Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

in this thread, u can talk about any and everything u want ;) one single rule no bashing hahaha 

Thanks for the tip. I'm not sure what to say yet, still grasping the topic :D that I can butt in.

What happen when few of us put in the same number?

• Like 2

:heythere: 

Good afternoon! How's everyone? Anything of note in the past 24 hours? :lol:

We are voting in Singapore today so it's going to be an exciting and long night waiting for results.

@larus DR CHAMP! I really liked that show. Hahahah! And not just for the abs but not going to say no to that.

@partyon That's BM from the co-ed group KARD. I recommend you check out Baekho from Nu'est as well if you are branching out to K-pop abs. ;)

Spoiler

nuest-baekho-mens-health.jpg

16 hours ago, alleram95 said:

I pretty much listened to most of the songs that released during the golden era (2009 to 2012 ?) and I knew about almost every groups that were active during that time. For now, there's only several of them that still active promoting. So I just listened to their old songs. Other than groups, I also fans of several soloists.

Just to mentioned several of the artists whose songs are quite a lot in my playlists

BigBang, SNSD, CNBlue, SHINee, Infinite, 2ne1, Davichi, Epik High, Sistar, IU, 2pm, 2am, K.Will, Park Hyo Shin, AKMU, Apink, Ailee, Lee Hi, and many more

That looks like my ipod playlist as well, although less soloists for me :) From second-gen, I would also include groups like Beast (Highlight), After School, BEG and the ultimate queen BoA!

Going to do some back-reading now!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u really did it amazingly.....im not so good with details lols....i can throw ideas and sometimes get things into operation however im not so good with organizing hahahaha :D 

kekeke... yea, we all have our strengths. tell me to organize a clue game and I would have a breakdown because my brain cannot compute.

:criesariver:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Many. I'm a super kdrama fan so my interest isn't only in him :P I notice you have stalked my profile, haha.

@wallflowersforjane Ah thank you for the clarification.

You are welcome! Try to put the exact number when you can, it helps the mods and our more numbers-sensitive friends do proper accounting. :D 

Ah you have decided to be Team Sub? Was confused for a bit because I thought M was Team Add.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

good to know ... so do you watch any nchinese drama or only k drama???

Kdrama 99.99%. Used to watch Jdrama too but lost interest.

@wallflowersforjane Actually no, I was following the rules on Page 1. Is that incorrect now?

M is by default Team Subtract. Otherwise I'd prefer Team Add. Easier for my brain to add than subtract :P

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Kdrama 99.99%. Used to watch Jdrama too but lost interest.

@wallflowersforjane Actually no, I was following the rules in Page 1. Is that incorrect now?

M is by default Team Subtract. Otherwise I'd prefer Team Add. Easier for my brain to add than subtract :P

Oh oops my bad! The font colour on dark mode tripped me up! :) So you are sub!

• LOL 1