Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

I can’t believe Hong Jong Hyun’s new drama is having high ratings with that mama.. I dropped it at ep 1.. I hate to watch his smile with that mama..

he breaks my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh told you it’s unusual. But I like the fighting stuff. But cha Seung won though! He is that old wine. He has that look that I like lol

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh told you it’s unusual. But I like the fighting stuff. But cha Seung won though! He is that old wine. He has that look that I like lol

Oh ya i love him too in Greatest love & City Hall actually. Maybe not ur cup of tea, cos its romcom. 

• LOL 2

In the trailer “But Dazzling” lol

@Lawyerh

But please watch it with earphones....like all movies...they are ‘revealing’...they don’t censor...

+2

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

m still a bit confused with the characters.... the japanese speaking in bus

You will know when you see him. He's one of a kind...he sleeps on his lap :D He's a druggie

Lol! I also love andy lau and CYF as a young girl.

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

My colleague too. She loves CSW too bits. He's good in variety  as well :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@triplem he looks cool in high heels lol. At the end...

Spoiler

He fought while wearing a long skirt. He looks like a Japanese samurai :) 

• LOL 4

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I finish PP ep 1 chingu @triplem but i think not my cup of tea haha... so do Reply actually... i will move on to other option tom..

Lol ...I just read...no worries then. @sushilicious yes, my first fail for this drama :joy:..but that's fine ...k drama is like that . my sis and I both love k dramas but we have such different tastes . She cannot do crime thrillers for e.g 

• LOL 3

Haha chingu @triplem the prison life there a bit too dark for me ... and didnt help im not fans of any sport or particularly baseball :lol: so i cant really relate.

Btw talking about prison soon CJI will go there :D My dear KJH always go to prison in every drama he play

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh if you are in a drama slump, but really in need to watch something just watch movies lol. Somemore at least you don’t get to see knifes being censor lol. :) On MDL I watched 80 plus movies...yes...I was at a slump at one point.

• LOL 4

Actually @Lawyerh Prison playbook is not dark at all. The first ep may look depressing, but it gets fun real quick. Haha. I doubt you have seen much of Jung Kyung Ho in the first ep, but once he comes onscreen, it will be much more entertaining. I loved the bromance there. Maybe you should watch couple more eps, honestly though, I know it's difficult, the eps are like more than 1 and half hours. LOL. But it's that much more poignant. I promise. 

Also don't forget this hottie will also appear later....haha

tumblr_p1460oKJQz1rvv0hyo3_500.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@kokodus haha ya when JKH come out.. i was excited he's like shining with halo for me :lol: and he's in uniform :wub:.. ya i havent seen JHI too... ok2 perhaps i will revisit and continue... Actually my real life fren also suggest this, not only triplem chingu haha...

@sushilicious LTE & LUTYN do look interesting on trailer...

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

LTE

Have to admit that there are some scene in which it looks badddddd A$$ (Cause can’t say...that word..without Richard coming) whereby the leads work together looks like some Harley Quinn and joker type of feel. Haha that’s cool.

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

LUTYN

It’s nice too! But it feels socially awkward at first but once that he is in a suit. Wahhhhh :) love it! And his hair cut short lol. Haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh I know you're not watching Waikiki 2 but just check this eps for tomorrow...ahaha do you recognise the cameo. @Ameera Ali and I are so excited. From 0:12

Spoiler

@kokodus so true - PP may have a dark setting but the message and character growth are great and heartwarming. Also love the humour.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

What hes doing there?

He's the older sister's blind date :D with some strange habits. It is for tomorrow's eps.

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2

Since in pretty much every category "My ahjussi" is nominated, did anyone of you watch it? I learned it's a melancholic kind of drama, so I I had the idea to give it a watch.

But I would like to have some opinions first. Is it really that good?

• Like 3