Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I think I missed the boat on the FP watching. I thought the first episodes were funny, but then I missed a couple of episodes due to RL, and then never went back to pick it up. So, I can't give a lot of appreciation to the drama as yet, but I will say that I think NG looks better without his stache. Does it have a fun finish? @triplem?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think I missed the boat on the FP watching. I thought the first episodes were funny, but then I missed a couple of episodes due to RL, and then never went back to pick it up. So, I can't give a lot of appreciation to the drama as yet, but I will say that I think NG looks better without his stache. Does it have a fun finish? @triplem?

Yes . Love how the drama champions the underdog and the  main message is about redemption & forgiveness . So even when it seemed  like the situation was hopeless, the characters had small victories along the way. Yes KNG deserves the praise but it would not be as good if not for the writing / directing and the other characters . All had opportunities for character development & were given their moments to shine . A feel good drama at the end of the day . I enjoyed it .

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse you guys caught up with this week’s Dear  Citizen ? Plot twist galore & Park Hoo Ja  is one crazy but smart woman.  Very enjoyable episodes @Lmangla r u still watching? 

Only managed to catch up just now. Yes, plot twist galore indeed... just as one "repented", another one decided to cross over to the other side. I am so enjoying the character Park Hoo Ja. She is really one smart woman. I was so shocked actually with the false lead that was dropped for MY. I couldn't believe it. Btw, I envy the way PHJ ate the cake :lol:

@stroppyse Do watch FP. It's a drama that I would rewatch without wanting to skip any scenes at all. Even those scenes without dialogues are so engaging.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem (hate myself for tainting this thread with FP lol. Imma do it anyways) but I was suprised as to how many pages we have go through on FP lol. So I joined the FP thread at about page 7. Then now we have 72 page worth of items :scream: . It’s very hard for a drama to get to this decent amount of pages.

I’m shocked! 

@ktcjdrama Hiiii! With you saying, even those scenes without dialogues...it really reminded me of the rose petals for some reason lolll

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse you guys caught up with this week’s Dear  Citizen ? Plot twist galore & Park Hoo Ja  is one crazy but smart woman.  Very enjoyable episodes @Lmangla r u still watching? 

I've watched eps 13/14, but haven't watched eps 15/16 yet. Looking forward to it since I'm curious about the debate scene. I just need a quiet hour to do so. I love this drama!

Will also have to find time to catch up on FP somewhere.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama Hiiii! With you saying, even those scenes with dialogues...it really reminded me of the rose petals for some reason lolll

Yes, even those, I don't want to fast forward... Every scene is to be enjoyed to the max! LOL

• Love 3

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, even those, I don't want to fast forward... Every scene is to be enjoyed to the max! LOL

Whoops. Forgot a out in without. Lol. But I really love it! That scene lol...100% and Hae Mi:joy: I want to hug the writer if I could. It’s awesome!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

haven't even caught up from last week. not sure but found it kind of hard to just sit through and watch. guess I lost interest. so what was plot twist galore?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

:sweatingbullets: too hot!

I watch a video clip of tonight HPL ep on IG, where they were wet. In the bathroom? In front of the mirror.. oh GOSH -_-! .. they both wet but I feel temperature is hot :mask: I feel like I want to slap that guy. Why is he too good in acting hot? (I don’t mean about showing abs) I mean the chemistry. Wet, he opens her mouth, a half lol, touching min young’s wet hair. Difficult breathing... it’s the bathroom!! O.M.G.. I can’t :mask:  My weakness is whenever the actor having wet scene :mask: I will need oxygen tank tomorrow.

brb: brush my teeth and wash my face ~_~

• LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin lol yeah under the rain also i think... i probably will watch together 2 eps on friday or weekend... :wub:

my question is why must he opened that bathroom door? For checking is min young still wet or not anymore? WKWKKWKWKWKWWKKWWKKW :mask: suddenly I miss super gal99 red skirt who is already changed her username wkkwkwkw :joy: where are you baby? You don’t want to watch this hot drama with me? :joy:

• LOL 5

@triplem on Soompi. I know...there is this two threads that you don’t like to go...

The Age thread (Senstive about your age. Understandable) & The 253 things to do in class when you are bored. Lol. Saw the 253 trending so reminded me of you lol.

btw

My teacher caught my peers sleeping in class. Switch off the lights and tell us. 8 minutes cat nap. Lol. Asking us to sleep haha. I guess my teacher is so done with us lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra what’s happening with Kill it ? I don’t plan to watch , you can tell me . 

Nothing much, last two episodes will air this weekend and finally it's actually a bit interesting. But it tells you quite a lot if you have to wait until the last two episodes air to finally get something interesting. Until now it was mediocre at best, I love the second lead though and I think Nana is quite aswell, so I am also watching it for a bit eye candy. Storywise it's really weak though, definitely not a drama I would recommend, but I will give my final rating her after the weekend. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I usually read about actors in Wikipedia, what caught my attention about Choi siwoon (My fellow citizens) is the link below. I really respected him very much. He seems a good guy.

https://www.christiandaily.com/article/k-pop-band-super-juniors-christian-members-not-ashamed-to-share-their-faith/59552.htm

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

In FP we have Kim Hae Mi, now in HPL, we have this...

No hair flipping magic, but still..... :joy:

610. Rofl. Looks more like serial killer in disguise..:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1