1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

@Ameera Ali yes i am he's one of my fave actors :) woot! not sure when it's being released?

Spoiler

i thot i cld stay away fr soompi since it's observance of Lent but maybe i'll be forgiven at least for a few postings each week Lols! but here i am sneaking here hahaha

chingu i'm still not clear about this minus and plus whatever number/s and some have 900 plus sorry am very new with this thread hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, Lawyerh said:

Im lawyer mah (fake), must closed the deal. Maybe she scared with my legal terms :joy::joy::joy:

@hibiscus23 what is observance of Lent? So you can't use social media for a while? 

sorry for late reply @Lawyerh well Lent as you know is

Spoiler

a religious way of observing the sacrifices that the Lord Jesus Christ made for us, this is the Catholic religion and one of the sacrifices for one's self is to reflect on it, thereby practice some self sacrifices and as it's simply put, if one of them could be avoiding too much social media some say, or abstain from some favorite foods etc that would be a good way to sacrifice but it's not mandatory, it's up to an individual but you don't have to if you can't hahaha!  I'll come & check here but not often :blush:. Some ppl even avoid playing rock music or something i dunno everybody observe it differently so I cannot say this is for everybody!

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Did we win? :blush:

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Nowadays they sometimes called me to sing in the church chorus but I have no time now. Between work and baby it is not easy for me to be able to always go out and sing ^_*

just curious, do you sing In Indonesian? or something like Mozart, Bach or Handel? I am asking because in Egypt, in church, my Christian neighbours sing in Arabic :) 

I had a university professor who taught me poetry at college, a female, I met her by chance at the university and talked to her, she is Egyptian, she told me she studied music in England, and she played the piano :) She is Christian, so I told her if she likes German church music and I mentioned Bach and Handel, she liked them. She left music and worked as a teacher of Poetry in the English Department and I was her student. I met her after a long time from graduating and we had some good talk :) she is quite old now, but really very courteous

I was originally meeting the Head of the English Literature Department, my professor, he was the editor of a magazine, he knew my passion for music, and asked me to write articles about classical music for his magazine. I wrote several articles about Chopin, Beethoven, and Mendelssohn. He asked me to write about something not so classical for a change, so I wrote about Bob Dylan and Louis Armstrong. 

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Mmm no. Music is a hobby ^_* 

I currently working in the prevention field. Wkwkwkkwkw. Such as Using contraceptions for population control. Lol but I am more in the population field than in the contraceptions field. 

+2

Ah I see...that´s interesting :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

y products.

@nohamahamoud2002 hehe thank you *hugssss.. 

oh yeah. In the college I have my chorus groups. In the church too, Also in my music school center. But faculty/college quier? Chorus? Was so much fun. We sang many songs together. Traditional/folks songs, national songs, pop songs, we were playing more than exercising. Hahahaha sometimes if abang bakso lewat, meatballs soup seller passed by our practice place, we forget to practicing our songs and choosed to bought bakso/meatballs then eat together. And our meatballs soups were so spicy. After our throats feel hot because of the spicy soups, we remember that we must to sing, then the practicing will become messy. HAHAHAHAHA. 

I really can imagine you outgoing and cheerful. I like your optimism and seeing good things in life. You make me feel good :)

please always smile and be happy. I wish you the best :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Sejabin @nohamahamoud2002

It’s called choir (koor in Indonesian). I was in Catholic School all my school years. Choir and musical instruments were our daily breads....:joy: Not that I am unusually talented but those music extracurriculars were the only way to skipped classes without being punished...:naughty: Also we can travel all around for competitions.

+2

• Like 4

I’m currently at Cha Time, waiting in line, to order bubble tea :D

@Sarang21 thank you so much for sharing those vids of BTS!! My fave is the last one with them dancing to ON. I actually watched a bunch of their choreography practices on YT the other night. Whenever I watch choreography videos on YT, it’s like falling into a black hole bec I get so caught up!!

@ktcjdrama I started watching Forest and I’m on ep 3 now. I like it so far so I think I’m going to keep watching. :D

@partyon I’m a LMH fan and have seen all of his dramas so I’m definitely planning on checking it out when it becomes available. 

