Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla sometimes they dont take u seriously too. And most of the times can't even find the root cause of your illness. Thats what i feel. 

Dentist is different story... i hate the drilling sound :unsure: 

Btw u got new cute guy pp. Lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@Sejabin I know right?? I think I would've felt a lot better if my other classmates were also there. Sigh. Maybe I just grew up so pampered that I can't even take on dismissive or irritated look from others. Of course I've changed a lot since then. This is all a part of life experience, I guess. Haha. 

LOL @Lmangla well I can't say I don't like going to the hospital or dentist, can I? LOL. But I think I'll also feel nervous if I have to go to the hospital for myself. Thinking about it, it's been a long time since I visited a hospital for myself. I haven't got any serious fever or other ailments which required me to go to a hospital. The last time I was there for myself was for having an HBV vaccine when I first started college. Sigh. 

Anyways I'll try to watch banker, maybe after I finish with Fated to love you.....these days I find myself not be able to watch more than one drama at a time. Sighhh. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

Spoiler

Ok , I feel better . But poor Det Eun & her one sided love :lol:. I like her . Like An says , she’s a pure soul & is straight to the point .  I’m going into ep5 . But oh my was Kang taking some pills ...hmm I think that fall years ago has some effects on him ? 

I should find some time & gif that shower scene :D 

@sushilicious one of the things I love about this thread is how everyone gets all excited about various dramas & shares that excitement. If not for @Lmangla I would hv never watched Live Up to Your Name & discovered Kim Nam Gil :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Spoiler

7809-E3-A0-A882-4-FA6-836-F-41-FFE709-EB

Did you just say Kim Nam Gil? @triplem :love: Nam Gil is really like one out of the many guys I fan on that has the capability to have a mustache and still look handsome :love: my Chan, he works better with his hair down no mustache lol :love:

• LOL 3

This o na na song that bobby hair dance too seems popular these days

Ok i confess i'm occasionaly a dongsaeng eater.. b1a4 Jinyoung is one of my fav :naughty:

• LOL 3

776 :rolleyes:

when I was 8 years old I was so diligent to go to dentist. Because my dentist was very handsome. (From 11 months - 6 yo I live with grandma, 7-8 with mom, then with grandma then mom etc etc etc..I was always on mobile. This Stressed me a lot because when you already comfortable with your friends you must to move again. If you guys found me a bit crazy perhaps that because of this. Sorray. Lol) 

My mom found this strange behaviour of me because I was always wear my new skirts and wedges if I must to go to the dentist. And he was really handsome!! Like hong jong hyun :love: I think my dentist was my first oppa wkwkwkwk :rolleyes: :heart:

oh I grew up in a city where the college students are a bit too passionate about everything so they demonstrate a lot. It’s like a tradition. I don’t know. Watching a bunch of students demonstrate in the streets was my everyday views. Our university very famous in Indonesia about this demontrating thing. Sometimes I shy but sometimes I proud. LOL and I was one of the student activist in campus so go to the street and demonstrate also one of my life experiences other than church charities HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. 

I was a pure innocent new student who walked at the main 1st gate of the entrance when a truck of students passed by and surprised me. They have a commandan who coordinate them and at that time I understand they will go to demonstrate. And it was never just a small group if go demonstrate. Usually if it’s about important matter like oil price policy and etc it can be thousands of students who turn to the streets and demonstrate. And you won’t believe it. We even had some meetings before go demo. There will be some comanders and generals at the field HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA crazy teens. We were very proud once when we can make mr. President canceled his decission to increase oil price. It was 2007 if I’m not mistake. Hahahahaha. And at that time we also coordinated with the students in Jakarta who turned to the streets and demo (Universitas Indonesia students) It was one of unforgettable moment in my life. It was crazy but daebak. Hahaha. Yeah crazy. Too shame to remember again. This was us. Our management’s flag is that light blue one. LOLs of course I was not in the street I was behind the curtain because at 2007 I was one of the advicer we were more like super admin coordinators HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAAHAH well I was in my last semester of course I was not those staffs anymore I was senior. LOL. Turn to the streets is not super admin level anymore WKKWKWKWWKWKKWKW :joy:

1.jpg?20120330125555

END of my life story tonight. This too shameful LOL wkwkkwwkwk

gutnite I love you all :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh

1) He speaks fluent Japanese 

2) He loves to clean his house. He would clean everything. Lol

Lol sus good candidate for my house maid :lol: I dont need no1 from his skill tho. 

