Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Are you watching He Is Psychometric? If not, give it a try. I think you might enjoy it.

Hahaha no chingu... the lead looks so young... im oppa eater not dongsaeng eater lol...

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

How can you run out of drama??

Ikr... lol.. watched too many alrd i guess. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw im run out of drama lol. Im thinking to start either LUTYN, Prison Playbook, or Save Me. Or any other suggestion?

@sushilicious thx for the translation. Im touched on how they are an each other strength of pillars! KNG & LHN rocked :heart:

Put everything aside and start Prison Playbook. Best show in 2017/ 2018! It is TOP of my list . Another one is Live . Very good depiction of real cops in SK. The older lead in the show ( my favourite character) got nominated for a  Baeksang.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Put everything aside and start Prison Playbook. Best show in 2017/ 2018! It is TOP of my list . Another one is Live . Very good depiction of real cops in SK. The older lead in the show ( my favourite character) got nominated for a  Baeksang.

Haha now im a bit interested on that sushi chingu drama. Cos i like shin ha kyun in Pied Piper. Let me think again and ill update which one i pick lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh but I have to tell you... LTE right...the ending is meh. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh but I have to tell you... LTE right...the ending is meh. Just saying.

Hahaha ure not good marketer chingu. :joy: Then i go prison playbook lor

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh you should actually lol, I’m not stopping you. Cause I dropped it a few episode before the ending hahaha. I look based on what the others who actually finish the series say one haha. It used to have potential but somehow the 3th act flop.

When did you started Kdrama anyways? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha now im a bit interested on that sushi chingu drama. Cos i like shin ha kyun in Pied Piper. Let me think again and ill update which one i pick lol 

less than evil was not so good. I checked the thread from time to time , and read some of the reviews. It is a mess. 

You won't regret with PP. It is by the PD of the Reply series..but the humour - black comedy. And every character there will surprise you. 

I hard sell PP to many people  :D 

Okay I am going to go ogle at my shady prosecutor :D 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

When did you started Kdrama anyways? 

Haha im from Bae Jong Yoon era le. All those sobbing dramas, i do watch occasionally on-off last time :lol::lol:

But whats bring me back to current total addict is Master Sun. 

U chingu?

@triplem whats ur success rate of PP hard selling?lol... btw im ur willing victim. I will start soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

58 минут назад адвокат сказал:

Кстати, у меня кончилась драма лол. Я подумываю начать с LUTYN, Prison Playbook или Save Me. Или любое другое предложение?

Тюремный Playbook, Тюремный Playbook, Тюремный Playbook !!!

* маршируя и повторяя *

Эта дорама действительно красивая, добрая, веселая, трогательная ... и после нее хочется лететь в Корею и сидеть в мужской тюрьме! Срочно!: D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

91b407f977425daf8d19b77551dc6ab1.png

@Lawyerh @cenching luna maya is in korea watching oppa :scream: I hope she will not joined soompi soon. Competition for oppas is getting harder now :bawling: we don’t want Austrian Beauty in this competition :tears: 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha im from Bae Jong Yoon era le. All those sobbing dramas, i do watch occasionally on-off last time :lol::lol:

But whats bring me back to current total addict is Master Sun. 

U chingu?

:joy: I fully started in 2017, before that I was a avid Hong Kong drama watcher. :) but I watch loads of korean movies. If you ever need movies? You can ask me. Lol. 

Good doctor is a good one.

Bridal mask you might not like..cause it’s like period drama. :) 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@sushilicious done good doctor & bridal mask :joy:. Bridal mask era is a bit in semi modern actually. Movie ya seldom watch le.. i will look for u when in need lol..

@Sejabin lol ya who knows shes here among sompiers wkwkw.. oh u mean shes in korea. I tot shes watching kdrama too haha

@Friendly kitty noted. PP it's tonight! Haha... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh my first official drama that started my ‘road to korean dramas’ was innocent defendant haha Ji Sung was my first lol. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

482d3ab1f587132d7a37c314b5e9983f.png

@Lawyerh she loves RM from BTS. Hmmhh.. it’s okay. Only Alief and Dinni (my office mates) are crazy with BTS.. they are too young. 

But I think she will joined kdrama gang soon. Usually the broken hearted ladies will watch kdramas and somehow addicted to kdrama and joined soompi.. :frown: 

my 1st kdrama was autumn tale/endless love. I watch first at 2002.. then I watch Jang Dong Gun drama I forget the title. I watch winter sonata too and stairway to heaven? And so on and so on until now.. and I realized classic kdramas are the best

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali lol...someone actually do this.

Spoiler

249-BB11-B-4028-48-AC-8-A57-FE74-EF8-D0-

5-ADA49-D3-A239-4-EB5-8-EE1-0756240-ED3-

Credit...Right in the middle of the photos...I honestly don’t like it when Weibo gives you options to put names on which sides of the photo. Oh yeah...like putting in the middle wouldn’t ruin the picture <_<

Hae il the cat/tiger lol.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Friendly kitty noted. PP it's tonight! Haha... 

Yes Yееееееееееes! You will not regret!!!:w00t::heart:

Мy 1st kdrama - The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince ^_^ I looked in 2015 ... and fell in love with Korean dramas once and for all ...:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@sushilicious cool he is joining our animal party :yum: , I was looking at his shoes now  , after learning from interview u translated , that he love sport shoes :blush:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali they said that KNG always wears sports wear. So long sport pants maybe some addias shirt? Hahaha :)

but i find it funny that Nam gil tells Honey that the shoes she gave him is precious so he can't wear them lol! Hahaha he is so cute omg.

Lol. Actually i should finish Nam Gil's Highcut interview as well. I only translated the FP side. But odd family i didn't but from what i read...Haha:sweatingbullets: nam gil speechless. (Odd family flop that's why lol)

• Like 2
  • Love 3