@Sejabin are you referring to I’ll Go To You When the Weather Is Nice? I watched the first 2 eps and really like it.

@cenching Facial oil can be tricky but you can really see the effect if you find one that your skin likes. I’m currently using the Biossance Tea tree oil and I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching Facial oil can be tricky but you can really see the effect if you find one that your skin likes. I’m currently using the Biossance Tea tree oil and I love it. 

Mine is Mango Seed Oil, I used it last night...Let's see how it goes....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

I’m currently at Cha Time, waiting in line, to order bubble tea :D

@Sarang21 thank you so much for sharing those vids of BTS!! My fave is the last one with them dancing to ON. I actually watched a bunch of their choreography practices on YT the other night. Whenever I watch choreography videos on YT, it’s like falling into a black hole bec I get so caught up!!

You are welcome. I´m always happy when other people gets to discover them...so I act than as a PR person :joy:

Looks like you have become a big fan now :joy:. Which memeber caught your eyes?

I know what you mean about choreography videos, I live vicariously through them :joy:

Does anyone of you got Weibo? There is currently something tragic going on with one of my favorite actor Xiao Zhan and I need updates.

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Not all dramas should be shipped with the intention of romance. No just no:ph34r:it's the equivalent of finding saltiness in a fiery hot chilli.  You are burning from the heat and there you are saying, oh it's super salty while others are dying from the heat :) 

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

+2

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Does anyone of you got Weibo? There is currently something tragic going on with one of my favorite actor Xiao Xiang and I need updates.

Did you mean Xiao Zhan??? The Untamed actor??? I think the brouhaha is about fanfic vs fandom...

+2

• Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Did you mean Xiao Zhan??? The Untamed actor??? I think the brouhaha is about fanfic vs fandom...

+2

Yes him...I made a mistake. Yeah so what I heard is that some of his fans reported a fanfic to the authority that they deemed inaproppriate. As a result the goverment shut down the whole entire website. Now all the users of that site are angry about it and rating every of his drama 1 star. He is receiving a lot of hate right now. :bawling: I also heard that the original writer of that fanfic is also receiving hate to the point where they are considering taking their own live. It´s just a messy situation and I´m scared that it´s going to end badly. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

Yes him...I made a mistake. Yeah so what I heard is that some of his fans reported a fanfic to the authority that they deemed inaproppriate. As a result the goverment shut down the whole entire website. Now all the users of that site are angry about it and rating every of his drama 1 star. He is receiving a lot of hate right now. :bawling: I also heard that the original writer of that fanfic is also receiving hate to the point where they are considering taking their own live. It´s just a messy situation and I´m scared that it´s going to end badly. 

Yes, plus his studio handles the situation badly. His fame reaches a new height after The Untamed that is originally a BL webtoon. Why the fandom felt the need to report a fanfic as "inappropriate"?? Absurd!!! Those fandom has a mentality of holier than thou....

Tbh, his situation is not looking promising at the moment in China. Let's wait and see....Btw, AvenueX has a discussion about it a little....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAJa5VlzzRq7Ebr-IQbXqyA/community

+2

• Insightful 2

Posted (edited)

@nrllee I am still trying to accept this curly / wavy hair thing that many the actors are going for ... PHJ is right -  me, the ahjumma generation, isn’t a fan :lol: ..... however  I think LJH is looking handsome . Can’t wait for it to air . I hope it does not disappoint me 

Spoiler

I think I am on drama overload ! 

Edited by Guest

I agree @triplem I don’t mind it as much on LJH. I think the fact that the whole vibe of 365 seems darker so I am warming to the wavy perm on him.  I am not sure about the new PHJ drama he is filming now...it sounds comedic too?  I just want him to be in a straight up serious drama with no Aegyo or comedy in it.  Doesn’t have to be a thriller.  Even slice of life or melo is okay.  I couldn’t finish MXM - I kept fast forwarding scenes and the FL isn’t doing anything for me. 

yes @cenching he is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, nrllee said:

yes @cenching he is.

Not familiar with him, I only saw him in The Lies Within with Jo BoAh's ex that I forgot his name too....:joy: But he is cute. My brain has a difficulty in registering Korean names....:sweat_smile:

• LOL 3