Btw KJW also ur oppa? No.3 rank? :D

How can u resist him? U even watch TYH.. im still trying to sign u up to HPL lol @sushilicious

gtNzxcR.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol sus good candidate for my house maid :lol: I dont need no1 from his skill tho. 

Btw KJW also ur oppa? No.3 rank? :D

Lol yeah..actually he is on the same level as his friend. Ju Ji Hoon Lol. :) 

he would take about 4 hours a day to clean stuff from the last time I heard lol. He has a cat & a dog...I think it’s just one cat lol. Both of his pets so cuteeee~

Spoiler

@Lawyerh I will not watch HPL. I declare that statement! - 2019, Sushi

Add Shopping Mall 50% Discount. Stalls that are participating :

Fiery Peanuts 

The Bank

Psychom’s office

Dr Prisoner’s clinic 

Private Life (Spying agency)

Any updates will update again...On next Sunday the mall will be featuring a flash sale presentation. Stalls are given a chance to promote their specific items as much as they can lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh did a search up for Namgoong Min. Then heard that he is the bad guy in remember...Hm...shall I watch it? Lol

Yes, Namgoong Min is great playing villain.... He used to be my favorite villain until Shin Sung Rok came by. I want to watch DP for him, but somehow I can't work up myself to watch a medical drama for now.

He has great physique too.... Maybe @triplem will be faster than me in finding a gif of him doing sit-ups upside down, topless. :D

edit: I found one ready (ctto)

Spoiler

Sensory-couple-abs.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Thoughts are with the french people and the people in Paris. :( If you don't know, this monday afternoon the Notre Dame Cathredral burned down completely. 700 years of history and architecture burned down to the ground in just a few hours. 

At least nobody died or was hurt.....but this amazing piece of architecture will probably be gone forever.

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@sushilicious one of the things I love about this thread is how everyone gets all excited about various dramas & shares that excitement. If not for @Lmangla I would hv never watched Live Up to Your Name & discovered Kim Nam Gil :D 

Mother is the best example. ^_^ I probably wrote more reviews here than on any other thread. :D  

Manhole probably also counts, if the last half of the drama wasn't as bad. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Manhole probably also counts, if the last half of the drama wasn't as bad. 

You’re kidding me right ? Not even the first half can save it :skull:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Thoughts are with the french people and the people in Paris. :( If you don't know, this monday afternoon the Notre Dame Cathredral burned down completely. 700 years of history and architecture burned down to the ground in just a few hours. 

At least nobody died or was hurt.....but this amazing piece of architecture will probably be gone forever.

I heard about it. :bawling:

How did that even happen? Sounds too much like there is a conspiracy behind it. Sorry, I've probably watched too many dramas... Feeling so sad because I love ancient architecture, and have yet to visit Notre Dame. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I heard about it. :bawling:

How did that even happen? Sounds too much like there is a conspiracy behind it. Sorry, I've probably watched too many dramas... Feeling so sad because I love ancient architecture, and have yet to visit Notre Dame. 

I was so shocked . It’s a beautiful place & I liked it very much . I Just read it online . Sad . But I think it may not be terrorism since renovation works may hv been the cause . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh I will not watch HPL. I declare that statement! - 2019, Sushi

Haha salesman failed to sell.. I think we should create an event on "how to make Sushi hooked up to romance drama". Without kim nam gil on it, or any serial killer or exorcism on board :joy:

• LOL 2