Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ I have watched movies alone simply because I couldn't find anyone to go with and I really wanted to watch a movie. or if I was traveling for work and nothing to do in the weekend and so watch to kill time. still feels a bit weird even if theatre full...

in one movie, I remember this parents who walked in with a blind adult son. so they were like a few rows below me. the whole movie, they whispered in his ear about what was happening.. I was wondering how they managed to do that for 2+ hours that too for avengers movie where you have to explain stuff... but these parents were surprisingly quiet.

in terms of annoying noise, the worst was when these idiots during pride and prejudice who kept asking "what did they say??" and I am thinking "read the subtitles!"

@Lmangla aw it's really sweet of those parents to bring their son to the movie and explain what was going on. :heart:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, I already forgot what that meant, although people explained it to me. 

@Dhakra I think it means "adorably cute" :D

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

So why is @Sejabin feeling "gemasin"?

@Sejabin I am also asking this question :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

But on my side it's noon. ;) And I go with that.

It’s noon but for you it’S morning? At noon? :o

Yeah, I already forgot what that meant, although people explained it to me. 

It means cute ^_* .. so you have friends to translate it to you? :blush: 

+2 :kiss_closed:

@triplem oh it’s just my hastag wkkwwkkwkw

#gemesin

@mouse007 I love that ‘adorably cute’ translation!! :kiss_wink:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ladies, which one do you prefer? Abs scene or kiss scene?? We are talking about a great abs and great kiss here, not the so so ones....

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Ladies, which one do you prefer? Abs scene or kiss scene?? We are talking about a great abs and great kiss here, not the so so ones....

+2

+2

of course kiss scene.. I love skinship :love:

#gemesin

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

a great abs

My taste is off but i really like abs. You know...those...got water touchy one. Then they run their fingers through their drenched hair that kind. Wahhh then got those light shining...beautiful. :kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

I definitely prefer an amazing kissing scene :wub: Bring on the sugar!!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

hmmmm, am going to answer this funnily. hahahha... so I think both can fall flat without the right buildup.

so if you just randomly have an abs scene where he walks without a shirt on and drinking orange juice in the morning like for 3 seconds, it makes no difference to the viewer. but have a scene where the girl walks in on him and gasps and he drops the orange juice on himself in panic and she is then forced to get a towel and meanwhile the mother walks in and thinks something is going on when nothing is going on and gasps -- that abs scene just shines! :D

same for a kiss scene. give me the buildup. the lighting, the music, that sizzle where both of them are not sure what is happening, that emotional connect -- waah, that makes a kiss. with the right buildup, even fish/deer kiss (where the girl stands there like frozen fish from freezer or deer caught in headlights) can still have you swooning (even if it makes no sense to those not watching the drama).. ^_^

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

+2

I prefer abs :joy:   

Any fatty can kiss , but no anyone bless with these delicious 6 line :glasses: like chocolate par:mrgreen:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

baby girl is dating a ahjussi now wkwkwkwk :joy: and realizing that he is bad for her after having an intimacy. She said, he doesn’t touch her heart. (But her body) hahahahaha :joy:

I so want to ask her ‘does he not last longer?’ But perhaps it will sound as an insult for her and him LOL.. wkwkkwkw so I hold my big mouth :joy:

btw why people only realized that someone is not touching their hearts after having an intimacy? 

I mean if it’s me if that someone can not touch my heart so he is also can not touch my body. Simple.

why people making life difficult? ~_~

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

None of this.... finger touching & dancing is the latest trend!!! :D 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I prefer abs :joy:   

Any fatty can kiss , but no anyone bless with these delicious 6 line :glasses: like chocolate par:mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali LOLOL good point!!! Never thought of it that way!  :joy:

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

baby girl is dating a ahjussi now wkwkwkwk :joy: and realizing that he is bad for her after having an intimacy. She said, he doesn’t touch her heart. (But her body) hahahahaha :joy:

I so want to ask her ‘does he not last longer?’ But perhaps it will sound as an insult for her and him LOL.. wkwkkwkw so I hold my big mouth :joy:

btw why people only realized that someone is not touching their hearts after having an intimacy? 

I mean if it’s me if that someone can not touch my heart so he is also can not touch my body. Simple.

why people making life difficult? ~_~

@Sejabin 100% agree with you on this one. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I would say having great abs and being a great kisser isn't a walk in the park.....Both need skill and lots of practices, no one will wake up in one morning and suddenly looks like this:

2SHGh.gif

Or kisses like this:

2SHGv.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1