Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. I don’t know hahaha. Kim...he is pretty funny...

@triplem @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama Ameera the other day, saw this post. I think it will appear on the talk show tonight. But they talked about the relationship of Kim and Goo. 

So they talked about their  mysterious relationship between them. Everytime when they got on set, they will like go to the back of the set and talk to each other in secret:joy: wonder what they talked about lol.

They are the real OTP . :P.

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Why you don't want to watch HPL?

+2

She had enough rainbows & unicorns to last a decade after TYH :w00t:

But seriously is it because you can’t feel the romance @sushilicious ?

Spoiler

I have that feeling with PMY dramas . Everything feels perfect but manufactured . I don’t know why . She’s a gorgeous actress & can act . I’m not sure why I can’t connect with her . 

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah powerful @cenching already tried to coaxed dear @sushilicious :joy: Use ur tea cup magic lol. I'll wait for ur result.

I’m also curious if cenching can convince sushi :joy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Actually i have same sentiment with you @triplem about her.

Spoiler

Not too sure why too. Cant really figure out.

@cenching yeah watch to see him solely. Quite delicious. Didnt dissapointed. Some cringe cliche romcom do happened. But overall quite entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

She had enough rainbows & unicorns to last a decade after TYH :w00t:

Very true lol

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

But seriously is it because you can’t feel the romance @sushilicious ?

I often would like to watch things that are....more aggressive emotionally driven that would put me on a thrill ride. Type of drama. I can’t feel the thrill with romance. As all of you know that, I don’t ship normal ships. So it makes it even worst lol.

Maybe you will ask me, why I don’t ship normal ships? 

Simply, if I’m a fan of the guy. Why would I stick a woman to the man I fan on to be together? I treat actress as normal actresses. I don’t Fan on them. Never. I only fan on guys. :)  So, typically if I go on my usual ship, I only ship my male lead only.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh  @triplem

I haven't watch HPL yet so I can't "sell" it to @sushilicious. I am gathering my mood to start watching drama after a bad real life drama happening to my friend....MTG does perks my interest....:phew:

+2

Oh dear . Hope everything is ok  cenching. I am only going to start watching it for mr cheek bones :D 

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

Oh good , I’m not the only one . Sometimes she seems to have just  one singular expression.  I liked her in Healer & even in 7 Day Queen ( which I watch YT vids ) . I feel like the emotions are put on , it’s not really coming from the heart. Maybe that’s why .

Sushi , most of the time I ship all the actors with me :joy:. But a good female lead is essential for me in any drama . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sushi , most of the time I ship all the actors with me :joy:. But a good female lead is essential for me in any drama . 

Lol. I can go throughout the entire drama without knowing the FL’s character’s name lol. FL doesn’t matter to me unless she plays a really strong character. 

Ah. I have this personal pet peeve,I hate FL who are weak, or they can’t protect themselves and have to wait for ML to come to the rescue...OMG. I cringe when I see it. 

That’s why I love Guest and FP’s female cast. They all kick butts. I mean...when will you see a FL head butt the ML?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem

Spoiler

I think i read somewhere. She herself feel shes not good actress. I do feel shes tried her best. But her range of emotion probably just not that wide. I only managed to finished sungkyungkwan & healer. Sec Kim is the worst for me. Queen 7 days is just makjang mess.. yeon woo jin also not that convincing there for me. 

I do think shes really pretty & gorgeous tho. 

Yeah lets cringe together and watch mr cheekbones & fabulous hair :joy:

@sushilicious philosophies is totally logical actually. Oppa is just for myself :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

is it not because of her face is plastic so you guys can not see the real facial expression? :o she is like a living doll. Too unreal. But  I like min young. Rather than all those new comers from idol land. At least she dares to try any genre. From sageuk to action to rom com.. or perhaps because she is not having aboyfriend now and not too busy (she is not idol) so all she can do between her vacations is acting :relieved: btw am I too blunt? Wkkwkwkw

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Sejabin i think all you said pretty true & do contribute. I didnt really noticed at first actually. But i think chemistry wise with co star is all good. 

But anyway ep 6 looks yummy :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

@Sejabin Yes agree . Many idols actresses are worse . And PMY has a lot of work done on her face etc. She looks very different then when in Healer .

But surprisingly  , I really like Kim Dasom

in He’s Psychometric. She’s also from idol group ( Sistar)  Very good actress & a natural  . I think she’s got a good career in front of her . 

Omg! @kokodus YYS is in my hood ! Should I go stalk him ? This used to be a very seedy part of town in the old days  ( prostitution etc ) . But it’s been revamped & made tourist spot for all the yummy food stalls 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Lol as I continue TBH. This thing has been happening to me ever since the HK days. Whereby I just can’t watch romance...the next genre that I would kindly reject is Comedy lolll

Full on Comdey is a no to me. I know I’m picky...I just need the thrill. Because I’m relying on my dramas to vent out my stress. So need something to be very exciting. :) 

@triplem @Lawyerh

• Like 2
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Sejabin Yes agree . Many idols actresses are worst . And PMY has a lot of work done on her face etc. She looks very different then when in Healer .

But surprisingly  , I really like Kim Dasom

in He’s Psychometric. She’s also from idol group ( Sistar)  Very good actress & a natural  . I think she’s got a good career in front of her . 

Omg! @kokodus YYS is in my hood ! Should I go stalk him ? This used to be a very seedy part of town in the old days  ( prostitution etc ) . But it’s been revamped & made tourist spot for all the yummy food stalls 

Is she still having work done even now? I have to say it was difficult for me to get on board HPL's ship. I'm really watching for KJW only. I have nothing against PMY, I think she's cute, but I agree with you, that it's rather hard for me to see the chemistry. I must be blind :P

YYS! So close... Go stalk!! What's he doing in Malaysia??

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I guess it’s time for me to say this...

Welcome to the New Era of this thread...

The HPL Era. Fiery Era has ended its ruling. 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I guess it’s time for me to say this...

Welcome to the New Era of this thread...

The HPL Era. Fiery Era have ended its ruling. 

+2

:lol: Will the fire from Fiery Era ever end though? We still have the special that will air tonight...

• LOL 4