Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Add-Subtract thread: World Championships  

8 members have voted

1. 1. In an Add-Subtract thread "Throw your friend" competition, I would belong to:

• Team that throws (over 162.5 cm, 5'4 feet)
    • Team that is thrown (less than 162.5 cm, 5'4 feet)
    • I'm out - I'd rather enter the Wife Carrying World Championship in Finland
  2. 2. In the competition I would like throw:

• Oppa
    • A member from Team Add
    • A member from Team Subtract
    • Anyone who comes in my way
  3. 3. Other competitions I think I would excel in (organized in Finland) (choose as many as you like):

• Hobby Horse World Championship
    • World Mobile Phone Throwing Championships
    • Wife Carrying World Championship
    • Air Guitar World Championships
    • Swamp Football World Championship
    • The Sauna World Championships
    • Mosquito Swatting Championships
    • Ant-Nest Sitting Competition
    • Ice Swimming Events
    • World Cup in Snowshoe Football

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2020 at 07:00 AM

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

I will watch, premier next week.....I am in the mood for comedy, totally....:joy:

Okay I will see if I can carve out time to watch too. See you in the thread. :)

@snowlou Secret Forest 2!!  See you in then :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 137k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@partyon ~ ooh, am getting impressed with this turkish version of secret. better characterization and the girl isn't that stupid. initially, she protects her prosecutor boyfriend out of love and believing his stupid lie that it will be just a misdemeanor and she won't get a record. rather than volunteering to tell the lie, it happens accidentally as she didn't want him to get the insurance claim. later she is convinced by him to continue the lie at the police station. even when he betrays her by giving her a sentence of 8 years (yea, he was the prosecutor, lying snake), she believes his lie that it will be year and he will see to it that she gets out. instead, her uncle (a friend of her father) is the one to do it but she thinks for a while it is her prosecutor boyfriend. meanwhile, he is also cheating on her with the girl's lawyer. yea, he never had any intention of marrying the female lead and was actually trying to figure out how to dump her right before the accident.

anyway, a whole bunch of stuff happens and you keep thinking "stupid girl, just tell the truth"; you are wondering what is wrong with this girl who is still sticking to her promise even though she broke up with the snake -- it turns out that it isn't just about her promise and her code of honour. she is basically now afraid of her ex and does not trust him. she feels this fellow will go to any extent to cover up the truth. so there is a real fear element to her actions. plus she thinks the male lead is a bit psychotic and does not think he can handle the truth even though he more or less guesses and is relentless in his pursuit of justice.

am liking that the interpretation makes her less of a doormat and more about unsure what she is to do in such strange circumstances. the guy is also less psycho and more about just wanting justice, clarity and the ability to let go.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Is the Turkish version of Secret on Netlfix? :)

am not sure; it might be. it is called 'meryem' which is the girl's name. call me shallow but the only reason I watched the first few episodes is because the guy is good looking. he annoyed me and then was watching for the villain who is also quite good looking. :sweatingbullets:  initial episodes weren't that good but still kept me watching. 

centre is female lead. left of her in that brown shirt is the male lead. suit guy is villain snake.

meryem-tales-of-innocence-12-620x413.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Ameera Ali whats going on with the king and the thread? Is it the one with LMH? 

Yeah LMH drama , nothing bad happen there as far as I know from Saturday

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yeah LMH drama , nothing bad happen there as far as I know from Saturday

Was there something bad before Saturday?:D no idea where this line of questioning goes but hey we re nearing 1000!

when two scenes are so similar why they asking people not compare goblin to the the king :joy:

She clearly had talent for making oppa disappear :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, snowlou said:

What kind of things do you keen on learning? 

Dramanalytics? [feeling ashamed not putting much effort in learning]

• Awesome 1
8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

I noticed people started comparing Goblin and The King AND GY and LMH.....:joy: I sprayed my Earl Grey Green Tea on my laptop screen when I saw the comparison.....:skull:

+2

even copying didn’t give them 9% mark , it still on 7%  mark on rating  :joy:

Wow LMH  is Valentino  with horse romance , bromance & girl ,  he qualified :D

7-A1151-DC-F9-B5-401-C-997-F-56-D454880-

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, snowlou said:

+2

@Ameera Ali do you understand what the ig says?:star:

GoEun Unni is cursed, every time she is dating, her bfs disappeared all the time.....But she is has no problem with it....

+2

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, cenching said:

GoEun Unni is cursed, every time she is dating, her bfs disappeared all the time.....But she is has no problem with it....

+2

+2

Spoiler

• Guest pinned this topic