Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well apparently, I have said at some point that I won't return to my roots (Team Add) until Team Sub has won 15 times. 

@MY15 pointed it out to me because she seems to have VERY good memory (be careful what you promise on this thread - she will remind you years later about it :D )

@partyon You and @Ameera Ali confused me when I first joined. I kept wondering why you were -2 and she was +2. I kept asking myself if I should point out the errors of your ways that first day :joy:

So if you go back to Team Add, does that mean Ameera Ali comes back to Team Subtract?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear friends!!! :wub:

Please vote for my Add & Subtract Coffee Badge & make it win the badge competition!

@gm4queen You can count on it! :heartxoxo:

Both @phikyl and I have been hoping to get a coffee badge as we are both HUUUUUUUGEE coffee fans.

It's such an awesome badge ! I will go and vote for it now!

:exercice:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@partyon You and @Ameera Ali confused me when I first joined. I kept wondering why you were -2 and she was +2. I kept asking myself if I should point out the errors of your ways that first day :joy:

So if you go back to Team Add, does that mean Ameera Ali comes back to Team Subtract?

Well, it's a known fact that @Ameera Ali and I are the worst two-timers on this thread. :joy: That's why we jump ship and teams without second thought.

@Ameera Ali ready to jump to Team Sub if I jump to Team Add? :joy:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, it's a known fact that @Ameera Ali and I are the worst two-timers on this thread. :joy: That's why we jump ship and teams without second thought.

Well I was the newbie and it didn't seem nice to poke into people's affairs when we first met...

Plus cenching was on the side asking about cradle snatching and bone grabbing. I couldn't think!

It was a fun night for me. Probably the reason I am still here essentially doing... nothing :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Ahhh! I told you I was confused that night!

But, but surely she didn't ask you about bone grabbing? lols :D

On second thought, she is a Pervy Ahjumma too.... :D

• LOL 3

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic