• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hide contents

Oh wow. That would be terrible if there is such bullying. And, as you say, only they know what really happens, or at least what they think happens.

I don't think that BTS have bullying issues, and I'm not saying that as a fan or anything. Just that in the amount of material that they release online, both individually and collectively, and the way the Maknae Line treat the Hyung Line, that would be hard to pull off with any bullying going on. And, all of the members interact with all of the other members in fun, casual, teasing ways. Just the sheer number of ships for BTS tells me that any two seem to have good relationships going by the amount of playfulness and affection going on.

I think that the members have moved back into the dorm as well so that they can work together, but I think that when the pandemic was first declared, they were sheltering separately with their own families.

I was glad to hear that they all resigned for 7 years. That means that at least while they all do their military services, they will continue to perform as BTS. That is some comfort.

And, yes, coronavirus has really messed the tour schedule up. :( But then again, I have to think of all the people who are suffering from the pandemic, and just be grateful that my family are fine, and BTS is also fine and able to still perform and communicate with their fans. 

I have had this Kermit the Frog DP for a long time. In fact, other than a brief time when I had to change my DP because I lost a bet, this DP has been my only DP.

Spoiler

I made a mistake with the name the person who was bullied was Mina not Sana :sweat:

I also don´t think that there is bullying going on. They have been documenting their journeys online much more then other groups. So if something like that was going on at one point it would show. 

Yeah at the beginning they wre not living together. Back then Tae was more active on Weverse, playing games with armys and doing streams on Vlive. 

BTS enlistment is such a highly debated topic in the kpop community it´s comical at this point. Some fans are literally praying for their enlistment thinking that it would help their faves group to get at the top :joy:. I mean is BTS holding their faves in a dungeon or what? If they faves were so much better it should be easy for them to surpass BTS evren without them enlisting :joy:

This pandemic was really hard. But I´m also grateful that my family and friends are well and BTS too. 

We will all come stronger out of this. 

Is there a particular reason why you choosed Kermit the frog? 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I seriously can´t get used to this new theme.

Everything is so freaking dark!!!

I need bright stuff not this dark blue color where I have a hard time finding things. 

:criesariver:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic