Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 You should watch It's ok to not be okay. It's such a pretty drama. LOL. 

@kokodus Hahaha.. I dunnoooooo dear..... my gut feeling about this drama is that it has such an ominous feeling that we shouldn't expect a HEA. So I'm just going to be on the sideline for the time being...  and enjoy alll the lovely posters.... they're soooo beautifully done! 

Altho this promotion poster remains to be my fav! Somehow the word "GOTHIC FAIRYTALE" pops out when I first saw this one :D

its-okay-to-not-be-okay-poster-1.jpg

Anyway.. is there a HD picture for this scene????? I love it so much... 

EcJy3JcUMAAXNdE?format=png&name=small

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Alice Wonderland too bad my nf expired & im lazy to blocked in my country things hufff. I'll do search in net also then:D

59 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Altho this promotion poster remains to be my fav! Somehow the word "GOTHIC FAIRYTALE" pops out when I first saw this one

yessss love it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, triplem said:

We had this fun shipping contest here on this thread that PD @snowlou and writer @wallflowersforjane  had come up with . It was a love triangle btwn Yoon Yeon Seok , @Lawyerh and @kokodus . we had to vote for the ship that we want  - Lo-yo ( Lawyerh + YYS) or Ko-yo (kokodus and YYS).  Prior to this lawyerh had been telling us about her longest love affair with this rice pot she had ( 17 years)...so  someone here ( was it @im0202 or @superspace ) stated that whoever who vote for the losing ship had to change their profile pic to a rice pot...long story short , ko-yo won . But everyone decided to change their pics to a one with a rice pot...slowly it evolved into a cult called the K-bappers ( bap is rice in korean) ...I am sure you can tell from the our profile pics who the cult members are.

kekeke.... that was me! snowlou wanted me to set up a mock poll and voila, random shipping contest! hahahha... by the way, I was totally teasing you about the money for the shower abs badge. just created that for a lark but not including it officially in event. so will return money to you! ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yay!!! I just remembered soompi did a cleanup for inactive account awhile back and because of my curiosity, tried to changed my acc name.. and it work!!! 

:doggie:

Hello, this is Lynne :allgoodlol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1