Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Not oppa, but still cute! How long did you keep your last DP? Are you from Turkey?

kekek... not from turkey at all; the last DP I had for quite a few months I think. I actually can't remember. I have gone through phases.

when I first joined soompi, I had a lot of children drawing artwork/animation that I used to find off internet and find them super cute -- @angelangie is well aware of that period; I used to change my DP literally every week. I had a rotation of super cute images. then I moved on to oppa of the week where the add thread would literally take it like a quiz to recognize the actor. think @triplem @kokodus would remember that phase hahahaha.. LOL.

then I had some phase I can't remember. maybe some general colour scheme like yellow or blue or some geometric design. now, I am too bored to change my DP that often. so it is a drama character -- if I like, then he gets to sit on my profile for a bit. hhahahha...

the last DP was the main lead from this turkish dizi called kara para ask -- I randomly found it while browsing through netflix and watched the first episode out of sheer boredom and was totally hooked! it took me a few months to finish and have been slowly watching more turkish dramas. I find them longer to finish as each episode is some ridiculous 2 hours each (don't ask me why; have yet to figure that out) and I watch it in bits and pieces over a period of months.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u change them too often, i'm too lazy to keep track :x 

yea I know; the only thing taecgui thread knew for sure was that it would be cute and have some storybook kind of theme.... feels like such a long time ago! I have been on soompi since 2013

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I am not very loyal and prefer to keep a pool of biases as backup. Don't you guys? It'd be lonely when they go for army duty or off-screen for a long time. In no particular order or love-o-meter...yes, LMH is one of the long time Oppas. Jung Hae In is also another :P And then there's Yang Se Jong, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Rowoon (because he's so delicious as Haru), Gong Yoo...the list goes on.

@partyon Ohhh thank you for the "drink".

LOL, I'm a night owl so I may touch on a bit of EU time?? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek... not from turkey at all; the last DP I had for quite a few months I think. I actually can't remember. I have gone through phases.

It's so interesting that you are watching a Turkish drama then! Are you watching it with English subs or can you understand the language (Turkish? Something else?). How does it compare to Korean dramas? Sorry, so many questions - I just think it's interesting!

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

then I moved on to oppa of the week where the add thread would literally take it like a quiz to recognize the actor. think @triplem @kokodus would remember that phase hahahaha.. LOL.

Haha! Event and games organising is in your blood!

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

@snowlou I tend to favor romcoms because life is heavy enough, I don't need a whole lot of drama in my spare time too but I'm open for any genre. I even watch tragedies sometimes when I'm in the mood [and those are arguably my least favorite] 

I think we might be drama-watching twins. I generally go for romances too. My Netflix queue is currently One Spring Night, Her Private Life, Marriange Contract and also the movie Tune In For Love.

+ 2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Haha! Event and games organising is in your blood!

LOL... yea, have been organizing random games and polls in all the threads I have been on even before I was an EO. don't ask me how I ended up doing this -- it usually occurs out of some random spazzing and laughing.  so it made sense for me to apply though I was very unsure at the time because of real life commitments at the time. however, it was a relatively easy position and so I stuck on. am actually the first EO on this forum -- one way, it was easy because there was no expectations. other, it was a bit mind boggling as I was basically making up things on my way but it helped that I had been doing these randomness in threads earlier. :sweatingbullets:^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am actually the first EO on this forum -- one way, it was easy because there was no expectations. other, it was a bit mind boggling as I was basically making up things on my way but it helped that I had been doing these randomness in threads earlier. :sweatingbullets:^_^

Wow! Have you been doing this alone since then? I hope there will be new applicants to come help you out!

The badges one was really well-done! I thought it really helped to introduce more people to each other too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Pretty much you seeing us here (and our DPs) You will know who we like lol. Sometimes we will rave about them here :)

Yours is easy to guess. Anyone else other than LSG?

I recently saw him in Twogether. Was surprised the once-national-good-boy (so I was told?) was cheating the innocent Jasper so much :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2