Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Like a mermaid LOL haha I love to watch everytime she flirts to Gang Tae hahaha. Btw why Gang Tae must to wait for many eps to said I love You too? This way everything can be solved faster hahaha.

I think he will say I love you to her only at 16th ep or 20th ep, wait, how many eps this show has? He will only say it in the last ep. LOL. 

@partyon:Woah: Wowww I'm waiting for your comments. I know what happens in the last 20 mins, you will not be able to skip them too.

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Like a mermaid LOL haha I love to watch everytime she flirts to Gang Tae hahaha. Btw why Gang Tae must to wait for many eps to said I love You too? This way everything can be solved faster hahaha.

I think he will say I love you to her only at 16th ep or 20th ep, wait, how many eps this show has? He will only say it in the last ep. LOL. 

@partyon:Woah: Wowww I'm waiting for your comments. I know what happens in the last 20 mins, you will not be able to skip them too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, staygold said:

is there anything i can buy for 700 points?

I know what you can`t buy. :phew:

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It is better in the last episode than never.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyonWowww I'm waiting for your comments. I know what happens in the last 20 mins, you will not be able to skip them too.

@wallflowersforjane @alleram95 @kokodus

UPDATE:

I almost made it through without fast forwarding. TBH the band practice scene was a bit boring for me, so I did skip a few minutes of that. :D

Off to the Re-Watch club for some comments.

@triplem Next on my list of episodes to watch today: My Unfamiliar Family

:cheers:

@larus Have you watched the new parody about Eurovision on Netflix yet? I am also watching that today. :D 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

MY is the male lead while KT is the FL here. Their chemistry is daebak! Each time they're just some inches apart, they jolt with this electrifying serotonin. So intense! 

i love love loveee them lol for the latest episode start from motel lol, yet so heart wrenching when just 2 of them they also become vulnerable w/ the deep talks

JJS lovers will luv this so bad hahaha callin' @Lawyerh 

from give me badges by kaizen68

Spoiler

olD90Ig.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I almost made it through without fast forwarding. TBH the band practice scene was a bit boring for me, so I did skip a few minutes of that.

I always enjoyed the band scenes. I wish I was there with them. But I could not play at any intruments. :phew: I would have chosen drums.;)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Now the big question, will you continue or drop the drama. :sweatingbullets:

Stay tuned for some comments and the answer to your question. You can soon head over to the re-watch thread. :D

:fun:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

ended up try making new badge:mrgreen: for the sake of kdrama endless staring contest trope

Spoiler

kslowburninglove-v3-rez.png

posted it in the give me badges thread:D glad to receive comments.. Heheh im not sure about the text, maybe it should written starring contest instead? Or keep like that heheh

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

ended up try making new badge:mrgreen: for the sake of kdrama endless staring contest trope

Reveal hidden contents

kslowburninglove-v3-rez.png

posted it in the give me badges thread:D glad to receive comments.. Heheh im not sure about the text, maybe it should written starring contest instead? Or keep like that heheh

It's cute! It will appeal to their shippers! Make more! Haha!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

You can soon head over to the re-watch thread.

Is there a re-watch thread? In my 8 years wathing kdramas I rewathed just ONE kdrama. With so many news dramas I don`t have time for rewatches. But I have some TV series (not kdramas) that I loved in the past and I wish I rewatch. It is bad when I don`t find them anywhere.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

Is there a re-watch thread? In my 8 years wathing kdramas I rewathed just ONE kdrama. With so many news dramas I don`t have time for rewatches. But I have some TV series (not kdramas) that I loved in the past and I wish I rewatch. It is bad when I don`t find them anywhere.

Yes, @triplem made a Re-Watch Club and there's a HP thread. It's the only one so far. We are watching one episode per week (on Ep 4 now). The IkSong shippers' thread is also doing a re-watch, they are on Ep 5!

I think it's harder to re-watch now that there is so much content produced. But I do re-watch sitcoms because they are so mindless and comforting. Coffee Prince was also a drama I re-watched years ago when I found it uploaded on youtube.

• Like 3
  • Love 1