Add and Subtract Game

13 hours ago, phikyl said:

Edit: What's everyone's top 3 favorite dramas? Looking for something to watch [preferably something that's already finished airing. :lol:]

Any preference for the genre? Or if you are looking for finished drama, shall I suggest some per year? :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 151.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Right. But my Twitter TL is still chaotic. I think I like chaos, I get excited when people start to fight. Bwahahahahahaha. 

What is the latest gossips from twitter about HP? The war between WG stan and YYS stan still on going? Or is there new problem arise?

:eats2:

@triplem some fans that I follow on twitter are more excited to see the audition clips from the actors. They are making theories behind the decision of the casting LOL

But yeah, hopefully the director cuts won't raise anymore reason to start the war. Most of the ship have their own thread by now, right? Except bidulgi? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

What is the latest gossips from twitter about HP? The war between WG stan and YYS stan still on going? Or is there new problem arise?

Its the same old petty unreasonable war.i think it got flamed now after knowing that Mido also auditioned for Gyeo Ul's character?!?! I didnt watch the video they released yesterday, only read your summary, thanks btw. LOL. I'm not even sure why they are fighting, but its entertaining. LOL

• LOL 2
43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wg vs yys shj now @alleram95

Luckily soompi thread dont have yys x shj haha... 

Huh? What is the reason they are fighting with each other? :huh:

40 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Its the same old petty unreasonable war.i think it got flamed now after knowing that Mido also auditioned for Gyeo Ul's character?!?! I didnt watch the video they released yesterday, only read your summary, thanks btw. LOL. I'm not even sure why they are fighting, but its entertaining. LOL

You're welcome for the summary. :)

It's about 10 mins so not a very long one. GW or SHB fans fight with MD fans or who fight with whom? How comes? :huh: To me MD is really fit for SHwa. She did a good job in channeling GW during the audition part, when she did SHwa lines, the character felt more alive imo. 

I'm thankful that the fans that I follow are pretty chill and cool and just fans for HP in general, even though they have their own favorite couple or pairing.

Edit

@partyon glad that you like ep 5. You finished it without FF button. Cookies for you :cookie::cookie: :cookie:

I knew you'd love it that's why I suggested for you to watch at least until ep 5. B)

About the writer, the story and plot mostly written and planned by one person (writer Lee). But for medical parts, I think she has some assistant writers who help her with that parts. 

It looks like you have started to enjoy the drama. No need to be pressure if in the upcoming episodes there are some parts that you don't like. Just share your honest opinion with us inside the club. ;)

• Love 3

Looks like @Hanyeoun really doesn't want me or anyone else to apply for the event organizers position.

Guess where the QR code in the application takes you.....:fear:

Yup, you guessed it!

Sorry @Lmangla @Sushimi You guys are gonna be alone forever!

At least you'll have each other... :kiss_wink:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Question: does he rick-roll everyone, or is this personal? 

• LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic