Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching yes that's the scene but I wanted a photo from behind them looking at the moon. That was such a beautiful scene...

No still but gif.... It’s big size so I put it in the spoiler....

Spoiler

1-F33-F17-E-CF21-46-C4-80-CD-DF811-D7-AE

This one is cute....:wub:

E75-D9308-669-E-41-A7-BBDB-971437-F548-A

Btw, The Mighty God of War learned a cheap trick to evaded a Q  AND coaxes an angry woman with surprised kisses.....:crazy: 

Beside I feel for The Supreme Heaven Lord. He only got 2 disciples and both sacrificed everything for a woman...He must be beating himself in his seclusion and wondering where he went wrong in his teachings...:lol:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi'The moon is round' moment just happened. Hahaha. She is one of a kind definitely. Lol. 

kashaf is basically the kdrama tsundere stoic lead except she is a woman. LOL.... zero romantic bone and does not respond to any of the usual romantic moves. bwahahahaha.... in a way, this drama gives hope for the non-romantics that there is someone out there for them also! LOL.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kashaf is basically the kdrama tsundere stoic lead except she is a woman. LOL.... zero romantic bone and does not respond to any of the usual romantic moves. bwahahahaha.... in a way, this drama gives hope for the non-romantics that there is someone out there for them also! LOL.....

@Lmangla Why do I feel like you relate with kashaf so much? Haha. You have told stories about how oblivious you were to such romantic moves before. Hahaha. Now we will have to find your Zarun. Then game over. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus ~ bawahahahah.... maybe thats why I like zarun so much? LOL... dying of giggles. yes, I need to find my zarun! swoon! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla Any rivals during school or university days that we need to know about? You never know, the guy who you butt heads with in college will become your soulmate later. So tell me did you hate anyone during your school/college days? Think carefully. We need to contact that person and arrange a meeting. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I wish @kokodus! at least my university days would have been entertaining then. it was just boring sadly. kekekeke.... we can just live through dramas instead. bwahahaha...

• Like 1

Sigh @Lmangla I never had anyone like that either. I used to not like this one guy initially during my first year of college, he was the class representative, and I thought he was just so arrogant and rude, he made decisions on his own and never listened to anyone, but he kinda became my friend by the time we finished college. He is a nice guy after all. He helped me so much with the PG preparations too. He got into AIIMS bhubaneshwar, I am very happy for him. He has a very long standing crush on one of my best friend, haha, he knows that it won't ever happen, she comes from a very conservative family, but he is still kinda pining after her. I hope like some kinda miracle happens and she says 'yes' to him. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

how cute @kokodus; if it does happen for him, then it will be like a movie no?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla Yeah. She speaks to him like a friend but doesn't give that extra inch. Haha. She doesn't have a father too, wow thinking about, she has lots in common with kashaf too. Only I don't think they ever hated each other. I feel like there is still a chance for them, but only if he takes a move. He is just too much of a scaredy cat. LOL. 

I love how there are no evil meddling characters in this drama, even the step mother doesn't do anything, she only badmouths about them from time to time. Lol. His mom too even if she was not happy with their family, she doesn't treat kashaf with any prejudice. It's soooo sweet. 

• Like 2

@cenching yes! This is it!!! Thank you!

That's one of the things I love with JC.. he slowly, slowly became more affectionate with LX to the point where he was so brazen in giving her kisses. Like the one when they were in the mortal world and he tried to kiss LX but then she left the room only to come back and say "wait, this is my room" and JC charges toward her and says "You're the one who came back" and just goes in for a kiss! :wub:

• Love 1

This honeymoon phase feels good. This is not the old kashaf. She has changed. She is blushing, smiling, feeling shy when she sees him. LOL. She is wearing make up and all. Tsk tsk. It feels odd watching her like this. Lol. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching yes! This is it!!! Thank you!

That's one of the things I love with JC.. he slowly, slowly became more affectionate with LX to the point where he was so brazen in giving her kisses. Like the one when they were in the mortal world and he tried to kiss LX but then she left the room only to come back and say "wait, this is my room" and JC charges toward her and says "You're the one who came back" and just goes in for a kiss! :wub:

I put it in the spoiler for those have not watch it yet....

