Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@LawyerhDid you watch the 2nd episode of Kill it? :D It's like Healer 2.0.

@sushiliciousBased on the first two episodes, I can't say watch it. It feels quite predicatable and I can't say I'm hooked, but I will continue watching it, because I want to see where it is going. But right now it's far from interesting. 

• Like 5

Not my usual crazy Monday, thank goodness....  Just chilling and resting while watching Sanae Rak Nang Cin while waiting for that midweek highlight in getting my heart touched come on Wed & Touch Your Heart.... LOL:tounge_wink:   824

@Dhakra I have to commend you for being a good sport about it and actually going through with your punishment. But the DP was not for your enjoyment, it was for mine and everyone else's enjoyment. So although I'm sure it sucked for you, just know you made others happy with it. :D

@triplem thank you for the suggestion! I shall definitely keep it in my roster for future bets. ;) Also, getting an angry emoji from @Dhakra is almost a compliment at this point because it goes to show you know how to get on his nerves! LOL

@stroppyse don't worry, I just blame fate for your being distracted and not liking the post like you normally would have. I shall thank the stars for this oversight as it has allowed me to win! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

+2

@sushiliciousI hope it will change, but so far the actors are weak, the "excellent" main female lead has already been saved two times by the main lead and the end of ep2 is straight out of healer or SWDBS(ucks). She doesn't feel an excellent detective at all, more like a young, but ambitious detective, who can protect herself to a certain level, but need protection by the main lead.

But what surprises me so far, it almost feels like they want to establish a love line between the leads, because they meet early, have "dates" together and it really looks like the female lead will have a crush on the main lead soon. 

That would be new in an OCN Drama. 

But after a few episodes, I can tell you more.

@USAFarmgirlWhat are normally  crazy mondays for you?

@mouse007 I had to post with it....in other threads! Some people even thought I knew the peeps on my DP! :bawling: OH and how you all enjoyed it. 

Oh wow, if you include that in your roster, be prepared that I will use all my evil brainpower to have something similiar for you. 

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

52 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@sushiliciousI hope it will change, but so far the actors are weak, the "excellent" main female lead has already been saved two times by the main lead and the end of ep2 is straight out of healer or SWDBS(ucks). She doesn't feel an excellent detective at all, more like a young, but ambitious detective, who can protect herself to a certain level, but need protection by the main lead.

But what surprises me so far, it almost feels like they want to establish a love line between the leads, because they meet early, have "dates" together and it really looks like the female lead will have a crush on the main lead soon. 

That would be new in an OCN Drama. 

But after a few episodes, I can tell you more.

@USAFarmgirlWhat are normally  crazy mondays for you?

@DhakraI had to post with it....in other threads! Some people even thought I knew the peeps on my DP! :bawling: OH and how you all enjoyed it. 

Oh wow, if you include that in your roster, be prepared that I will use all my evil brainpower to have something similiar for you. 

@Dhakra I'm just going to assume you meant to tag me instead of yourself. LOL Well you could have not posted on other threads until you got your normal DP back soo.... I guess that would be your fault? LOLOL

Bring it on!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@mouse007But I had to critizise other(s) (dramas)? That cannot rest!

Oh, I will! I WILL! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Dhakra i think i give up watch Kill It, cos none of the character grow in me. Nana was doing better in The Good Wife as supporting role actually. 

I will watch Confession and i hope its good. 

Also if you like medical drama Doctor Prisoner is quite good & interesting. 

+2

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

U give up on kill it. Does it mean not recommended? Have not start. Will not start then?

Haha not recommended if its from me. But maybe @Dhakra can coax you to watch it? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

+2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra i think i give up watch Kill It, cos none of the character grow in me. Nana was doing better in The Good Wife as supporting role actually. 

I will watch Confession and i hope its good. 

Also if you like medical drama Doctor Prisoner is quite good & interesting. 

I agree, so far none of the character grew on me aswell. So far the most interesting character is the female second lead. Nana is still beautiful, but so far her lack of acting skills are quite visibile for a main role. 

Tell me if Confession is better & interesting.

No, I'm not into medical dramas at all. 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha not recommended if its from me. But maybe @Dhakra can coax you to watch it? 

As of now, I would not recommend it.

@avondale16Like I also said to @sushilicious, so far the drama is kinda weak. The detective doesn't feel like a detective, the "elite assassin" is more or less a copy of Healer and doesn't feel like one and overall the drama just throws thousands of names at you, the story isn't structured and I feel the pacing is horrible. It's so fast. 

The most interesting part so far is the main leads elite assassin "second job" or well cover als Dr.Kim, who treats animals from the street. I almost wish the drama would be about that. 

I will continue watching, because...I don't know........I just want the drama to be good, because I was really looking forward to it for quite some time. And maybe the story gets better.

Or maybe I just want Nana-eyecandy and the second lead girl is quite beautiful aswell. 

• Like 6