Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Eh, you got the number off of your name?

Yeah.. haha.. the number was actually because I couldn't used only Lynne because someone already used it at the time LOL 

Edit : 438 

13 minutes ago, bairama said:

niceee @Lynne

eh what make an account categorized as inactive? by no points or no posts? for how long? then it will be deleted?

I'm not the best person explaining this, but IIRC its done only once (?) around the beginning of this year (someone correct me if I'm wrong hahaha... ) that's why, if you ever check older threads you'll  see post with "Guest" on their profile name... LoL 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:
38 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

nb: MY will defeats any pisces in flirting technique hahahaha

Pisces is good with flirting? That's news to me. Hahahaha! What sign do you think MY is?

kekeke.... @Sejabin ~ I don't know who told you that pisces are good at flirting. I am pisces and if there was a report card for flirting, I would get an F (for fail!)... but then again I am an INTJ character which means I have some really funny reactions when guys flirt. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

hhhh im sagita:lol: & friends like really? how? bcs its like ur typical asian parent wants her kid report card A+ but mine D instead:offtospace:

i think moon young is sagita

16 minutes ago, Lynne said:

I'm not the best person explaining this, but IIRC its done only once (?) around the beginning of this year (someone correct me if I'm wrong hahaha... ) that's why, if you ever check older threads you'll  see post with "Guest" on their profile name... LoL 

ooh understand now ahahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you take your kids to all the rides in the amusement park?

What are your thoughts on the drama?

Did you btw manage to finish Hyena or did you drop it?

Just finished watching Bad Guys movie..that one def is better than Bad Guys 2. Have you seen it? I hope they will make another season of bad guys with the same cast as bad guys 1 and the movie. 

My kids are wayyy too little to enjoy amusement park. I applaud you for going on scary roller coaster!!! I think as I get older, I can't go on scary rides even more :crazy: In Melbourne, there aren't any great amusement parks unfortunately. I wish one day Disneyland or Universal Studio can be built here..but that's so unlikely to happen. OMB is enjoyable for me..it won't make it to my all-time-fav..but I really like Jang Nara's acting and character there. Yes I did finish Hyena wohoooo... 

@wallflowersforjane hahahaa..why didn't you think I would pop in until tomorrow??? Viewing service? You mean what I use to watch all those movies/dramas? 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Thanks for the info about Sperm Drama.

I was kind of sad that the writing wasn't as solid as I had hoped. I think it started out well, but I feel like it lost its steam midway.

eh btw wait.. what is this? sperm.. drama?

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, bairama said:

eh btw wait.. what is this? sperm.. drama?

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

@partyon what is that:lol: sounds so wrong from what i quoted:lol:

Sperm Drama = Oh My Baby. It's a drama about a woman who wants to have a baby but can't find a boyfriend/husband. She does have 3 potential sperm donors, though. :D

• LOL 2

32 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane hahahaa..why didn't you think I would pop in until tomorrow??? Viewing service? You mean what I use to watch all those movies/dramas? 

Haha 'cause usually you are not here as much during the weekends. Yep, what you watch your movies / dramas on.

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

but also some girls very shy and soft.  <~~~ this @wallflowersforjane 

Haha yes, now this sounds more like it. :blush:

• Like 2