Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, kokodus said:

@partyon Don't worry. I can easily name atleast 10 non-asian people in this thread. But the problem is they don't come here anymore. Hahahaha. So you are the only one left now I guess. Apart from @Dhakra ofcourse. 

@Sarang21 is a German too.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 136.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Just now, im0202 said:

While waiting for new ep of HP, I just finished Stove League. Didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did!

Dream Team! Stove League is one of my top kdrama favorites.  I recommend watching the Jdrama No Side Game too, which has a similar genre.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Why are there so few subtractions anyway.. I always wondered why the numbers always go up so fast lol. Shouldn’t it be almost equal?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Dream Team! Stove League is one of my top kdrama favorites.  I recommend watching the Jdrama No Side Game too, which has a similar genre.

Oh nice! Yeah I’m looking for dramas to watch now... haven’t watched a Jdrama in like 2 years lol. Is this drama focusing more on off-pitch stuff like Stove league too?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@partyon Yes haha. Sorry you might have to sing that song a little more? :lol:

lol :D Ok

In the end our background, citizenship, culture and our favorite oppas don't matter much! :kiss_wink: We are all global citizens that are united by our passion for Korean dramas ! :kiss_wink:

Oh, and abs! :joy:

Don't forget the abs!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Why are there so few subtractions anyway.. I always wondered why the numbers always go up so fast lol. Shouldn’t it be almost equal?

Always have been like this. Subtract team is cursed I guess. LOL. According to the rules I should be adding, but me and @Lmanglaand I think @lynne22 too, defected to support subtract team, but it still doesn't help. Sigh.Btw @triplem @angelangie Are we still updating the scores in the first page? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@im0202I think I should go for 20 years together to aim with my rice cooker... :lol: 

I'm not even watching any drama ... I just non stop playing HP OST and spacing out...  :ph34r: 

Is Chicago Typewriter any good? 

Lol you can have your 2 decades anniversary with your rice cooker:lol:

I can’t do that it’s too boring having to stay home so I keep trying to find something to watch besides HP else the days pass too slowly once work is done... So I decide to dig into some of the older dramas I passed up on.

Only seen first ep of Chicago Typewriter so I can’t judge yet. Maybe someone else who has seen it can give quick review?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Oh nice! Yeah I’m looking for dramas to watch now... haven’t watched a Jdrama in like 2 years lol. Is this drama focusing more on off-pitch stuff like Stove league too?

Yeah. It also shows some of the rugby games during the seasons but they are not the main focus.

• Like 4

LOL....... talking about team subtracts reminds me of our lovely @USAFarmgirl 

I'm still working rn... sigh... playing this essay in the background ... lets see if this is an interesting essay or not.. haha.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@im0202I

I'm not even watching any drama ... I just non stop playing HP OST and spacing out...  

If this isnt me......sigh.....I want this show to end already so that I can get my life back. LOL. 

I think I have contributed the view count on this video significantly. YouTube should have a policy to pay the viewers too. Can earn easy money that way. LOL. 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh, and abs! :joy:

Don't forget the abs!

That why my location is 

5ec2a20d01ae4419756362.jpg?download

@Sarang21 probably goes to moon forget about us :joy: ( find that alien oppa ) 

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

If this isnt me......sigh.....I want this show to end already so that I can get my life back. LOL.

I think I have contributed the view count on this video significantly. YouTube should have a policy to pay the viewers too. Can earn easy money that way. LOL. 

For me I keep going back to the Aloha karaoke scene to replay it that’s my favourite:D

I’m hoping this cast can have their own Youth(Senior?!) Over Flowers series lol that would be perfect. They are all made for variety too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFcRPg49xs

I need easy money from YT too!

Meanwhile, I am thinking @Ameera Ali would want to earn some from gifs :glasses:

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

For me I keep going back to the Aloha karaoke scene to replay it that’s my favourite:D

That is one of my fav too. My Wednesday routine is watching all the HP swoon videos on youtube. LOL. 

Jo jung seok was on Youth over flowers Iceland edition a few years back. The group he went with are all somewhat senior actors with a great sense of humor. Kang Ha Neul was the maknae. I'm hoping that NaPD will kidnap our Fab five too, maybe not now with the pandemic and everything but after Season 2 or season 3? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@kokodus You know...  talking about Hospital Playlist... there were times I wished they translate the bgm lyrics playing on the scenes...  hahaha... most notably when parts of "Beautiful My Love" was playing because ahhh.... the lyrics are so romantic and really it points out whoo and whoo [to me at least] when its playing on ep 5 and 10 or perhaps its a start of "something" as a casual viewer.. thats all I need tbh.. haha.. 

You are my love, whom I’m thankful for
You are like a dream of May sunshine
The nights while I was waiting for you, why do they feel so long?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@kokodus high five!!! .. that's where I understand the lyrics too... ahh the lyrics in Indonesian is even more beautiful... [there's English and Indonesian subs in the YT] :wub: 

When the BGM plays during Jun wan's confession to Ik sun..  I was like...:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: after knowing the meaning.. it really compliments their scene perfectly right? 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@kokodus high five!!! .. that's where I understand the lyrics too... ahh the lyrics in Indonesian is even more beautiful... [there's English and Indonesian subs in the YT] :wub: 

When the BGM plays during Jun wan's confession to Ik sun..  I was like...:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: after knowing the meaning.. it really compliments their scene perfectly right? 

Yes the character description of Jun wan also says something like "While he was bored with his life a pigeon flew into his heart" hahahaha. The song fits all 4 couples in the show. The first part of the lyric " When I was getting tired of life you came to me and gave me sweet rain in my drought filled heart" If this doesn't point to IkSong, I don't know what would? LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Guest pinned this topic