Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:
  Hide contents

I can see that enlistment of the members of BTS would be a source of anguish for the ARMY community, but not sure why it should be highly debated when it's just something that is inevitable for Korean males.

It's not BTS that is keeping anyone else down. If anything, the rise of BTS has grown more international fans for kpop in general who then go on to listen to other kpop groups as well. The success of BTS has led to other kpop groups getting some American show bookings, though whether they are able to capitalize on those to increase their fan base is entirely up to them.

But, the thing is that it's hard to know why some singers/groups just catch everyone's interest and some only cultivate a small following. There are some super popular entertainers who I just don't care for very much as well.

I didn't have a DP for the longest time. Then a friend on Soompi finally made the Baby Kermit DP for me, and I thought it was cute. And, then once I started using it as my DP, I became loyal to it. Plus, it's such a happy little thing that it makes me happy to see it. :)

682 corrected

Spoiler

Well it all started with some armys wishing for BTS to be exempt from military because of their huge contribution to the sk economy. Well BTS and BH has never alluded to wanthing something like that but some fans just overstepped their boundaries imo. Other agencies also kept using BTS as a shield when discussing possible exemption for kpop idols and thus direkting more hate towards the boys even tho they weren´t involved. :sleepy:

Exactly! BTS has expanded the market and has open so many doors for other groups. But because of jealousy from other fans they don´t want to recognize that and just wish for BTS to go away thinking that somehow they are the one keeping their faves down. The mentality of some people, you just can´t understand. 

A lot of people still question why BTS blew up the way they did, trying to see if there is some kind of formula that can be replicated. Apart from their music and talent I think it´s the boys and their personality. Antis always say that they blew up because of their underdog story. Some even say that it´s fake and that they didn´t started from the bottom. This is such a RickRoll'D excuse because a lot of armys got to know BTS through either hearing a Song, watching a performance or MV from then. Only after you have become a fan and want to know more about them will you find out about their beginnings. Jealousy really make people loose common sense. 

It´s really a cute DP. I always wonder what is making him laugh like that :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's not start tonight the guessing game where I'm from. :DEveryone was speculating yesterday about my location. :D Which is still a secret.

Aber ja, ich spreche Deutsch. :D 

Is German the spoken languague there or did you learn it in another way? 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Is German the spoken languague there or did you learn it in another way?

YeaH... KEEP ASKING LITTLE QUESTION. We are listening for her answer.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4