Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

42 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh  Usually the broken hearted ladies will watch kdramas and somehow addicted to kdrama and joined soompi.. :frown: 

Muahaha are we ??!? 

42 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I watch first at 2002.. then I watch Jang Dong Gun drama I forget the title. I watch winter sonata too and stairway to heaven? And so on and so on until now.. and I realized classic kdramas are the best

All about Eve right haha... the old classic drama a bit too soapy for me... im not fans of sobbing story... but that winter sonata do hook me up. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@triplem lol when they ask the baseball player to switch off the prison room light :lol:. My life has been from prison to prison.... doctor prisoner & now this

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

at one point you will hear the word "Super colour power." That's my favorite :)

+2

@Lawyerh

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

m whats ur success rate of PP hard selling?lol... btw im ur willing victim. I will start soon. 

100% success... but the drama will speak for itself. I just cried a river on eps 10 of COALG. Most emotional eps to date. I will go write something.

I really only started watching k dramas in 2016 and I binged on a lot . I actually started with DOTS cause everyone around me was talking about it , lol! So i just watched out of curiosity. I was quite impressed . It was different from the HK dramas I have been watching since i was a little girl (so sad that HK dramas & even movie standards have dropped so much @sushilicious)  . While DOTS is not in my top ten or whatever - i think it is a good drama for a first timer . I have gotten pickier over time though. 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem lol when they ask the baseball player to switch off the prison room light :lol:. My life has been from prison to prison.... doctor prisoner & now this

Have you met my favourite Looney boy? He's the best character there :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

i know right? I ended up migrating to korea dramaland instead because HK drama have lost its storytelling and its cast. @triplem

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

i know right? I ended up migrating to korea dramaland instead because HK drama have lost its storytelling and its cast. @triplem

ya. I am disappointed. All my idols growing up was HK actors . Sigh. I really can't find any new actors that i like. Also the actors seem to lack chemistry .

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Same! My first batch of idols was HK actors too! Haha but now all of my idols pretty much either go to china or they left....Btw never finished DOTS lol. @triplem

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

Same! My first batch of idols was HK actors too! Haha but now all of my idols pretty much either go to china or they left....Btw never finished DOTS lol.

Yes right...that's where the money is..even Charmaine Sheh - was so surprised to see her take a villain role in a recent c drama. She was TVB's golden girl for the longest time.

DOTS- doubt it will be your cup of tea!:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@triplem i like the army style. But it's just that one of the actors is under my blacklist..so...hm...i bare with it till 10

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Btw never finished DOTS lol.

Me too.. drop on ep 8 or smtg lol..

Thinking abt it HK also my 1st love... u know Andy Lau / CYF etc is my primary school drama, yes i start young...:joy: 

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Have you met my favourite Looney boy? He's the best character there

Im still a bit confused with the characters.... the japanese speaking in bus? :blink:

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

I just cried a river on eps 10 of COALG. Most emotional eps to date. I will go write something.

Haha literally ah? I dont shed tears euy lol. Im a bit cold blooded sometimes. I cant remember whats on ep 10. Do write & tag me chingu :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Muahaha are we ??!? 

All about Eve right haha... the old classic drama a bit too soapy for me... im not fans of sobbing story... but that winter sonata do hook me up. 

+2

I remember I watch The King Loves because I was so very depressed LOL but yeah the timing was perfect. It was Hong Jong Hyun and Yoona and Sageuk and Song Jina..  and my stressed leads me to soompi WKWKWKWKWWKEKEKWK :joy: thank you soompi for accompanying me during the very dark moment in my life HAHAHAHAHAHAH :heart:

I didn’t have many choice. I live with my grandma and my aunties at that time.

whenever I want to watch TV they were there watching those kdramas. So I joined them ^_* .. my aunties were too crazy with winter sonata and stairways to heaven. That was the first time I watch Kim Tae Hee. Very pretty lady. But my uncle likes Song Hye Kyo. He said SHK face is like putih telur. Mulus skali hahahaha.. 

My 1st oppa in this kdramaland :heart: too handsome.. too manly.. saranghae :love:

546185686d34b12c826418ddd87ae4f9.jpg

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

I finish PP ep 1 chingu @triplem but i think not my cup of tea haha... so do Reply actually... i will move on to other option tom..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@triplem is that your first fail? Lol haha 

+2

@Lawyerh if you are feeling adventurous watch this korean movie call Highheels..this story is very different from the usual movie. (First part though..haha)

• LOL 3

+2

I can’t believe Hong Jong Hyun’s new drama is having high ratings with that mama.. I dropped it at ep 1.. I hate to watch his smile with that mama..

he breaks my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious i have a bad feeling with your movie suggestion and im rofl after checking wiki :joy:

Spoiler

starring Cha Seung-won as a transgender homicide detective

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh told you it’s unusual. But I like the fighting stuff. But cha Seung won though! He is that old wine. He has that look that I like lol

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh told you it’s unusual. But I like the fighting stuff. But cha Seung won though! He is that old wine. He has that look that I like lol

Oh ya i love him too in Greatest love & City Hall actually. Maybe not ur cup of tea, cos its romcom. 

• LOL 2

In the trailer “But Dazzling” lol

@Lawyerh

But please watch it with earphones....like all movies...they are ‘revealing’...they don’t censor...

+2

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

m still a bit confused with the characters.... the japanese speaking in bus

You will know when you see him. He's one of a kind...he sleeps on his lap :D He's a druggie

Lol! I also love andy lau and CYF as a young girl.

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

My colleague too. She loves CSW too bits. He's good in variety  as well :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2