Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

She is gonna change to a woman DP soon lol.( @triplem you selected Nun Kim right?) And yes, I am the only one who is using that hair flicking DP. Plus her DP is bushy chest, it’s not the same as flicking hair lol. And btw she is gonna play with different kinds of DP till the end of FP. Which is...in 2-3 weeks. 

(Plus with you saying don’t follow-let her be the only one. Are you insulting my choice of DP?)<_<

596  :huh:

are you in love with a guy in flying warm brown wig and using red lipstick? :no_mouth: You broke my heart. Truly.. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

596  :huh:

are you in love with a guy in flying warm brown wig and using red lipstick? :no_mouth: You broke my heart. Truly.. :bawling:

Ha. It’s just a show unni. I like my kind of boy not in this form lol. 

DD8524-EA-2746-4-B3-F-8-DC1-2872-C2314-B

I just find it funny. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3DD68C6C-30A3-4AB6-85A7-225201C73D42.gif

@Lawyerh :joy::mrgreen:  

@Sejabin 

Spoiler

did u know , how much responsibility ur little brother carry on his shoulders, turning to be handsome & maintaining it . it’s not easy job , there are 100 of girls would be disappointed only in your area , did you think Lee Dong Wook go around his home helping his sister to clean or his sister take him to near Chanel store and buy him this set 

1E2D0965-986D-4009-A174-EC249188F889.jpg

My love to you , love reading post about your little brother, I am youngest of my home so I am the one that annoyed them :joy:

@sushilicious @triplem did you had chance to watch episode with sub , I didn’t had chance still to watch it  :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

okay :blush: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali paper bags sisters? Lol.

gosh @angelangie you spread your lols to me. I am infected! I can’t seem to stop saying lol!...lol

@Ameera Ali I watched it lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh twin :kiss_wink: it’s gonna be long week for us , I am gonna start using a signature :mrgreen: 

@sushilicious sister flipping hair :kiss_wink: go back to your woof , Miss beautiful hurting my eyes :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali i will discuss with myself on what DP to put. Will get back one day. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali i will discuss with myself on what DP to put. 

Seems rather long internal discussion :lol::lol::lol:

And.. dont you think it's exciting to have 2 little cute plastic bag liking ur post? Muahahaha @Ameera Ali

g2EoFqe.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious 

Seems rather long internal discussion :lol::lol::lol:

And.. dont you think it's exciting to have 2 little cute plastic bag liking ur post? Muahahaha 

g2EoFqe.jpg

@Lawyerh  that how twin do , copy what other say :joy: , how come u darker than me in DP , start using night mask sister , remember ur my twin :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh  that how twin do , copy what other say :joy: , how come u darker than me in DP , start using night mask sister , remember ur my twin :joy:

I know right :joy: i also just realized.. We're not identical twin lol.... My head speed turn is different too :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

610 :love:

@Lawyerh I am handsome oppas fan wkwkwkwkwk

@Ameera Ali oh you don’t know how he shocked my mom since he was in junior high school. There was a high school girl called him on the telephone and my mom who was hang it. My little bro was 13. He was at the 1st grade in junior high school and that girl was 16 or 17. My mom cen te cente cente shocked :scream:

and we had sent a bunch of young boys into the police station because my little bro took one of that boy girlfriend to home and he called his gang and they hit my little bro. My mom again really really really shocked. You know his beloved

hansome son :dissapointed: since that moment my bro become a gangster ~_~ don’t be fooled by his innocent face. Even the police scared to him in here. 

When he was in the high school, if he rides his motorcycle, it’s very usual to see a group of girls in the bus or taxi screamed to him like this ‘AWWWWWWW REXYYYYYY’ yes his name Rexy :love:

but don’t be fooled. Never. He is as scarry as a pregnant mama bear. 

When he went to the college, if he entered the main gate of our university, it’s very usual to see his crazy juniors screamed to him “REXYYYYY MY LOVEEEE” :love:

there was a bunch of girl around here who usually jogging around in front of our house at noon only to see my little bro lifting his barbel. Now you know the reason of his nasty atitude. Why must he doing his barbel exercise at the terrace in front of our house with blackpink music? Now you know ~_~

people called him ‘delon’ in here. I am sure cenching and lawyerh know who is delon ~_~ 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know right :joy: i also just realized.. We're not identical twin lol.... My head speed turn is different too :glasses:

Triplem make it from different angle or slow , that why I can see ur back head :joy:  , 

by the way  what written in the bag , don’t put me in the recycle :yum:

@avondale16 hi , how are u :relaxed: 

@Sejabin 

D46BC2A8-AF96-428E-A33A-4778F7E6F845.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Even identical twins a have a small differentiating factor. Like  a mole or something. So yours is head turning speed. You guys so cute when posting one after another on the thread :joy:

@Sejabin Wae??? You no like my hot oppa doing a jiggle ? ahahahaah ...Like @sushilicious said I plan to change my pic soon. I am going for Sister Nun with sexy legs. Nice DP , sushi!

Have no time to gif right now or watch the subbed eps. Just got back from work :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh let me join you at the night time dp haha

Yeah same but not same... your dp so cool i envy you :joy:

@Sejabin delon of course.. hows his divorce case settle? I didnt follow his story...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hi , how are

Hi. Good.:)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali You guys so cute when posting one after another on the thread :joy:

Hahaha looks like a spammer right with post spazzing...:naughty: 

Continue with coalg? Im continuing Doc Pris. I have been neglecting NGM for a while, should TLC him now :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2