Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama Meanwhile I’m here..waiting for my mom so that I can force her to watch with me...nah..invite her to watch with me...I’m thinking about how they are going to make a season 2? Loll. Imagine they do a sequel in which they change the occupation...Fiery Chef(Throws woks & veggies at you) Lol. Hm...:joy: FP S2...I just wonder...will they even consider bringing the casts back?

Lol. No one (on this thread) watch God Quiz. They have like 5 sequels already. Recently came the Reboot. :)  I guess it’s possible to make lots of sequels lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin yummy , now I am tempted to get one ice cream from the fridge and eat it - at 12:40 pm & saying buy buy to my diet :joy:

just want to say hi :wub:

+2 :blush:

just had breakfast. Nasi goreng = fried rice ^_* .. I cut onions garlics peppers in a very tiny slices, fried them with margarine, and put the rice, I use instant nasi goreng ingredients from indofood, then I cut beef meatballs and fried eggs to a tiny slices  too and put then into my nasi goreng. Lastly I put parsley. And ready and you can eat it with kerupuk.  :relaxed:

note: without instant ingredients, usually I put soya sauce, sauce, wijen oil and salt. 

Time to prepare the ingredients: 15 mins

time to cook fried rice: 10 - 15 mins depend on your heart hahahaha

Now I want to eat some fruits and pudding but my stomach is still too full. Wkkww I will wait while watching HPL ^_*

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@triplem @ktcjdrama lolll

Spoiler

I just had a sudden really funny thoughts. So...Seo in bobby cosplay, Dae Young in a monk cosplay...imagine Hae il just comes out with the Hae Mi cosplay! Damn! They missed the chance!:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Great idea! They really should have... just have Park stand there first instaed of Kim so Hae Mi can make the grand entrance.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious haha i watched god quiz. S1 and S5. Lol. Why not S2/S3/S4 u ask me? The oppa not my cup of tea. Lol. So not much motivation. But i was in need for some crime to watch. :ph34r:

In S5 they already like old married couple the lead. Lol.

P.s Oh ya Investigation couple S2 im also still interested.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious if they are truly gonna do Season 2 , at the minimum , I think that the main cast will return  . Earliest I can see this happening is next year , 2nd half . 

last night me & kim Kwon did not make it for a date. I went to slumberland 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ko Dae Young is pretty cool when he shoot without hestitation.

Lolll. My raccoon looks great too *covers mouth giggling* but yeah. Everyone is shock too when he shot him haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Love the final ending :heart:

LOL WWB! 

That's why i was talking about how they should have dress up Hae il in Hae Mi Cosplay. I would have laugh my butt out then coughs violently because im sick. haha

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Oh yeah...next Thursday they have a special talk show for FP...wonder will people sub it? I hope they do lol! :) 

Often after a drama ends I would be curious as to which dramas will my raccoon do..Wah...if it’s romance...:bawling:...for the sake of my raccoon...I shall dip my legs into the Pool of Romance...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Wah...if it’s romance...:bawling:...for the sake of my raccoon...I shall dip my legs into the Pool of Romance...

Lol... so for ur bias occasionally u will shower in hearteu hearteu. Why no KJW :bawling: LOL

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: some people are just going to back lash on this activity, saying it's inappropriate...

Ikr...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha @triplem me also. But im on off to church lol. Im more regular with our priest :naughty:

@Sejabin @cenching lol.. so lucky she... 

Reveal hidden contents

Happy Easter dear.  

I am at my in laws . After i go home I’m going to reconnect with Kim Kwon. :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Why no KJW :bawling: LOL

Lol. Because to me..KJW would be better in a violent drama..not sure about it..but I really like my oppas to act in a crime/horror/action drama or movies :joy: romance not so much...I think cause they can flex their on screen fighting skills I guess lolll

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: some people are just going to back lash on this activity, saying it's inappropriate...

Agreed . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3