1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

+2

15 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

That´s because I have been writing in german with you ...my brain was confused:joy:

Hey don't blame it on me. :D 

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Btw. we are doing fine here in germany. I sometime get in my doomsday mood but @Dhakra is always trying to speak some sense into me and calm me down :joy:

You watch so much Corona stuff and scare yourself with it, if I wouldn't be around you would probably already live in hiding deep beneath the earth in an underground bunker and start writing down the history of humanity for upcoming generations. 

Sarang, Last Human on Earth. 

I should write a novel. Perfect working title. 

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Akmu.  They have lovely vocals.  This song is hauntingly beautiful but don’t listen if you just broke up with someone.  Too painful. :huh:

Uh I LOVE AKMU, their albums are also absolutely beautiful. In fact I plan to do my wedding invitations in the same style as their 'Winter' Album.

But let me recommend you a B-side song, which is on the same album as "How can I love the heartbreak......". It's called 'Fish in the Water', I absolutely love the song. 

Full version here with subtitles

Spoiler

5e592aa39306b134365699.gif?download

Me  after spread coronavirus in Italy :sweatingbullets:

ezgif-3-6969ba30a238.gif

** not panicking at all :ph34r:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching

Spoiler

15829065811582906576.gif

Just figuring what he taking selfie’s off :tounge_wink::ph34r:

Me : 

15829059021582905899.gif

@Lawyerh tell me about it , our poor skin :bawling:

+2

• LOL 5

@cenching I don't know what in the world I was watching, but thanks for sharing! :joy:

As a token of my appreciation, please find something that might appeal to all Old Folks Home Robbers on this thread :sweat_smile: 

• LOL 6

Sooo question for everyone. :D 

What is the typical grandparents sweet of your country that they give to their grandchilds? Or what sweet do you connect with your grandparents when you were young?

Example, in Germany pretty much everyone I know got 'Werthers Original' from their grandparents. My grandpa also gave them to me EVERYTIME I visited them. They are the typical german grandpa sweet.

Spoiler

91DW3kjIv6L._SX522_.jpg

Spoiler

130250-1.jpg

@Sarang21 I actually saw that MV yesterday while I was "researching" BTS and I actually like it.

Right now I am leaning toward J Hope just because he's playful and funny and he's a good dancer. I think a guy who can dance well is attractive. :D But I like Jinkookie's (that's how I will call him because he's young) voice.

@cenching Is that scene from Forest? So did they actually film in PH? 

That video of the muscular guys... what happens if they stop working out? Do they deflate like balloons without air or do they start to get chubby? :joy:  Asking for a friend :ph34r:

Also, some of them are too big where now their heads look so small compared to the rest of their torso. :joy: But dang, talk about a hot bod!!! :wub:

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Ah, all this talk about BTS... I know nothing about them (sadly). 
I might be too old... :weary:

Never too old. I know nothing about them except what my daughter tells me (or rather gushes).  She tried getting me to listen to their songs and I indulge her (trying my hardest to connect with her world).  I still find it hard to tell the members of her favourite boy band Ateez apart.  EXO I only listen on occasion to some of their songs...mainly Do KyungSoo when he does covers (his preference is R&B).  He’s like my favourite son from afar so I keep up with his news specifically.  He has this very deep voice with gorgeous tone.  Matches very well with Chen’s high tenor.  I am not a “true fan” because I won’t bother going to their concerts.  My daughter thinks I’m weird.  :lol:  Way too loud for me.  Not even for the chance to see my “bias” live.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Dhakra :joy: I think I was unhealthy child , all my Favorite sweet Are bad :mrgreen:

Did any one used to like these , teachers used to get annoyed with the necklaces sweets :naughty:

Spoiler

5e59790d45a4d878443656.jpg?download

5e5978f0a60df714228773.jpg?download

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Dhakra yeah to much sticking :D , sadly nestle stop making it in 2008 :bawling: 

some times I still laugh at old advertising in 90’s :joy: why would some gives their chocolate to a kangaroo Where I will find one in uk  :joy:

Spoiler

@Lawyerh , @thanie , @hibiscus23 are you , interested in this drama :joy: they look cute together :D

Spoiler

15829254361582925422.gif

15829256121582925606.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Calling all The Cradle Snatchers and Abs Lovers, @triplem @Lawyerh @partyon @mouse007 @thanie @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @ktcjdrama.....:glasses:

Oh la la eye candy :love:.I can´t believe he enven filmed down there...he must be feeling very confident about his package. :joy: I wonder what you put in the search bar to find that Vido :naughty: @cenching

@mouse007 I´m glad you like it. There is another version who is more dance focused. 

So what have you found out so far during your "research"? :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

On 2/25/2020 at 7:45 AM, mouse007 said:

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! :joy:

The fist one I dreamt like this, and the very first I dreamt of someone kissing in dreams, is Song Ilkook when Jumong aired here in the PHL back in 2007 :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Ah, all this talk about BTS... I know nothing about them (sadly). 
I might be too old... :weary:

Last time I stanned a boy band was when New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys were around :joy:

@partyon, we're the same!!! I love NKOTB and BSB, too (and many many others) but their era's long gone. Wait, are we of the same age? Lol :lol:

For a starter, try to watch BTS' mv Boy with Luv ... the one with Halsey on it :wub:, i just love that mv :heart: It has nothing to do with age but I love Black Pink, Twice, BTS, EXO (Chen and Park Chanyeol are my biases :D) and also Younha, Ailee, Ha Jin, Taeyeon ... and counting :joy:

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2