Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol...yes I’m not so hot about the ending but I think @ktcjdrama had a point that the ending was quite in line  with their sweet & pure romance.

Yes that’s true. But I think they are more agitated by the fact that there isn’t any fan services provided. It’s like running for the deadline so can’t add anything more. Plus everyone were talking PP they have to at least show it cause they sponsor them stuff. Which is a bummer to squeeze these in all at once. I would expect like a kiss as KJR and OJS while on the redcarpet.but nahhh. :( 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

WHAT!? What the heck is wrong with you!!! I asked a few of my korean friends if they have heard of it!!

Gosh.....what do you think I am? Do you think I go to some random korean woman I barely know, who probably is even older than me and ask her such a thing??? You are so crazy!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: best to keep my mouth shut I think :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: I will watch complete ep 15 - 16 of TYH this evening ^_* a bit busy since wednesday *sighhhhhhhh :dissapointed:

btw for the first time in soompi I saw a username ‘tidak penting’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: who’s this pity soul? LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@USAFarmgirlWow, your mondays sound like a lot of stress. But thanks for giving me an insight of your day. It sounds interesting and I respect your work a lot. You really have to do a lot.

10 hours ago, Sejabin said:

But still pretty girl with good personality is your 1st choice than not too pretty girl with good personality.. right? :kiss_wink:

Depends on the personality. There are no two girls who are exactly the same. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh @sushilicious @Ameera Ali @cenching I think the ending for TYH tonight is a big prank . We got trolled big time .

Prankster  : PD-nim

victim : viewers 

You can use it for the April birthday highlights, sushi :lol:

Jokes aside , to be fair , I think the expectations was due to WWWSK being so steamy & the webtoon’s plot . Funnily I found WWWSK boring & was not moved . On the other hand PD’s previous work Because This Is My First Life with less skinship & explosive scenes , spoke to me a lot & is a personal favourite. This is still a lovely drama & one I liked very much right  till the end , and more importantly reunited the OTP whom I adore both individually and as a pair.

That said , my slight regret was not seeing some baby hedgehogs. An epilogue fan service of their post marriage life with them juggling work & babies would have been a nice touch :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

After effects of just waking up....first thoughts... “Ah...Red Buckets or Blue Buckets looks more appealing? Hm...got black or green Buckets?” :sweatingbullets: I crashed pretty bad late last night. 

@triplem lucky me the day I watched odd family is like the last day of showing on the cinema it’s gone now :( 

@cenching have you watch it already TYH?

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@triplem

I have not watch it yet but since I have never put much expectation in TYH I feel nothing about the ending as long as happy ending and not tragedy. I like TYH and find the old school childish romance very cute but romcom isn’t really my cup of tea and romcom drama never left lasting impression on me but I so looove the “party” and let the hair down in the thread....:joy:

Since the beginning TYH is carried by YIN alone, Wookie was there as a wallflower and kissing doll (self note: PG, PG)....Any hot male actor can be KJR, Wookie didn’t contribute much in TYH. TYH is like a paid vacation for him. But YIN, she worked super hard in TYH, it’s almost like a one woman show....Episodes 15-16 were taking tolls on the OTP, they developed exhausted swollen red rims panda eyes and YIN’s face is shrinking in size....In some ways I like @Lmangla, I got “distracted” when I found the storyline boring...:joy:

Actually in terms of storyline there is nothing much can be developed AFTER they got back together except skinship and lipship and that exactly what happened BUT only on episode 15 while they kept it chastened in 16 and for good reason that happened in real life...The viewers are outraged for the less satisfying ending because most of them watching it with a shipper’s mind...:joy: Every single snippets of TYH in every site has comments of people urging them to date and get married for real....:joy:

Well, I would have to say that the ending of episode 15 DID imply that something important happened...:naughty:

2SKvK.gif

The dynamic of their relationship seems to be portrayed differently after that, so another reason to rejoice I may say....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@cenching ahahah yes it is a drama for all those who love Pichi Couple since the days of Goblin. Anyhow it's closure for my Goblin ship.

Let's see I have several things I am going to watch today

- Problematic Men

- Eps 2 of waikiki

- Eps 2 of Kill It   

@Dhakra 

Spoiler

I did not like the way they introduced the female lead. So cliche that no one likes that a female cop could be so highly ranked. -_- The meeting btwn the 2 was a bit much...like she throwing the needle at the deer and the scarf...eh it is so forced.;) Even if you want romance , it can be done more subtle and more polished. Just gonna watch for Jang ki young. Hopefully eps 2 is better

• Like 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yay! I am not the only one! @triplem ~ take note! :P

But you are special - you always give me a new perspective when watching a drama in the way  you observe the details. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

AWWWW... @triplem and @angelangie MVP's Medal is cuteeee.....

Lol . it’s cute , think the mods have it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1