Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

I read today that Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo have confirmed to join the drama Undercover. I am glad. Is there eveyone here who watched the original BBC series? This time I did not watch and I won`t watch the original.

• Like 2

Ah sorry @phikyl and @larus couldnt stay for long.. But bravo team add:hwaiting: but did we lose to team sub? Or did you guys manage to bring the number to 700ish from 80 sth? (I think it was 80 sth when i left yesterday night)

@larus yayyyy... I m waiting for ji jin hee and kim hyun joo drama to be confirmed. Undercover right? I was going to compete with you and oly and see whether i could open the thread first :joy:

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Team sub is winning most of the time now ...shouldnt @partyon return to her original team then?

Well apparently, I have said at some point that I won't return to my roots (Team Add) until Team Sub has won 15 times. 

@MY15 pointed it out to me because she seems to have VERY good memory (be careful what you promise on this thread - she will remind you years later about it :D )

Anyway, I feel like Team Subtract has now won more than 5 times since I jumped ship to Team Subtract. I am feeling ready to jump back again.... If you'll have me?

:please:

@triplem Thanks for the info. I am invested in the parents the most too! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

But bravo team add but did we lose to team sub? Or did you guys manage to bring the number to 700ish from 80 sth? (I think it was 80 sth when i left yesterday night)

Yesterday they win. When I come to the game yesterday, it was like 300 for them again. We returm the score and get up to 700 and this morning they were around 400 again. It is a very disputed match this time. :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyway, I feel like Team Subtract has now won more than 5 times since I jumped ship to Team Subtract. I am feeling ready to jump back again.... If you'll have me?

We would love to have you back anytime you are ready! We need more reps on the Euro/American timing!

Will get us up to 600 before I really have to go!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic