahaha. We minoz can mock our oppa, but others shouldnt. LOLOL

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

@partyon Did you watch the 5th ep of HP? Don't tell me you already gave up on it....sighhh.....

Twitter WG stans are hashtagging #200dayswithwintergarden. 200 days since when? Since their first meeting? I'm confused. LOL. Someone enlighten me. 

EcXqbGLWoAApG5J?format=jpg&name=small

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, I watched it and even posted my thoughts on the re-watch thread. :D

:Woah: You didn't use the fast forward button?!?! Wahhhh you are really starting to enjoy the show aren't you? You know you don't have to follow the rewatch schedule, you can watch all the eps at once if you have time. Kekekeke. Ep 5 band practise scene is one of my favourite. Hehe. IkJun's sexy voice is still ringing in my ears. LOL. 

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You didn't use the fast forward button?!?! Wahhhh you are really starting to enjoy the show aren't you? You know you don't have to follow the rewatch schedule, you can watch all the eps at once if you have time. Kekekeke. Ep 5 band practise scene is one of my favourite. Hehe. IkJun's sexy voice is still ringing in my ears. LOL.

Nope, I'm gonna stick to the re-watch schedule. I think the show found a format that suits it. The first episodes were chaotic, but now they have started to find the mojo....

I still like Andrea, Ms. Jang, the ob gyn and their parents the best. :) Having a hard time warming up to the other characters for some reason.

:idk:

@phikyl You have a lot of posts to go through today. :D You still have the best k-drama abs thread left. :D 

• Love 3

@partyon I had to start zooming through the posts and skimming towards the end there or I wouldn't have made it to here before I had to work. Also, you tricked me! 

I got all excited to buy the coffee badge because you said something about earning points for it earlier, so clicked out to go to the shop and look to see how much it is...... and it's not there. BETRAYED! 

@wallflowersforjane We are 100% drama watching twins. I don't have One Spring Night or Her Private Life on my list but that's because I've already watched them. I do have the other two though, and I started watching Marriage Contract at one point. 

@alleram95 My personal preference is romcom but I was honestly just trying to get a sense of what everyone typically watches. [The listed favorites will generally have a common theme] So it should be YOUR top 3, not the top 3 you think I would watch. :lol: