Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Kill it ending @triplem

Michael-Shannon-Facepalm.gif

Spoiler

I have seen many dumb richard simmons in my life, I have seen Manhole's ending, but Kill it takes it onto another level. Not that the main lead, his best friend is not dead now, the story telling is so goddamn bad, the ending is so horrible, the drama itself was never really interesting or particularly good, but to make a boring drama into a catastrophe of an ending is an achievement. The end is so messy, so dumb, so useless, the ending is pretty much the main lead goes into a rampage and kills all the bad guys himself and gets perforated by the police.

They are next to him, threaten him to drop the gun, but he just kills him and THEN they shoot him aswell. And then you see the female lead crying next to his corpse, after the usual slow motion death scene which takes 30seconds!

So all this storytelling for this bloodbath? They try to make Nana into this torn girl, choosing between the guy of her childhood just to watch her see him die? It's like the whole storybit is useless. 

And the same goes for my fav girl, her past played a big role in both storylines, but in the end he just leaves her, dies and her story didn't matter. Why build pretty much a large part of the story around her, just to drop it?

The end is so goddamn richard simmons, if there was a richard simmons award, Kill it would win easily.

What a waste of time! What a GODDAMN waste of time. 

So my girl lost the only guy in her life she could trust, he cared about her more than anything and in the end........goddammit. Twelve episodes for that.

They could have done this drama in half an episode. Just let him enter the room and kill him. Drama done. 

Solid 3/10.

And just because Seul Gi and Nana were hot. 

• LOL 4

On 4/27/2019 at 12:17 AM, Lawyerh said:

Long time ago he already practiced & experimented with lipstick @angelangie :joy:

honestly this one doesnt look that bad lols as long as he didnt put a long wig on :D 

WLx1kYO.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Portrait of A Beauty

Omggg that movie..l could barely go past the company intro lol

+2

@Dhakra oh yeah.they posted the ending on YouTube yesterday 

Spoiler

At the end of the day...Romance...lol shippers are pretty happy about it lol

Hooray to voice 3

@Lawyerh believe me when I say I was once traumatized by it but I grew to be fine with it lol. Like what @triplem says it’s nice to see actors exploring different characters to learn and portray.lowkey that’s one of the reason why I fan girl on them. On those who explore. :) 

@triplem actually I know nothing of portrait of a beauty all I know is that

Spoiler

FL who looks like a guy...NG falls in love with her...I know from YouTube thumbnail there is this scene, they both like naked....I was like...oh okay...done...(have not heal from no regret) lollll

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

hate to admit this....however most of us are facing stress now.....my sides not u guys ><"

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie

Yeah, RL does sucks most of the time....:skull:

@Ameera Ali

I am not into children and absolutely not into Bender with their Fencing sport, the person under KJW is a female and nothing spicy about the scene. He was trying to kills her while looking hot without even trying...His watch in that scene distracted me a little bit....It's a Panerai...:heart:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Lol:bawling: what is thisssss. Watching running man trying to find Shin Ha kyun and he only appears like for 5 minutes or less to give out awards and smack Kwang soo’s butt

Lol Kwang Soo failed Ha Kyun...like always when it comes to secret missions.

+2

girls! @triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama

• LOL 4

@triplemit's called We will channel you. :)

i think it's the same place that they shot FP special lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Take care @angelangie!!

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

Yeah, RL does sucks most of the time....:skull:

it does but RL is what making it work most of the times too lols

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it does but RL is what making it work most of the times too lols

Life is a bitter sweet thing i guess. It can never be the greatest or the worst. As long as your persevere lol. You can do it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Life is a bitter sweet thing i guess. It can never be the greatest or the worst. As long as your persevere lol. You can do it!

Who are you???? What have you done to @sushilicious?? :scream:

+2

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

Who are you???? What have you done to @sushilicious?? :scream:

Sushi is our omma.... :joy:

RL at times is indeed challenging @angelangie. But some issue that we thought big, will passed by too after sometimes. @sushilicious is matured before her age, i agreed with her, perseverance could be the key. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sushi is our omma.... :joy:

RL at times is indeed challenging @angelangie. But some issue that we thought big, will passed by too after sometimes. @sushilicious is matured before her age, i agreed with her, perseverance could be the key. 

hahahah well whining about it sometimes help you to destress lols so dont me too seriously lols u can just

laugh at me as sometimes i whine about it so that i can destress it off :D 

as it will help me to cope with it lols

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oooooh, Park Hae Jin is HOT!! :love:

+2

I’m glad you concur . I love that man :D . 

I loved the bromance as well :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_onztzhcrsR1tmjt2ko4_540.gif

Gif cto 

@Lawyerh , sushi is an old soul . Maybe she Should hv spelt it as:  kimcheeeelicious ....

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem

I just finished first episode and his stage presence is burning through my screen....:lol: I love men who swag, he got the swag as much as KJW and the man in Tunnel...whoohoo!!!

+2

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

sushi is an old soul . Maybe she Should hv spelt it as:  kimcheeeelicious ....

I'm that old rotting kimchi lol

Where i can talk to you about life for 2 hrs and drink tea while looking at the sky listening to oldies music hahaha

• LOL 4