Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)

720 :weary:

AISHHHH I am so angry with the security of the cathedral in this drama aishh chincaaa :weary: in here cathedral is guarded by military 24 hours a day so that kind of jerk can not get close. Aishhhh.. and nobody dare to act like that in front of the head pastor. He will be dead aishhhhh :weary:  And why that nun eat together in the same table with the pastor? The nuns always eat inside their nunnery and the pastors eat together in the monastery. Ughhhh gemesin :confounded: 

btw I am agree with the nun about his anger is in the madness level.. like someone.. WKWKWKWKWKWKWWKKWWKWKKWKWWKKWWKKWKKKWKWKKWKWKWKKWWKKWKWWKKWWKWKWKWWK :joy:

*run for a moment.. wkwkwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

+2

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

And why that nun eat together in the same table with the pastor? The nuns always eat inside their nunnery and the pastors eat together in the monastery. Ughhhh gemesin

Maybe the nun also wants to see......."God" :grimace: It's a drama! Because!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

:dizzy: after repeatedly posting 19 images. Going back and forth on different tabs haha. Upon finishing, I realized that I could split screen:expressionless:so I do not need to go back and forth.

• LOL 5