Spoiler

The scene where he visited her in ShanLing Tribe, actually the correct translation of what LX said, "Don't you think just because you kissed me ONCE than I will not angry anymore." His replied, "Then I will kiss you one more time"...:joy:

Also in how he takes it to the next level the kiss for Mid Autumn Festival....From forehead kiss to full kiss on the lips....  Both LinMo and LingXi were strongly attracted to JC.....LM had many chances to pushed him away but she did it halfheartedly at first and just surrender completely  at the end ......:naughty:

The same thing with JC since the moment LX popped up in his life, he can never says NO to her....Whatever LX wants, LX gets... From mythical beast to petty demands toward YuanTong to exploding laboratory until eating that humongous med of her with chopstick and knife....:joy:   He obliged to her wishes with that stoic face of him.... He can always refuses her physical touches too or to  put it in his words in how LX was running her hands up and down on him.... but he never did....:naughty:

L&D showed that JC attracted to LX both physically and emotionally which is very realistic IMO.

• Love 2

Arghhh Zarun.....not fair dude, you are killing me and kashaf with all these cheesy lines and devilish charms. He has these bedroom eyes all the time. I can't even....Kashaf is so falling for him too....I'm no kashaf but I want my own Zarun. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@cenching @JC's Lingxi

Spoiler

I agree with everything you said! JC cannot refuse LX no matter what she asks. Actually from the very beginning, when LX was brought in front of Heavenly Emperor and JC was asked if he saw her in the immortal sea and he looked at her and lied by saying "no, I didn't see her there"... I know he wanted to look into who she was but then he could have told the truth and still investigated the matter and yet he didn't. I felt like he was protective of her from the very beginning. I think JC is someone who can sense pretty early on which people are good. 

And like you said, LM as a mortal was also attracted to JC even though she was hesitant at first. She was clearly rejecting Jingxiu but she wasn't as hard on JC. 

Actually there are a lot of subtleties in the way JC behaves toward LX that tell you how much she means to him. 

• He doesn't have the patience in listening to idle chat but he let's LX just talk and talk
  • The only times you ever see JC smile or laugh is when he is around her
  • It bothered him seeing LX sad when she lost Xiao Bai and every time someone was mean to her (like the time she was coming back from the peach blossom and she had a little pouch filled with medicinal tools. JC even "slapped" the solider who was mean to her)
  • He is never impatient with her except toward the end when he couldn't wait to be with her

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Arghhh Zarun.....not fair dude, you are killing me and kashaf with all these cheesy lines and devilish charms. He has these bedroom eyes all the time. I can't even....Kashaf is so falling for him too....I'm no kashaf but I want my own Zarun. 

kekekke.... I knew you would be charmed! hahahah... didn't I tell you to keep watching :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sushimi said:

3 more cases..13 cases now..omg...This virus is really strong guys. Take care! Wear mask and do other precautions! 

+2

@Sushimi, this ME doing Precautionary Measures against Wuhan Virus:  :mask:+:ph34r:

... :mask: - :ph34r: = :skull:

A penny for your Random Thoughts? 

• LOL 2

@cenching @mouse007 i really loved initial episodes... when JC is all stoic...but sometimes start smiling within himself , then suddenly he realised what he is doing and sobers up... and i also loved his proposal scene....he just declares that he will be getting married to Ling Xi and when Ling Xi gets angry , he asks her how much time she requires ; Ling Xi says - one month , JC says - too long. Then again Ling Xi says - 10 days , again JC does not agree , then when she says 3 days , he seemed to be all that stoic....Then when she tries to excuse herself , he just hold her from back and says again too long :D , I will give you one breath's time and you need to decide... and he kisses... then all his people just walks into him kissing her.... he is not even perturbed... It was such an amazing scene... I just felt pure bliss.... like seriously..!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie:ph34r:I wonder why is he wearing a mask. :joy:

+2

Who? Me??? 

Precautionary Measure :grimace:

+2

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@thanie where are you?

Here ... at Work :ph34r:

and i'm sick :mask:

Kind of scared ... you see, I'm experiencing almost all symptoms of W Virus :scream: 

-- sore throat, feverish, headache, cough. I hope it's pure coincidence. I usually experience it from time to time! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1