Quantcast
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

24 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oooooh, I have never in my drama watching life detested any the female lead so much....:skull: She is grating on my nerves.

which drama is this? so we can all keep away?

fighting @angelangie; don't know why but if you are really stressed, try cleaning! hahahah... have been spring cleaning at home and in a way, quite therapeutic. plus it tires you out that day and you sleep better and next day, things feel less stressful...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

which drama is this? so we can all keep away?

Man X Man or Man To Man....Great drama but FL is the worst I have ever seen on screen...

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

omo!  @kokodus -- alert! alert! alert!

dylan wang is going to be in full house remake cdrama!

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/28/china-remaking-classic-k-drama-full-house-with-young-leads-dylan-wang-and-yang-chaoyue/

P.S ~ full house is one of my fav kdramas even if there are people who seem to dislike it. why????

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra reading your review on Kill It ...let's say I am glad i did not waste 10 more hours on it ( I only watched up to eps 2 :D ) 

Well lucky me. Old sushi didn't even touch it lol 

Told ya..I have this odd feeling that is telling me not to watch lol

+2

@cenching i thought you say you like the character lol. Then i have to relook at it and realise it's Detest hahahaha..This girl is old...Need to relook

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@triplem im just lurkingggggg... hahahaha

oo0o0o0o0o 'Kill It' yeah? im watching the last ep tonite. its pretty full on with the storyline, minimal comedic/slapstick, no love line and sometimes saddening about the sort of issues and deaths being displayed. Would have like NaNa to be in more of a RomCom. hahaha

Time to continue with 'Her Private Life' .... <3 Park Min Young

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra oh yeah.they posted the ending on YouTube yesterday 

Romance? Which romance?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra reading your review on Kill It ...let's say I am glad i did not waste 10 more hours on it ( I only watched up to eps 2 :D ) 

It was really a waste of time

• Like 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

Please tell me this drama will have happy ending....:joy:@Dhakra @triplem

+2

Yes . Don’t worry . 

@Dhakra @TRaNz nana is up next for a legal melodrama with one of my oppas -Justice ( not a fluffy rom com :joy:)

Dhakra , it’s the male lead from Tunnel . It may be up your alley story wise 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem o0o0o0o, yeah saw the thread in the other section, not much info you, but defs keen.

Closest legal drama i watched previously was Legal High and Touch Your Heart. hahahaha. not bad, storylines keep be interested.

But it also makes me realized how realistic it was given the actual real life events happening in Korea at the moment. ( and has been for the last month or so)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

just watched the last ep of Kill It.....its so sad. theres no happy ending. I cried. DAMMIT.

dont watch the drama, its too deep and sad.

That alternate ending...still not good enough...../cries

@Lmangla nah nothing, i spend more time playing repair the car for wear and tear parts. eating out is a rare thing these days. I mean, i still eat like crap in terms of junk food, but nothing fancy. hahahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cenching said:

Man X Man or Man To Man....Great drama but FL is the worst I have ever seen on screen...

+2

I love Park Hae Jin, but the FL is so un-appetising that I gave Man-to-Man a miss.  

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra lolll how would I know...I was looking through the comments and they were saying ‘Alternate ending’ about their ship or something lolllllll (Note that I did not watch. So I don’t know lol)

@Lawyerh LTE which episode are you on?

Hiiii @s00ki~:D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@triplemI don't know. Something that is able to make me forget this incredible bad drama. I should have killed "Kill it" way earlier. The story was so thin and unispiring.

@sushiliciousWhat ship? There was never a ship. They hinted at it during the first episodes, but after that there was never everything that comes even close to a romance. 

That's no alternate ending, alternate ending would have been if Nana agreed to Seul Ki's begging to let it slide, they still kill the bad guy, pretend main lead died and they live a happy life somewhere else. And not this garbage. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Almost end le ep 14 now

Spoiler

That bank teller case is quite exciting.

I think i have no complaint so far :lol:

You watch Psychom? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3