Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

has anyone seen this drama? worth watching?

the clip -- they look hilariously awkward and cu

@Dhakra has. Be prepared for cursing :D from him ! 

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Girls girls girls! What lmangla shared, isn’t the girl the hip pop girl? Hahaha :) plus the name reminded me of the dancing game lol.

No dear , it’s Park Se Wan . Dhakra’s honey cakes , a name he gave to her when we were watching Radiant Office, where she had a supporting role - she’s cute .

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

No dear , it’s Park Se Wan . Dhakra’s honey cakes , a name he gave to her when we were watching Radiant Office, where she had a supporting role - she’s cute .

Lol. She looks oddly similar ha.

Told ya, I’m drunk in FP. So everything...FP :) I even had veggie as FP :) lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

plus the name reminded me of the dancing game lol.

what is the dancing game sushi?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla the game itself is called Just Dance. Was looking at the thumbnail and I saw the word just dance. It’s a game whereby you dance to the motion played by the screen, earn points to obtain high score.

@Lmangla tagging you again..this is one of my favorite just dance dances

So if you okay you would be in front of the television trying to dance based on these movements 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My Ahjusshi still on my watch list... no time to watch it yet although I want to finish it before the Baeksang Award. 

SKY Castle is really really good!! Highly recommended! I started late and had 14 episodes ready to watch. I really can't remember the last time I stayed up for a drama. I watched till 4 am! And probably would have kept going till the break of dawn if there were more episodes available.

The Light in Your Eyes is a one of a kind drama that will be memorable. It deals with real issues about aging. Beautifully done. 

@avondale16

Thank you @triplem and @ktcjdrama. All will be in my watch list.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

+2

I think I will try fiery priest tonight hahahaha.. *cross fingers :love:

btw now I know the feel when you asked your little bro nicely to emptying all the wastebaskets and he just sings to you with a very very very loud voice “BLACKPINK!! AYEAYE!!”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Do you think they will steal the bank? @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama

I mean..if they stole it successfully it’s like wrapping a leash on a dog.

How u holding up , after all beating , is that why we got medical event today  :joy:

I think they will , but they will need inside man now , or new plan , I can’t believe i am gonna watch it in sub after I clean home :cold_sweat:

But I’ll have more understanding of their situation when I watch it with sub , why everything get wrong yesterday :sweatingbullets:

Sister bag @Lawyerh good morning too u  & @triplem as well :wub: 

, @Sejabin one :cookie:, one cup of cold chocolate , after ur bath :mrgreen:

@avondale16 good morning to you too :relaxed: 

* it’s morning to me so it’s good morning to everyone :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

@Ameera Ali

sticker.png

I am flying to you like this :blush:

btw I love the cookie and the cold chocolate :love: 

now I will eat 2 slices of bread with margarine and chocolate amd cheese and drink a glass of cold milk xixixixixi.. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@triplem I’m actually planning to watch this episode lol. Because they got trap in a room and Seo min is like.. “I don’t care~I will just spend time with my love lol”

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem cool , nice of u to share , I will watch too , I loved him in TOP  , he is hard to forget :joy:

* enjoy your day :wub:

@Sejabin glad to know u will watch FP , let’s know what u think :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

glad to know u will watch FP , let’s know what u think :love:

What? Didn’t she say she is not watching lol did I missed it lol.

Okay @Sejabin if you find it nice just join us. We have 2 weeks left before it ends so...just binge watch if you want. Before joining us for the finale

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I think I will try fiery priest tonight hahahaha.. *cross fingers :love:

@sushilicious we have it in writing, she have to now :mrgreen::joy:

Before it’s was no , no , now it’s I will try :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali you didn’t quote my name so I didn’t know you ask me some questions. But Veggie Medical was planned way before April, so it just so happens to land on the day where we suffer through Hae il crying..haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

has anyone seen this drama? worth watching?

the clip -- they look hilariously awkward and cute!

No, it's not. I watched it and it is a very shallow, bad written teenage drama with no substance. If you're an adult and don't want to deal with teenage problems, don't watch it. Honeycakes character is badly written, the love line is unnatural and feels pushed, the story itself is pretty much non existent. In fact, and it hurts me to say, some of the side character have a way more interesting story, but this story isn't touched properly. It's a very shallow teenage drama, without much standards. 

It also has the typical drama cliché's, including cross dressing.

Park Se Wan and the actor guy do what they can, but their lack of (main) actor acting experience showcases in a lot of scenes, they act with each other, but you clearly see their acting. There is no chemistry.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra has. Be prepared for cursing :D from him ! 

Not cursing necessarily, I was or still am dissapointed because it was Park Se Wan first main role, and then she has to play this sorry, richard simmons, spoiled brat, with no recognizable growth that suddenly, without a reason, changes her personality in the middle of an episode and totally against the words, she just said minutes ago. It's like package 2.0.

And for @sushilicious Honeycakes is No.4 on my bias list!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

@sushilicious @Ameera Ali The two of them r so cute . So a few of us on the KJS thread kind of ship them :D

But oh my Gosh  @stroppyse @USAFarmgirl

hold me please. kJS & HSJ is with So Min in the same eps next week on Running Man . My fantasy come true . Who would she choose ? Who would I choose ?:joy:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4