1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

@triplem His 365 costar’s hair is infinitely worse so I am much comforted.  PS I am happy to see Lee SiAh again.  I was so excited when she was cast in Nana’s place in Four Sons and then bummed when the whole production ended.  I love her acting and her visuals (soft, demure and warm).  So underrated.  

B8950817-6-B38-4-F68-AF38-35-AB5-BB68439

• LOL 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem your country’s political scene is like one big KDrama right now.  I am watching from the sidelines and wondering who’s going to emerge from the woodwork next.  :blink:  The swearing in of the new PM popped up on my news feed and I thought, “what?  Where did he come from?”

Yup . I am angry.   534

Spoiler

This is what you call as being robbed in broad daylight. The former ruling coalition weren’t perfect but there were some really good people in government. They hv just put back in power all the corrupt goons that we have  fought so hard to remove . And our politics is made more complex & sensitive because race & religion are always used in  garnering votes etc .  Like many Msians it feels pointless to vote ....but can’t give up . Let’s hope we can turn things around in the next elections. My son’s generation at stake  . 

Edited by Guest

@triplem I see #notmyPM trending?  Sigh. I hope things settle for your country.

• Like 1

@phikyl did you watch Romantic doctor teacher Kim 2? I'm watching it now, it's not bad. They have kept most of the doldam staff from S1. I don't really care about the leads though, male lead is fine, but the female lead is just.....I don't understand her logic and reason for staying in that job and putting multiple lives at risk. Sighhh.

• Like 1

@ktcjdrama what completed dramas would you recommend I watch?  Something in the same vein as Just Between Livers?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus why is that funny? :angry:  But yes I am in a weird mood of late.  Maybe it’s that time of the month for me. :lol:  Really snappy and irritable.  So no mood for comedy or SLOW moving dramas.  Maybe I should watch Fiery Priest.  How is Children of Nobody?  The posters look gritty and edgy.

• Like 1

@kokodus No I'm not watching it. I only watched the first one for YYS so I have no interest in this second one. 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Noodles are food while toilet paper it's needed AFTER you eat.....It's not convenience to use sand paper or leaves. Got it? :ph34r:

+2

Use water? :lol:

+2

• LOL 2

@nrllee Children of Nobody is good. I think you might enjoy A Beautiful World too. Both heavy theme (child abuse, school bullying respectively)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@phikyl oh no... take care there.... there's an announcement Coronavirus's patients are starting to appear in the news.. but so far there's no breakout yet.. so I think the situation is still in control in Jakarta..

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@kokodus why is that funny? :angry:  But yes I am in a weird mood of late.  Maybe it’s that time of the month for me. :lol:  Really snappy and irritable.  So no mood for comedy or SLOW moving dramas.  Maybe I should watch Fiery Priest.  How is Children of Nobody?  The posters look gritty and edgy.

I think for you Children Of Nobody . Serious drama . I hv been recommended this by many but yet to watch . No time @bedifferent Or @ktcjdrama can tell you more 

I loved FP but it’s humor may not be to everyone’s taste. It’s dark comedy with some slapstick 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama what completed dramas would you recommend I watch?  Something in the same vein as Just Between Livers?  

@nrllee Just between Livers? I see that it's a typo but still made me laugh. LOL. Not because of your preference in dramas. Haha.

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@nrllee Just between Livers? I see that it's a typo but still made me laugh. LOL. Not because of your preference in dramas. Haha.

Just between kidneys you mean? Sorry:joy:

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @cenching i thought of something hilarious. So you know TMWYS is the vision version of Voice. The director is the same too..could you imagine the director's next project is "tell me what you smell"? The character start sniffing haha

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

cpuld you imagine the director's next project is "tell me what you smell"? The character start sniffing haha

I would watch it if the main character is a dog ;):D 

• LOL 4

@Sushimi :ph34r::joy:

with all OCN dark mode you never know :w00t: where his hand been :tounge_wink:

15831431301583143127.gif

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I would watch it if the main character is a dog ;):D 

Oooo Jang Hyuk starring it, he ask the dog, can you smell me anything?

dog: Yes, I smell feet

• LOL 2

Actually @hibiscus23 I see you’re a PHJ fan from way back.  So you may know this.  Does he have nephews or nieces?  A recent Soompi article said this.  I thought he had nephews?

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin also showed his love for his family. He shared, “When I don’t have anything special, I watch ‘Forest’ with my nieces and family when it airs. My nieces, who turned seven and ten this year, call me by my character’s name and chase me around. When I’m not working, I make tanghulu (Chinese candied fruit on sticks) with my nieces and play with them.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

when you realise all your drama in weekends :mrgreen:

Monday to Friday : 

5e5ceabbb4f21449870330.gif?download

+2

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali it still puzzles me on why he must caress his face then slap him lol

+2

• LOL 3