Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

these oppa need to give u break , I more than happy to take one or two from ur oppa from your shoulder :sweat_smile: add them to my list :joy:

Lol! I don’t know why but I also think he’s got some sort of crush or admiration for Park . She’s sassy like anything . 

I got that feeling too , they will be cute together I think , yes she old for my crush but I will accept her  , I don’t want my crush to end alone :mrgreen:

@avondale16 that good , I didn’t check that drama , I am watching other drama now , but if your drama have happy ending let me know I may watch when it finishes :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Queen Noonalicious, you remember SLA? Would you still give it a 10/10 like you did back then? I think about finally continue watching it. Maybe even finish it this time. 

My bias actress KSJ even had a small role there i

Yes it’s still really a good drama. But be warned it is a heavy drama & it does not sugar coat anything.

KSJ is acting in a historical soon. By the way your honeycakes got nominated for Best New Actress in this year’s Baeksang Awards . Pretty big deal , I hv to say 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes it’s still really a good drama. But be warned it is a heavy drama & it does not sugar coat anything.

KSJ is acting in a historical soon. By the way your honeycakes got nominated for Best New Actress in this year’s Baeksang Awards . Pretty big deal , I hv to say 

I remember you said it's heavy stuff. 

The historical I am going to watch....at least I start and try to. I hope it's not as bad as Meloholic.

Honeycakes is nominated? I'm happy for her, she played her role well. Her role was badly written though....like the whole drama.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Morning all...

@triplem I know that FP is set up to be the good will triumph over the bad, but still, that feeling of defeat was so strong last night watching live.... And I guess the way they edit each scenes, made it feel like a bombardment of defeat...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh plastic baggies sisters lol :) so...which is the younger sister?

Hahaha i think im the Unni :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

Join our family, u can be our plastic Maknae :lol::lol::lol:

3 hours ago, triplem said:

But @Lawyerh @Dhakra I hv my reservations about Nana.

Ya her acting in Kill It... really kill the drama lol. She was better in Good Wife. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

this year’s Baeksang Awards

I think, i have not watch any drama in the best drama category.

Thank you for the info. Any suggestion which is the best to watch first?

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

happy ending

Ok. Will do.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

think, i have not watch any drama in the best drama category.

Thank you for the info. Any suggestion which is the best to watch firs

Neither have I :D. But ok from feedback I got , My Ahjussi was very good . My Korean students all tell me to watch Sky Castle as it is very realistic & it’s really like their lives back home . But I’m not a fan of all these heavy dramas unless it’s a crime thriller or my oppa is there  . You can ask @ktcjdrama about The Light in Your Eyes . I moderated the thread & felt it was a very interesting & thought provoking drama . 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya her acting in Kill It... really kill the drama lol. She was better in Good Wife. 

The scene of them doing resuscitation on the cat  :joy:. That killed me . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious checking inspector Jo, the main guy is villain in the Radiant Office right @triplem. This one also seems to be sushi squeeze? 

I remember thinking the villain quite sweet looking hahaha... but i seldom saw him anywhere else.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious checking inspector Jo, the main guy is villain in the Radiant Office right @triplem. This one also seems to be sushi squeeze? 

I remember thinking the villain quite sweet looking hahaha... but i seldom saw him anywhere else.

Yes the main lead is Sushi’s oppa . I have only seen him in Radiant Office . I really enjoyed RO but he was a bit of a slimy character there . 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes the main lead is Sushi’s oppa . I have only seen him in Radiant Office . I really enjoyed RO but he was a bit of a slimy character there .

Ya i also think RO not bad. I managed to complete it. He like the RO lead girl and i was thinking they look good together as well. 

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

The scene of them doing resuscitation on the cat  :joy:. That killed me . 

Is this on ep 2? I watch oni ep1 and with drifting, cos the drama cant get my attention. Are they serious cat CPR? Muahahaha if thats for joking, i think its quite funny :grin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is this on ep 2? I watch oni ep1 and with drifting, cos the drama cant get my attention. Are they serious cat CPR? Muahahaha if thats for joking, i think its quite fun

Beginning of eps 2. It was just too much . It was Like they were trying to push the love line. Just watch the 1st few minutes. It will crack you up :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I change my mind im still continuing watch doctor prisoner...

Spoiler

nam gong min and nara do quite well... Sometimes the story a bit not focus tho. Ep6 is picking up & soo good

@triplem @Dhakra im speechless too... its one of the weirdest thing they do in Kdramaland :joy:

Spoiler

dqLKWRq.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Neither have I :D. But ok from feedback I got , My Ahjussi was very good . My Korean students all tell me to watch Sky Castle as it is very realistic & it’s really like their lives back home . But I’m not a fan of all these heavy dramas unless it’s a crime thriller or my oppa is there  . You can ask @ktcjdrama about The Light in Your Eyes . I moderated the thread & felt it was a very interesting & thought provoking drama . 

My Ahjusshi still on my watch list... no time to watch it yet although I want to finish it before the Baeksang Award. 

SKY Castle is really really good!! Highly recommended! I started late and had 14 episodes ready to watch. I really can't remember the last time I stayed up for a drama. I watched till 4 am! And probably would have kept going till the break of dawn if there were more episodes available.

The Light in Your Eyes is a one of a kind drama that will be memorable. It deals with real issues about aging. Beautifully done. 

@avondale16

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama did you managed to sleep well yesterday? Lol. I watched the crying part and my heart aches

Do you think they will steal the bank? @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama

I mean..if they stole it successfully it’s like wrapping a leash on a dog.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama did you managed to sleep well yesterday? Lol. I watched the crying part and my heart aches

Do you think they will steal the bank? @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama

I mean..if they stole it successfully it’s like wrapping a leash on a dog.

Took me a while to fall asleep, but I would consider it a good sleep. Woke up earlier than usual n watched the subs immediately after washing up briefly. Then felt better. 

True, with the money, they can exercise some control on Kang. So greedy this guy! 

I didn't realised thay Beautiful World has started. Been waiting for that... too many dramas now *yikes* need to manage my drama watching professionally :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1