Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

30 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Lmangla i tried to watch latest ongoing drama Sefirin Kazi of Engin Akyurek... but to see that his character actually leaves her after knowing that she is not virgin is actually a lot distasteful... hell he did not even allow her to explain.. i though waatched yaqeen ka safar of pakistan...it is amazing.,... though i kept crying a lottt and my eyes were all swollen on a monday morning :D but ahad raza mir is dreamy...

ah I still haven't checked out sefrin. noted down yaqeen on my list to watch whenever free. as for  I am still trying to finish turkish dizi sen anlat karadeniz; I watch it in bits and pieces -- the lead there is quite dreamy! not just in looks but how passionately he defends her and her child.

ulas-tuna-astepe-dizileri.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

NOOOOOOOO

hahaha....make it a stagnant change pls....we cannot keep track if that happen lols

Hahaha I thought that would spice up the game more :P

OK, I'll sit on it whether to join Add. Today I'll be Team Subtract.

Sushi Cat - yes but is there a meaning to the badge though? :D Or just to looking cute?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ it is a turkish actor called ulas tuna astepe. he is in this turkish dizi I am watching. thought it is time to let go of that other DP and move on to another oppa. hahahha... @wallflowersforjane ~ yea, it is the same guy I posted earlier. rather than oppa specific, my DPs these days are drama specific.

I thought at first that you were two-timing !!!! :scream:

I was like not our pure sweet innocent @Lmangla !!!!!

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I thought at first that you were two-timing !!!! :scream:

I was like not our pure sweet innocent @Lmangla !!!!!

:joy:

LOL... if someone asked me to name a favourite oppa, I would really be stumped. ask me to name my favourite drama character, I would tell you a list. it is very weird - I have seen the same actors in another drama and didn't find them as attractive in the drama I enjoyed. not a loyal fan at all. hahahaha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

:( cannot visit.....he is in Europe....im in Malaysia.....now cannot fly :( 

Ohhh :tears: Face-time already?

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@wallflowersforjane ~ yea, it is the same guy I posted earlier. rather than oppa specific, my DPs these days are drama specific.

Not oppa, but still cute! How long did you keep your last DP? Are you from Turkey?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

1) Too many to name, ottokae?

Name one. I think I saw someone say you like Lee Min Ho? :kiss_wink:

@snowlou remember not to say any more "questionable" things from now on about LMH on this thread. :joy: <wink>

2) I love it more than milk chocolate

Great, this is for you then! :kiss_wink:

original-1.jpg

I meant the drink!!! Not the abs. :joy:

3) Yes

Would you consider moving to Europe? :glasses: We need more Europeans on this thread during our evening time when all our chingus in Asia have gone to bed. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic