• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, superspace said:

No boring dear, I love popcorn too! I love mix of salty and sweet popcorn!

But when I need to watch 2 hours long movie, popcorn is surely not enough. Hahaha

Oh yes, I need to be specific. Being Ahjussi's cat please (He is ahjussi not oppa anymore!)

+2

I always buy the big tub! Popcorn is so expensive at our movie theatres though, it's so annoying. <_< Ahahah, why is he an ahjussi already! Still quite oppa what.

@angelangie @Hanyeoun So are there limited number of boxes available each day? Do we have to be fastest fingers first to buy? Hahah!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@phikyl, absolutely no restrictions whatsoever. Some disinfectants & cleaning ladies, that's all. And they now close at 10pm, instead of 11pm, not a big deal. My typical workout routine is the opposite - 6-7:30am, they kept this one at least. :) 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@superspace I'm the boring type... no popcorn coz don't want to spend money, no food from outside because i'm such a good law-abiding cinema goer :Megalol: 

aigoo @Lawyerh ... i should ask first mah..who knows you truly came up with that term and drew it yourself! You actually could sue me yourself since you're a lawyer :joy: (errrr...is this considered slandering too if in fact you're not a lawyer????)

20 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm really good at figuring out ways to make things that are super low cal/filling but taste really good too so that helps me a lot. Think high volume, low calorie type stuff.

I never ate worring about calories before but I put some weight after all this inactivity and eating . I have LOTS, lots of clothes and I want to wear them and not buy others. :D

Interesting about your pumpkin pie recipe. I like it. I ate pumpkin only on autumn/fall when I can buy it from the market. I even like to bake it in the oven. It is very sweet and has a nice flavor.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

tumblr_myz8flAQPB1tonbhso1_540.jpg

@wallflowersforjane In our theatres, popcorn is more exoensive than the movie tickets, but i still buy the largest tub that is available and put plenty of butter and seasonings before going in. Its just not the same without the popcorn. LOL

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@TiNaDo I am unbelievably jealous right now. What I wouldn't give to go to a gym with few restrictions! I go to the gym late because I work swing shift on 2 of my gym days so no point going earlier and getting out of rhythm on the other day. 

@larus I'm not huge on crust or bread in general unless it's some super good homemade stuff so anywhere I can cut that out and just eat the innards of things [burritos, pies, tacos, etc] I do. 

I have to be really strict about watching calories if I want to stay in a healthy weight range. I'm a sucker for pasta, alfredo in particular, and since I'm a tiny human I don't have a lot of space to work with in the "healthy" weight range. :vicx:

Pumpkin pie is actually really easy to make from scratch if you're ever craving it outside of the fall season. :wink: 

@kokodus Should we make a petition for his exclusive interview? Hahaha.

I think he still has spare time if only for short interview because he shoot for new ads recently.

Spoiler

Or just give us crumbs in your Instagram post please~

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@cenching Thank you for the sweet dog pics. I like dogs almost as much as oppas. :kiss_wink:

@larus The dog video was so cute. I'm sure your sister was mad when she got home? :joy:

Man, I should just give up on gambling. I never win :rage:

Spoiler

Overwhelmed-Gambler1-1024x499.jpg

I will only focus on oppas from now on. Forget about easy cash.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane In our theatres, popcorn is more exoensive than the movie tickets, but i still buy the largest tub that is available and put plenty of butter and seasonings before going in. Its just not the same without the popcorn. LOL

CRIES. Same here too. But luckily I don't watch a lot of movies in theatres so I just don't look at the price and just buy. Hahahaha!

@snowlou You are so obedient! I have snuck in the odd bags of chips before when I was younger. But I get self-conscious with the crunching sound!

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

this is the first times i bought off all the boxes lols.....we see if it is replenish tomorrow :D 

Ok! I shall camp at the shop at...wait what timezone is Soompi on?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Sighhh i used to go to movies atleast 3 times every month, but now i cant remember the last time went there...i think it was somewhere in early march....When will all of this end??

Yoo Yeonseok sheds tears thanking his mother on... | Koreaboo's ...

@superspace I thought the cafe25 ad was a old one....sighh....Yes to instagram crumbs....We are starving, we would take anything you throw at us oppa!!!

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

I think there are 3 types of people while going to cinema.

First, those who are enjoying food more than the movie @Sejabin

Then there are those who are secretly buying food outside and sneaking it in the bag for saving money @wallflowersforjane and me!

And lastly, there's you @snowlou seeing other enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself :lol:

I am not moving on~

:poledance:

+2

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, superspace said:

I think there are 3 types of people while going to cinema.

First, those who are enjoying food more than the movie @Sejabin

Then there are those who are secretly buying food outside and sneaking it in the bag for saving money @wallflowersforjane and me!

And lastly, there's you @snowlou seeing other enjoy good food makes you happier than when you are eating it yourself :lol:

I am not moving on~

:poledance:

+2

so @snowlou = Ahn Jeong won?? LOLOL. That emogi reminds me of Pole dancer JWon during the karoke scene. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@TRaNz moral of the story is: you should read for yourself the information provided to you ... (omo..who am i to advise anyone while I got pranked myself by @angelangie about those bad buttons - yes angie..I still remember that :joy:

@superspace @kokodus noooo... i def don't feel happier when I can smell those popcorn smell a few seats to my left right up down the row .... and sometimes if i go with friends..they bring their stash..and they offer me..and i accept :yaaa: @wallflowersforjane nah..i did that too back when I was younger.. but nowadays I'm so scared I'll get caught and can you imagine how embarassing it will be??? 

@kokodus hmmmm no thanks..i don't wanna be AJW..then later you and @Lawyerh will go chase me to no end :shivers:

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@superspace I thought the cafe25 ad was a old one....sighh....Yes to instagram crumbs....We are starving, we would take anything you throw at us oppa!!!

Oh really? Honestly I unfollow YYS's int fanbase twitter account after the recent war. So I have not received new update on oppa.

But yes, we are starving oppa. Hahaha.

Will he have press con for Steel Rain 2? I think this is one of the opportunity to see him soon~

ezgif-4-9860b3ba7a3c.gif

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic