Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I got this from breathlessurvival :bawling:

they’ve been like this since 2017 and now it’s 2019.. oh my heart dugun dugun :love: Yoona is not a kind of a celeb who will just go anywhere to support someone like this. The king loves is not her only drama. And Hong Jong Hyun is not the only actor who played a drama with her. But why do I feel that he is someone special for yoona :bawling: plus it is almost 2 years. 2 years! You don’t keep or maintain a relationship with someone like this if they are not special plus if you are a very busy celebrity with a lot of schedules and has different sex with you. OMG :heart: oh my heart! Dug.. dag.. dig.. dug.. :love:

btw I like fiery priest so much :bawling: the craziest level is different with cheon song yi. This is only happened if the male actor is the main center of the story LOL wkkwkwwk :bawling:

And they're wearing matching outfit 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh I feel so...Hm..hyped lol for the finals...In my sickest thoughts, was wondering if we could see that monster Hae il... :) and I also wonder what they are going to do with the money anyways...

Spoiler

FE56-F53-D-26-AA-4051-ACD9-FBF7-B4-A3-BA

I think right...getting beaten is not as painful as watching someone close to you geting beaten up and he could only just helplessly watch it happen, that hurts a lot.

Spoiler

74246-C1-F-FBD5-4627-8220-BBD0-C61448-AF

this little orange right here. He must be out of his mind. Hae il didn’t do anything serious like hurting his family and what not. Then he starts to attack innocent people...I really hope he gets What he deserved.

I hope everything will end well with them..side thoughts..imagine ending Honey took over Kang’s rank? Awesome!

• Love 5

Posted (edited)

I am sure the drama will end well @sushilicious, I just hope they did not make Han a casualty. But we need to have a word with your mum about choosing Hwang over our hot priest :ph34r:

Anyway I finished COAGL and wrote my final love letter for the drama and SHS @Lawyerh. Definitely a good drama and I was very satisfied with how it tied up. Glad my bae stayed alive :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And they're wearing matching outfit 

like they want to tell us something about it :love:

but my love is all I have to give

without you I don’t think I can live

I wish I could give the world to you

but love is all I have to give to you

sya la la la la 

Fiery priest is really something ya.. even the supporting roles have the strong presence.  This drama is very detail. Aishhhhh they need to make dramas like this more. I am not liking to watch something like a handsome young boy with old mama. Or about the very young girls like those pretty dolls girls who took mature roles when they didn’t have any experiences about love yet but starring in a drama and look older than me. Than me! Ough chinca.. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

@triplem Extremely busy lately. I may have bitten off more than I can chew as far as time commitments go but it's too late to back out now. Just have to suffer through the next couple of months and then it'll ease up again. Until then, I'm going to be the energizer bunny with the occasional dead battery. :lol: 

@kokodus We talked a little bit about it when you watched the first episode before and you said you didn't really like it and had decided to drop it. :P

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@triplem My mother like hwang lol and in returned said that my Oppa isn’t good looking...WHATTTT:joy:

@sushilicious wow , ur mom got it right , it clear my crush best looking guy  :yum:

p8ZOOr.gif?download=true

@triplem @Lawyerh I am free spirit when come to my imaginary oppa so if u too join also had crush on Hwang I wouldn't mind at all  :mrgreen:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious That on point :thumbsup:

* did u know the name of drama 

It's a movie lol. Hahaha called The Shameless. Our Priest Kim as main star..but the movie itself has that love hate romance with crime gangster corruption. You will kinda know why it's called shameless after you are done lol. Scar face is that side character who sells toiletries  

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem coalg

Spoiler

Ya glad they didnt kill popeye. I tot by standard k drama he will die. But glad they took different route. Dont you feel like for Season 2 ? Haha.. i just love all the characters. 

@ktcjdrama psychom. Im so fast up to ep 7 already haha. Its so addictive. 

Spoiler

I think kim kwon not bad guy. But he has so many secret with him. I will be devastated if he evil :D I love him lol. 

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious i lol at the 80k japanese bottle. And ameera crush today appear a lot. Sushi mom also must love this eps :lol:

@sushilicious DP ep 5-6 is exciting too. A lot of thing happening.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lai @triplem Doctor prisoner lol :) 

lol. She saw Hwang with sunglasses, and she was like...wahhhhhhhh

Hmm yes I read DP's premise. I think I will watch Psychometric first. I can't afford to take on too many. So you gave up on my chan drama?

@phikyl Take care of yourself.

By the way missing @USAFarmgirl @staygold @cenching @abnoch @bairama @TRaNz. Hope all is well.

@Ameera Ali I leave Hwang to you :D and sushi's omma !

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@phikyl Haha well I finished it this time. And very much liked it too. I'm even rewatching it now. It's a nice little show I'll fondly remember for a very long time. Eeeeeeee. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Not sure if i look wrongly but wasn't it 688 the last time i saw...hm...

No number

This is correct...  @Sejabin dear you slice of like a 100 in the previous page :D

@Lawyerh I am mixed about season 2.

Spoiler

K dramas are never good with it.Bad Guys 2 and Voice 2 are prime examples. I could not bring myself to finish both. I was told Queen of mystery 2 was also not great.  But I will watch if they have the same actors. But then my bae , i can't see him resume his role as he is supposed to be dead :ph34r:

688 correct 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

So you gave up on my chan drama?

Had too. I find My Chan's looks...hm....hmmmmmmm....:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Had too. I find My Chan's looks...hm....hmmmmmmm....:ph34r:

He looked a little chubby is it? I think he had to put on weight for the role right? He's like suppose to be this middle age man ? Does he have a daughter in the drama or something?

• Like 3
  • Love 1