Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yeah~ it makes me laugh too! I have this weird thing that really fascinates me. And it's when a man tries to act as a woman in any drama or films. I always will smile and be like ommmmgggg.hahaha

+2

I was like "what happen to the cool bidam???" :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Seriously tho, it is so funny and cute... and how he moves his wig.. OMG.. HAHA.... 

Kim nam gil must have aced his role in the fiery priest huh? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@lynne22 yes he did! When he was acting drunk. He is so cute:lol: like his voice went a pitch higher. He is funny too and at times Cool! When it’s serious time oooo he is serious! But he is really lovely :joy: after that scene in my DP, later on they went for a drink. Nam Gil just spread-eagle his legs :joy: still in drag.

Me: Hahaha...I have problems.

@angelangie have you tried Lei Cha Fan? Heard that it’s really healthy and probably good for diet.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This song echoing in my head since my little bro come. Whenever he drove me to somewhere he will play this song in the car and also will scream “BLACK PINK!!” :mask: .. worsen my headache ~_~ 

he said even in the small village, little kids, 5,6,7,8 years old will also scream “BLACK PINK!!” Whenever they hear this song ~_~

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh will do. Btw. I prefer your gif :joy:

Lol noted sushi. I cant decide actually, thanks for helping :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Lol noted sushi. I cant decide actually, thanks for helping :joy:

I am picky on the quality of gifs and photos. I need to make sure that the image when I zoom in is clear not pixelated. :joy: but anyways, your gif is better. Just that the gif is a little bit...squish? 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

I am picky on the quality of gifs and photos. I need to make sure that the image when I zoom in is clear not pixelated. :joy: but anyways, your gif is better. Just that the gif is a little bit...squish? 

+2

Yeah its not easy to resize to good gif. Indeed a bit squish lol... let me try to figure it out haha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hi @Dhakra do watch Confession. Approved. Its even better than my expectation.

@sushilicious i think you might like Confession too. Pretty dark. For mood change from TYH glitter & rainbow? Lol.

@triplem & @Ameera Ali have you seen it? 

Unfortunately I can’t take on any more dramas . I hv not even watched Kill it , I need to keep a slot for my oppa Si Won’s new drama next week :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem gonna keep my slots open for my Chan and waffle boy:joy: somehow naturally Jae wook have that chaebol look. Like most of the time he acts as a rich kid.:joy: (and he always do TVN and OCN. Never really see him in other channels)

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha yes... to broaden up my perspective and knowledge on possible new oppas or ahjussis lol. 

I am looking forward to My fellow citizens. I am not interested in the male lead though. He is not handsome but he seems so comic :D I want to laugh. Comedy is the best cure.

When I first saw KJH in Feel Good to Die, I said, well this is so comic, but he wasn't good looking in his arrogant look and hairstyle. When his hair started going messy, I said, oh, he is so good-looking after all :D

versus

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Hi @Dhakra do watch Confession. Approved. Its even better than my expectation.

@sushilicious i think you might like Confession too. Pretty dark. For mood change from TYH glitter & rainbow? Lol.

@triplem & @Ameera Ali have you seen it? 

Yes, I agree. Confession is good! Can't wait for next episode!!

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh it’s too stretched out now :joy:

I actually use my own phone (Android life) they got this crop gif function that allows me to crop my gif into 4 : 4  in my gallery

@triplem maybe you can help how do @Lawyerh crop the gif into a square? Like which website or app?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh at one point I was a KJH’s fan as well. Hahaha

Then I watch all his previous work. COALG, runaway cop etc

(I expand my views on filmography based on the idols I am on. Whenever I tell myself okay, this guy I will follow. I will do a background search on their filmography and try to watch them all)  

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow @nohamahamoud2002 hahaha you made our addiction to KJH looks obvious now :joy: Trying to recruit new member for fans club? Lol lol

I have been trying to get over my addiction, but it is getting worse now :D 

@sushilicious what happened? did you get over your KJH addiction?? plz tell me the prescription :D 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

am looking forward to My fellow citizens. I am not interested in the male lead though. He is not handsome but he seems so comic :D I want to laugh. Comedy is the best cure.

Ehhhh ...why you say he’s not handsome ???  I love him Long time :P . But he really is comical ...

ba76e53ac9f6654c56fd48f9ed522b91.gif

53 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious now my KJH become fat and not squish :joy: what app you use to resize gif dear? 

Dear , you can use ezgif

https://ezgif.com/

crop, resize etc 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 4