Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I am a deep fan of the pianist Lang Lang . By chance I found this on his instagram, Lang Lang and Westlife  :)

Lang Lang issued a piano book with different pieces. I really admire him. He is very unique, one of the very few who can play different music in his repertoire from completely different schools whether Baroque, Classical, Romantic,  modern and he plays music by by Bach, Mozart, Debussy, Beethoven, Liszt, Chopin, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Schubert, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Edvard Grieg and even Clementi. He plays by heart without sheet music. I wonder how he does this.

(sorry about the long post about Classical Music, it is not suitable with the light atmosphere :) but really I have a strong passion for it, so couldn't help it)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I will finished this stuff first. DRPP (Daftar Rincian Permintaan Pembayaran) ~~~> the list for the payment request details? I googled this hahahahahaha :joy: I will finished this thing first then continue to watch fiery priest. or back home and sleep HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA .. we must to be efective. not only eficient. right?  if nothing we can do anymore then it is better to go home and sleep. LOL :joy:  the important thing is they (the bosses) will have their cashes when they back next week.

before the earthquakes and tsunami, I will be like this..

68f926cf98462c0faddb0532134688db.png

but now we have no mall which is mean I will go home and sleep. sya la la la la la

f1867d72daa9b1cee8906d227d3abff9.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@angelangie welcome back angie :heart::kiss_wink:

@triplem where is Nun Kim? Haha you chosed gangster priest han instead lol out of the three (Kim, Nun Kim And Han) Han have to have the most...innocent background as to why he join?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie welcome back angie :heart::kiss_wink:

@triplem where is Nun Kim? Haha you chosed gangster priest han instead lol out of the three (Kim, Nun Kim And Han) Han have to have the most...innocent background as to why he join?

I hv been so busy these few days , I hv no time to gif . I thought I use these first which I hv made earlier :D 

lol...look at hot priest biting his nails 

Spoiler

How was the trip @angelangie

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Lol @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem @ktcjdrama

Reading through Honey’s high cut interview she is so sassy lol. Will post it later :) 

@triplem hate to burst your bubble. Running man jeon Seok Min episode only starts atthw 50 minute mark...20 minutes worth of footage then I guess you will have to wait for next week

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@sushilicious Honey Honey... haha that song also embedded to my brain now drjoCJ7.gif

Btw do u complete LUTYN? How is it?

@Ameera Ali plastic sis.. good morning! 

@triplem coalg.. normally most of ours / JI suspicion will come true haha. Which eps are u now? Yeah that pretty wife that JI have a crush is problematic lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem @ktcjdrama

Reading through Honey’s high cut interview she is so sassy lol. Will post it later :) 

@sushilicious

Do plz , we need something to fill our day , Friday it’s seem so far away :sweat_smile: 

MR woof woof comeback lu09 using it yaay 

:joy:

cant wait to get out of this bag 

Hand waves to @triplem& @Sejabin :kiss_wink:

my twin @Lawyerh I miss u , how are u :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

my twin @Lawyerh I miss u , how are u

Nothing new... still inside plastic bag :joy::joy:

@triplem i was thinking if we have event about characters with morally grey area, that Jo Ha Min chingu is the best candidate.. hahaha. His character actually quite memorable. I still remember him until now. And my brain capacity for side characters is not big actually LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Lawyerhyes, it’s good! Heo Im is really cute. Haha Nam Gil’s two dramas his character shares similar name lols haha

both with a H and I haha

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3