Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

YYS! So close... Go stalk!! What's he doing in Malaysia??

I have no idea why ...I must go find out :joy:. Maybe to research food stuff . In Coffee Friends , he had a jam that he introduced called the Singapore tangerine kaya which he used for his toasts in the cafe  . (kaya is like a coconut based jam . ) Being Malaysian , I want to protest . How is it Singaporean??? :P.  Haha . Actually it’s origin is from Hainan island ( where my grandad is from) . 

you’re right about the curse of the photo booth !!! My SM-JS ship . Sobs . Still feeling angry at writer .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: Will the fire from Fiery Era ever end though? We still have the special that will air tonight...

Will probably shift it over to the thread lol. I think it’s time to let HPL pay off what damage we done here lol. 

@triplem:huh::mellow: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I have no idea why ...I must go find out :joy:. Maybe to research food stuff . In Coffee Friends , he had a jam that he introduced called the Singapore tangerine kaya which he used for his toasts in the cafe 

That could be... I haven't watched Coffee Friends for a while... Will SHJ be around BB too then?? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem kaya toast is the best for breakfast. Yakun kaya the longest selling & the richest. But tangerine flavour? Never heard... kaya is sweet and greenish normally

ER2OW0n.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem kaya toast is the best for breakfast. Yakun kaya the longest selling & the richest. But tangerine flavour? Never heard... kaya is sweet and greenish normally

I grew up eating yellow kaya. My maternal grandmother made the best kaya, so I haven't tasted kaya as good as her home made ones since her death many many years ago. But yeah, I'm trying to imagine tangerine flavored kaya too....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh like @ktcjdrama my grandma also made the yellow ones . So I only like hers . I think in Coffee Friends they added some tangerine to it to make use of all the tangerine in the Orchard , 

Talking about SHJ , he’s got this new movie that apparently was well received...

hmm maybe I’ll watch this after Psycho M

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh  for first kiss  their lips taking pictures next to each other :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

. is that how lion kiss :joy:

Tbh i think hes more passionate with that statue chingu :joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. I can go throughout the entire drama without knowing the FL’s character’s name lol. FL doesn’t matter to me unless she plays a really strong character. 

Ah. I have this personal pet peeve,I hate FL who are weak, or they can’t protect themselves and have to wait for ML to come to the rescue...OMG. I cringe when I see it. 

there are rom-coms with strong female leads who are not dainty... one of my fav kdramas was such a riot because she didn't behave anything like a typical female lead -- her dream was literally to save a prince. yup, she saves. not he. ahhahahahh....

this was jang hyuk and jang nara's first drama. loved how she pushes him off the car in the end. hahahaha.. this was the opening for the drama "bright girl's success"; taging also @kokodus ....

• Like 4
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I grew up eating yellow kaya. My maternal grandmother made the best kaya, so I haven't tasted kaya as good as her home made ones since her death many many years ago. But yeah, I'm trying to imagine tangerine flavored kaya too....

Me too, Kaya in my hometown always yellow. The green one they added food coloring....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh

Where is your kampung??? Mine is The Glorious Kalimantan....:glasses:

+2

add.

Tangerine flavored Kaya?!?! Kaya combo with marmalade?!?! Those who invented it need to be crucified, burn on stake with those Tangerine flavored Kaya hanging on their necks... No one allowed to messed up my Kaya....:skull:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1