Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha no no I didn't even get past 12th ep of L&D. But it seems like a good drama. Just the timing is not right for me. You may like it. 

:P Mian! I just realized I tagged you wrongly in earlier reply to angelangie about what to watch after UTP... I meant to tag @JC’s Lingxi (this tagging doesn’t work btw, why other people can tag but I cannot?)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama Haha No worries. Sometimes it takes more time for the name to appear. Soompi is kinda slow today. Or it might be my internet connection. I don't know. 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Me too...human torch...like Chris Evans... before he was Captain America :lol: But no...it was purely psychological.

Glad that I wasn´t the only one thinking like that. To be honest I was a little bit dissapointed when it turned out that it was purely psychological :joy:

@triplem I pretty much agreed with your review of the drama. What is keeping me interested is, PHJ (hehehe), the romance and the reason behind his pain. 

When they were talking about the akquisition of the Forest. I at first thought that there might be some corpse or some treasures buried in the forest and that´s why those two comapnies were so interested in it.:joy: 

+2

• LOL 4

@Sejabin I am excited too , is Military so I wouldn’t mind to see lady  kim spying style :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh my still Tuesday. Am I the only one feels the clock ticking like eternity this week? :bawling:

@Lawyerh, please re-watch Secret Garden. Let's drive each other crazy :D

I just can't get over that glittery Sports Jacket HB wore :lol:, how he consistently bragged that it's very expensive (hand sewn in Italy and the brand is ... wait, what BRAND was it again? It wasn't mentioned yet as I'm still on ep.3) Holy Cow! I'm head-over-heels with Hyun Bin right now :heart:

I'm almost-a-decade late for this drama, I was thinking, WHERE the hell was I when SG aired in my country? My office-mate said that it was hugely, widely popular then :lol:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:P Mian! I just realized I tagged you wrongly in earlier reply to angelangie about what to watch after UTP... I meant to tag @JC’s Lingxi (this tagging doesn’t work btw, why other people can tag but I cannot?)

@ktcjdrama I can’t tag her on my mobile. For some reason she only shows up on desktop.  I think there might be an issue with the apostrophe in the username which causes it not to come up when I’m trying to tag her on my phone. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@ktcjdrama i am right there , you know ;)

Yeah I can never tag your new name. 

Mostly using my phone now. If I need to tag you, must especially go on my laptop then, according to mouse007 :lol:

• LOL 3

And so, I am at the mall rn. I have this whopping cough ( I had it since last week, the medication I took doesn't seem to work), am no longer wearing my N95 mask (I had to remove it because people are looking at me weirdly as if I just descended from planet Mars.

Suddenly I made a loud COUGH (I just can't control it) and almost all the people near me swiveled their heads on my direction. I could guess what's on their minds: Corona Virus Carrier 

@Sejabin, I need those fruits that you ate at the seminar. For my immune system's sake!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @triplem  @ktcjdrama oppa brown eyes is coffee maker or bookstore owner :joy:

+2

He has a cafe inside his bookstore... so we can go hang out there, read a nice book, sip some hot coffee, in his company ;) 

• LOL 2

20 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh my still Tuesday. Am I the only one feels the clock ticking like eternity this week? :bawling:

Don't start with us here in the Philippines. January feels like a year to us.

1H0bDS3AgBNtkpBZpt573KAU7oYxzMbqlRHJIG9x

• Like 1