• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Nicknames come naturally. All I use here for different peeps came with time. :D Bee, StroppStropp, Coconut, Noonalicious, Farming Princess and so on :D

Forced nicknames are kinda weird. 

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

How's Johnny, @Dhakra?

Actually quite good. :) He's sleeping behind me. But soon his lap time begins. :D 

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hi @Dhakra

Haha don't worry. Just call me Dhakra like all here :) 

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

@mirmzMy cat :) And former (or current) mascot of this thread. 

awwww i have a cat too!

her name is pita (long story about the name) and she's a white and grey tabby

>^..^<

:loveu:

• Like 2

+2

Still listening to the 'Fake Doctors, Real Friends' Podcast from the "Scrubs" main leads. It is so much fun to revisit my fav US Show. I watched to many old scenes, I remember why it spoiled me for all other hospital shows and dramas. 

But it also reminded me that some real talented people passed away :( 

Such a beautiful song and probably my fav version of "Hey ya"

+2

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra, Johnny is as adorable as always. Did he resign being mascot for +/-? I thought he was still the mascot.

Not that I know of. :) But since I don't read each and every page anymore, I thought maybe there was a new one in town. :D 

@phikylYou're allergic to cats? Huh......that is....surprising. 

Just now, phikyl said:

Yes guys. Please keep posting pictures of your cute pets so my allergic self can enjoy them from afar! 

@phikyl im actually (mildly) allergic to cats so Pita (my cat) lives in my garage :D

i still snuggle her tho >^..^<

• Like 2

@Dhakra There is not a new mascot as far as I know. Although I did get busy for a while there and couldn't read every page either....

@mirmz I'm not deathly allergic per se but if I don't take meds beforehand I can't breathe. I stayed with my sister a couple years ago for a wedding and about died [exaggeration but it sure felt like it to me] in my sleep because she let her cats play all over the bed I was using. Apparently she forgot I have fur allergies.....

+2

@phikylI never thought pets of all things were the weakness of Jack-of-All-trades Phi.

I mean I was certain there might be things that were....but I thought more like....I don't know......rocketlauncher wearing robo-dragons with steel claws.

@Dhakra I'm allergic to fur in general. :lol: Pets are not really a weakness for me [I like to look at pictures but I'm not running out to go get one...] but I do have weaknesses. :P

I can always take Benadryl for the fur....

Edit: @mirmz My real kryptonite is books. Put me in an old library with the book smell and a whole bunch of things I've never read? I'd get lost in there for hours. I don't know if you have this on your coast but here we have a bookstore called Powells; it's a huge huge place just filled to the brim with books. They're separated into rooms and I have literally gotten lost in one of the ones by me. I also frequent this little used book store that's packed to the gills with stuff. You pay like 99 cents a book so you can get a ton with just a little bit of cash. 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic