• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I am (secretely - shhhh, don't tell anyone) a Lee Min Ho fan, and I think he's looking very regal in The King teaser.
(IMHO he looks better when he doesn't hide is forehead behind bangs. The bangs give me too much Kris 'mama" Jenner vibes... :lol: )

I've only seen Kim Go Eun in Goblin. @ktcjdrama Have you watched many of her dramas/movies?

Your secret is safe with me. I can't guarantee for the others though... :lol:

My first time watching her is in Goblin and immediately fell in love with her natural acting. Watched her in the movie with the old poet, couldn't finish it though, and then also tried movie Tune in for Love, also cannot finish, haha.... Now started to watch her in Cheese in Trap despite the permed bangs.

@angelangie I think The King starts April 17th, after Hyena.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, cenching said:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all his carpenter friends....I have never seen anyone better than Dimash YET so far.....:scream:

His voice range is 6 octaves. That's really rare

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@triplem:lol: Quite a few comments about his recent perm for his new drama...his reply :lol:

I am not a fan of his Royal Hotness LMH.  Yes my taste in Oppas are markedly peculiar.  Neither Seo KangJoon nor Park SeoJoon move me either.  The men I prefer must exude warmth on screen and off screen.  If they are cold, no amount of handsome features would make me budge.  Aloof and reserved I can accept, but they must be warm underneath.

9-BA998-C3-9-D0-B-4-BFF-BBD2-4554-D16-E9

• LOL 4
43 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

ahem.. :relieved: mmm.. his voice character is classic  tenor but he also has pop character in it. Because he is a tenorist, it is very natural that he has wide range in his vocal. The last part he sang, was high. But because he is a classic tenor, the sound that he produced in that part sounds beautifully high. (Bon jovi can also sings as high as him but because he is a pure rocker we will not heard that kind of classic sound.)

his breathing technic in the last part was very soft. Moves from stomach/chest voice to head voice smoothly. It shows his quality as a singer. What a talent ^_*

Have you studied music before? Whenever people talk about all the technicalities of music...I just looks like: 

178c9f51ee7c7bbfbf24ee0f611b84fd.gif

+2

• LOL 6

@Sejabin

In the start of the chorus, he sang a whole range from the lowest to the highest in one go....His breathing technique and vocal control are amazing also his confidence and stage presence....This talented young man is a rare gem

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

:joy: :joy: I did.

But yes agree. It is horrible to explain it like that :joy:

that is also my face whenever my friends gossiping in front of me :joy:

oh that´s interesting. So are you currently working in the music field?

+2

• Like 3
6 hours ago, kokodus said:

NOOO he is not even that young though....he finished his military service and everything....definitely older than me by large.....so yeah I call him oppa. Hahahaha. But then again, in Ahn Yona's words, anyone who is handsome is an oppa. LOL.

Who could forget Ahn Yoo Na? :heart: And her lipstick :sweat_smile:

tumblr_oha2pvfbxi1r19l56o1_500.gif?ssl=1

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who could forget Ahn Yoo Na? :heart: And her lipstick :sweat_smile:

Ah...Sushi’s sister :) my sis is always running her mouth on oppa lol

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, cenching said:

Q: Did any of you ever use facial oil??? Please share the experience....:wub:

Yes! I have been using organic argan oil (from Morocco) on my skin and hair for years. That's why I am still a successful cradle snatcher... :D

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes! I have been using organic argan oil (from Morocco) on my skin and hair for years. That's why I am still a successful cradle snatcher... :D

ROFL :joy::joy:

+2

• LOL 4
24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I bought a wrong product and it's can't be return so I have to use it....:sweatingbullets: I thought it's a serum but it's turns out to be a facial oil....I hope I won't have a break out....To improve your career as a professional Cradle Snatcher, aside from Argan Oil maybe you can adds Retinoid Acid.....

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

@staygold 

speaking of Satie, this one is better. It has a Spanish air, reminding me of Albeniz.

@Sejabin You are amazing. I read so much about Classical music but on my own. It was mainly instrumental music, not singing.

You studied, that's really good :) you are discussing types of singing voice. By the way did you ever sing in chorus? I am not Christian but I like singing in harmony, children get so well trained.

+2

• Love 3
  • Guest pinned this topic