Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I usually read about actors in Wikipedia, what caught my attention about Choi siwoon (My fellow citizens) is the link below. I really respected him very much. He seems a good guy.

https://www.christiandaily.com/article/k-pop-band-super-juniors-christian-members-not-ashamed-to-share-their-faith/59552.htm

Yeah , he’s vocal about his beliefs . So I respect that . He gets trolled a lot .

Spoiler

Think you read about what happened to his family dog that bit the neighbour  more than a couple of years back . Apparently He was still in military service then or just finishing  . The neighbour died of sepsis . It was ruled out that it was directly linked to the bite , but the trolls keep blaming Siwon for it till this day. He & his family had apologised to the neighbours family & they have forgiven but the k nets troll still take it out on him till this day . Every article on the drama keeps having these troll comments . I pity him. It’s his sister’s dog and he wasn’t even around when it happened. But he just took it upon himself to accept blame & halted a lot of activities for over a year out of respect. I remember the height of the issue two years ago , as I was watching his post military drama , Revolutionary love 

@Lmangla i tag you in the drama thread about the plot twist . Too Long to post here :D 

@Dhakra ok put here in spoiler. I’m curious to read . 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Technology at it's finest...

(Using Technical Terms here)

When i crop a 16:9 (Rectangle) into a 1:1 (Square) the Gif size increases... Wah... Making my life hard ya gif? Hahahaha 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I mean this 'pressing nose scene' WKWKWKKWKKW :heart: :love:

4f5239c757e844f79c935f3494e8faed.jpeg?s=

I found this gesture is too sexy. passionate nose HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:joy: we can not directing actor for this kind of body language. this happened naturally following their insting for the scene :kiss_wink: and I love this insting HAHAHAHHAAHAHH

note: OHH he is an aries namja!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder he is too passionate LOL ..the hottest sign of the signs.. hmmh.. I am waiting for more passionate scenes and body language ^_~

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

@sushilicious oppa look brighter today. Not in dark palace today ? :lol: Noticed u on another dp gif meltdown. 

@Sejabin scene under flower is a must for k drama romance it seems :sweatingbullets: I saw thousands of similar scene. Im glad they pull it off well here. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, sushilicious said:

This involves smoking too. But to me, it’s still not an excuse to smoke or take drugs. It depends on the will power of the particular person.  

its more than that.....the things they done or sacrifice for fame will have you cringe....entertainment world is not as black as it seems nor is it as white as some had painted it so either

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

oppa look brighter today. Not in dark palace today ? :lol: Noticed u on another dp gif meltdown. 

Lol Because trying to find a Non-FP related DP

Nah. Im on trip to Gudam City for a couple of days before i go back to my palace from the east sea lol

Anyone wants this Desktop pic? LOL

Spoiler

Covers.jpg

Cr Me lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@LmanglaThey made that drama based on the idea of Fan Girling. :) (Which to me, it’s actually quite a unique style of story, something you don’t see everyday.)

Ryan Gold is the guy who is under the cloth. He is a manager of a art gallery. And then she meets the FL who is a fan girl lol

Even though I never watch but somehow I know about all these lol...but hm...KJW...Lion?Hm....:joy:

(Edit: He meets...I thought he was a girl lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

624 :blush:

fixed.

not only 1 friend, my other friend too screamed like this "OHHWHHWWWWWW :love:" when I mentioned Kim Jae Wook. 

They knew him long before me because I have not watched coffee prince.  They said he starred as a Japanese in Coffee Prince. hmmhhh no wonder he looks like my dad. LOL I mean papa had Japanese blood HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :joy:

@ktcjdrama I love pretty face and handsome oppas. but in drama, I love to watch more of the main leads chemistry. mmm.. like I love Lee Minho and I watch Faith because it's a good chemistry with Kim Hee Sun, but I never finished the blue sea because I feel no passion between him and Jun Ji Hyun. can you get it? HHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH btw I am looking for more of their hot scenes together in Her Private Life than this. I am not Kim Jae Wook fan, but I like to watch his chemistry with Park Min Young :heart:

@Lmangla it's about an ordinary fangirl who suddenly became extraordinary when her idol fans are interesting about her private life. hahahaha.. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ok @Sejabin ~ am curious now, what is this drama "her private life" about? why are there so many scenes? and what was that photo suggestion all about?????

It's about a highly capable female art (painting) curator, who keeps her private life of hardcore fan-girling a boy idol a secret from everyone (work and family), except for a couple of close friends. She even manages a blog/fan-site for that idol under an alias.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

+2

is my gif for signature too big? I don't know how to resize it. HAHAHAHAHAHA... @Ameera Ali help me please I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AND BACK AND BACK AGAIN. SARANGHAE :heart: :joy:

@Lawyerh uhhhh any handsome oppa who loves to sneak onto a girl bed is my favorite oppa LOL

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin I can’t see any signature , 

But u need to resize it , until it accepted signature,  that what I did when I made mine when I lost the bet 

i will send resize website 

@Sejabin he probably felt cold , or had nightmares :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1