Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Should not be Psychometric ..should be psycho writer ....urghhhh

What happened lol? Something odd happened?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The kpop idols strange makeup

Which and who are you talking about? :joy: let’s see if I’m thinking of the same thing as you. Post the pic and tag me cause I have no idea which one you are talking about lol:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What happened lol? Something odd happened?

hmmm...spoiler ...

Spoiler

the last straw for me...they made Kim Kwon character the real monster at the end...but dunno if there is further twist...one more eps tomorrow

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Kang Ha Neul :wub: another great actor. But he is soooo shy in real life :lol: 

• Like 3

On 4/27/2019 at 1:02 AM, triplem said:

@stroppyse Rebel eps 20 

Yes, I cried when they finalized recognized each other as well! Just trust in the brothers' love for each other, not to mention their intelligence.

I can't keep up with this thread. It's moving at over 10 pages per day!

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Like 3

6 hours ago, triplem said:

the last straw for me...

Hm...then should I still consider watching? :sweat_smile: what if it plays with my feelings 

lol @nohamahamoud2002 just joking with you. Haha. I kinda expect for you to say Hae Mi. Actually expected you to say my Oppa. Hahahaha actually wanted a laugh early in the morning :joy: but you took down your post and took down the quote lol. It’s okay, you can voice out your opinions because here in add thread, we provide a space to talk about what we love and what we disliked :) so no biggie lol. So it’s okay to just leave it Hahahaha. :) 

@triplem “here in add thread, we provide a space to talk about what we love and what we disliked” Sounds like a infomercial lol... “Just call 1800-Add-subtract to get your 30 days free trial today!” :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...then should I still consider watching? :sweat_smile: what if it plays with my feelings 

Hmm i think u might be put off by the tons of romance in later episodes. I just realized for crime investigation its better for me only with very2 light & subtle romance and uncertain flirting kind of lol. 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hmm i think u might be put off by the tons of romance in later episodes. I just realized for crime investigation its better for me only with very2 light & subtle romance and uncertain flirting kind of lol. 

Hm..I kinda expected there is romance hahaha mainly because judging by what I saw on the trailer it definitely looks like got romance...I mean...the main Oppa looks so young...obviously got girlfriend one lah haha

*sips tea, fix my glasses*

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean...the main Oppa looks so young...obviously got girlfriend one lah haha

Lol its brother super junior dongsaeng for me :joy:

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali Park Seo Joon or Kang Ha Neul?

*Young sushi*

PARK SEO JOONNNNNNN ME! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I cried when they finalized recognized each other as well! Just trust in the brothers' love for each other, not to mention their intelligence.

I can't keep up with this thread. It's moving at over 10 pages per day!

+2

Yes . The Hong  brothers relationship is my favourite thing in this drama 

Spoiler

Apart from YKS & KJS , I love the actor who plays Gil Hyeon - Sim Hee Seop .

Have seen a few of his dramas / movies . 

How come the sis can’t recognise her brothers ? She wasn’t that young when she was separated from them.  I can understand the brothers not recognising her but I would think she’d never forget  her brothers’ faces . 

The king - not sure to hate or pity him . He’s got such an inferiority complex . When GD brought up the Heng Rok book , his anger was that there was a written record rather than the fact the people are being oppressed. What a useless king. Is this close to history? 

@sushilicious it’s a good drama ,

Spoiler

no doubt as it managed to keep me glued in & threw all my predictions out of the window . But my heart was with the 2nd leads , hence my dissatisfaction. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

it’s a good drama ,

But what if I ended up liking the second couple moreeee:mellow: okay, if I really fall for the second couple I will shed tears here lol

To me...sometimes, the second couple stands out more for me...I think because the main couples..I might have already gotten bored with them? It’s like the ukulele couple.i love them more. Because they appear once in a while...so it’s kinda refreshing...?

Spoiler

20190329_155712.gif

• LOL 3

@triplem just about to start ep.15 of PsychoM.... The opening screen was the door of apt.unit 702!! I am so nervous now.... :sweat: LOL....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

which drama is this? so we can all keep away?

fighting @angelangie; don't know why but if you are really stressed, try cleaning! hahahah... have been spring cleaning at home and in a way, quite therapeutic. plus it tires you out that day and you sleep better and next day, things feel less stressful...

unfortunately by the times i get home.....im honestly too tucker out to even lift a finger lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 3