Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

We finally out , no longer of EU member

My EU friend: what you feel :joy:

Me : We start uncertainty journey to independent , you pay for my coffee for the  next decade :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone?

here One dump volunteer :joy:

Spoiler

+2

• LOL 2

@cenching @angelangie what do you call dramas like Ashes, TMoPB and L&D? They’re not really historical or period dramas. What are they called?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching @angelangie what do you call dramas like Ashes, TMoPB and L&D? They’re not really historical or period dramas. What are they called?

Xian Xia

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha ... what's with the Bill???

My friends and I have this unwritten agreement when we're having lunch or dinner at a resto: Whoever is more liquid (someone who's loaded with Cash and/or hefty CC Credit Limit) pays the whole bill :joy:. Usually there is only 1 bill for the whole meal. It's not like we get it for FREE. After the meal, we would DM Ms. Liquid and ask, "Okay, so how much?" and Ms. Liquid would answer, "It's 1000-peso for each of you, BBithchh!" Lol! Ahhhhh ... the beauty of Friendship ad Trust. We pay either through bank transfer or we personally hand in the cash :lol:

I also have this BFF named, Karen. We were so close that we almost look alike, hahaha! Once a month, we go out for a date (only the two of us). Unwritten Agreement: NO TAGGING OF HUSBANDS and IF "T" PAYS THE WHOLE BILL NOW, "K" HAS TO PAY FOR THE NEXT DD. With our date last month, she went overboard with food, when I ask for the bill, I almost choked! This month of February, I will take revenge :tounge_wink:

3RD Case: DATE WITH HUBBY

He got this annoying habit that when it's Bill time, he would excuse himself with a Phone call that seems to take forever! Upon his return, he would then ask me, "Okay, where's the bill? How much are we going to pay?" Grrrrr!

For our chinggus out there who are still single and or Dating, THIS is a red flag :grimace:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

@kokodus his another marvelous drama is Dastaan with sanam baloch... however you would want to avoid it if you don't like hear sentiment against india...you can check mikaal Zulfiqar as well....he is also very good...he was there in baby movie...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi You guys have to help me. I have fallen very deep into the fawad hole. I'm just randomly rewatching Khoobsurat for no reason other than to watch his beautiful face. Sighhhhhh. He is stunningly handsome with the beard. I'm having a hard time breathing whenever he appears. This is just so wrong. He is already married and has kids too. Sigh. I'm just going to start watching Humsafar tomorrow. 

kekekke.... well after watching humsafar, the magic fell kaput! hahahah... it wasn't zarun.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Xian Xia

Thank you! A thought occurred to me while watching L&D today.. with their powers where they can easily appear and disappear, why do they even bother walking? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Thank you! A thought occurred to me while watching L&D today.. with their powers where they can easily appear and disappear, why do they even bother walking? :joy:

Just like us who has car, it feels good to takes jeepney or bus or taxi sometimes....:glasses:

• LOL 4

@JC's Lingxi Where did you watch all these dramas? Don't mind any negative sentiment about India, its pretty well known how they feel about us, how we feel about them. LOL. Even though he is acting in all these Bollywood movies, he is never going to make it big here. Sighh. I don't know why he cared to come here, when their country makes all these amazing dramas. Better than ours, dare I say. I have never seen anything like Zindagi Gulzar hai here. Ok I can't be making judgements after just watching one drama, but the one I watched is a masterpiece, what am I supposed to do? 

@Lmanglastill going to watch Humsafar though. If I don't like it, then I can move on from the fawad craze. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@kokodus i started with zindagi channel... Rest you can visit hum tv youtube... Geo tv youtube...for Urdu i don't need subtitles... So i take it from wherever I get... One more drama you can watch - maat (its with amna sheikh & saba qamar - irrfan khan waala hindi medium movie ) , mohabbat subah ka sitara h ( mikaal was astounding but the girl character was so stupid ) , mirat ul uroos...you can check hum tv geo tv ary digital sites for these..

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@kokodus asians fights for the bills lol. You just imagine you are siting at the table with two adults. They attempt to fight for the bill. So awkward...then when they settle on one person, the other person would either try to squeeze a dollar note in the other person’s bag or if you are the child of the person paying, they might try to squeeze you a fifty dollar bill. Then the person paying might notice and attempt to take the note and throw it back at the person. :joy: some times they try to squeeze the credit card to the counter first to pay as well. Lol. 

so overall, we don’t split..we will fight for the bill instead haha

you low key wanna take that dollar bill but your dad snatch it away and attempts to give it back.   ._. :mellow:

+2

Actually we not only fight for the bill we quickly go to the cashier and pay , on the pretext of using the washroom .  This is especially the case with relatives & friends we don’t meet often , with business associates we try to impress . 

@thanie  tell the husband to get the bill on the way back from his call . :lol: 10 years of marriage has taught me that men can’t read women’s minds ..it’s true . 

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

488 O M G^^!!!!! This thread is hot hot hot!!!!!!!

@rosierosie, as HOT as the PEOPLE on this thread! There are only 3 kinds of people on this thread: HOT, HOTTER, HOTTEST! 

• LOL 5

This is definitely under the category here:joy:

Spoiler

71-F9-DAFB-D7-E9-476-C-A118-3-F195-DB9-A

+2

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

This is definitely under the category here:joy:

Hide contents

+2

Whos this?

+2

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

WuXia Drama since they do involved some martial art or maybe Fantasy Period Drama lols

What is the difference between wuxia and Xianxia dramas? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What is the difference between wuxia and Xianxia dramas? 

Wi Xia is pure martial arts while Xian Xia is martial arts plus fantasy and based on Taoism, Buddhism, Chinese Mythology and Folklore...

+2

• Insightful 6