Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplemwho goes to a tennis court with slippers and shorts?

+2

That was not shorts....:huh::huh:

@Lmangla

From @triplem‘s picture, he is definitely not wearing any butt pads. He is a natural...:glasses:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @mouse007 ~ I actually don't remember my dreams in general unless they are really vivid.. and this dream was simply about me. I like custard. LOL. and I couldn't even see the guy in the dream. it was like a camera angle of basically me, custard bowl, table and you can see the guy's hand and outline in the opposite chair but not really his face as it is out of screen. and basically he pushes a bowl of custard towards me and says "marry me" and I am like "the ring is in the custard????!!!!" (gasp!) .....

@Lmangla so the true love here really isn't the man proposing.. it's the CUSTARD!!! :joy:

And yes, I have done my best to continue a good dream! All that wasted opportunity?! Why wake up when you can stay in dream mode and have happy affairs with your oppas right? hahahaha! A few times I actually managed to wake up, go back to sleep and continue the dream. It was such a major accomplishment for me and one I will always be proud of. 

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

:lol: LOL @ktcjdrama ~ yea, that sounds so silly right? I was like genuinely annoyed that he ruined the custard and was like "why couldn't this guy propose normally like in a ring box?" ... I have a feeling that I saw some drama scene where a guy proposed through food and rather than swooning, my subconscious was like "what a waste of delicious food."

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

My definition of wasted food (and money) is when drama characters met up in a cafe to talk, only one sip of the ordered drink, and then ended the conversation (usually emotionally) and left. Sometimes not even a sip! I mean, if it's just going to be a two-minute conversation, you can just meet up at the park, or a corner of the street!

@ktcjdrama LOLOL! Same!! I remember this one drama where the OTP went for ramen and they each took a sip and didn't eat the rest and I was so mad! It ruined the scene for me because I was so bothered by the tasty food they didn't eat! 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I always wish every night to dream of mr dimples or some hot oppa but my most vivid dream is always about not being prepared for my exams ....even after finishing school so looooong ago, I have that stupid dream:astonished:

@triplem this is actually 90% of my dreams. It's always the same, I am sitting in a classroom and finding out we are about to have exams and I am totally unprepared. This kind of dream is a nightmare for me. This is worse for me than the "falling dream".

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra @Lawyerh your respective biases in a drama soon

Yeah actually not fans of historical drama, but yeah its KJH so just bring it on.. haha. Hope June come faster. And i hope they dress him well... sometimes joseon costume is.... just awkward..:no_mouth: C drama costume is better in my opinion.

I actually never really watch KSJ before @Dhakra, i watch Meloholic a bit but then drop it, cos Yunho not too good and the story not my cup of tea too. 

@cenching @Ameera Ali seems @triplem abslichious club doesnt satisfy your need. Open new club soon? Bumplicious :mrgreen: Oops we should be discussing David Beckham watch right? LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching @Ameera Ali seems @triplem abslichious club doesnt satisfy your need. Open new club soon? Bumplicious :mrgreen: Oops we should be discussing David Beckham watch right? LOL

Celebrity's Watches Ogler Club.....:ph34r:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

O we do have some kdramaland candidates for bumplicious.. wait, is it bumlicious or bumplicious? :tounge_wink:

c1ac44dbed9f45cca1cff8f6a9398f0b.ashx?la=en

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah actually not fans of historical drama, but yeah its KJH so just bring it on.. haha. Hope June come faster. And i hope they dress him well... sometimes joseon costume is.... just awkward..:no_mouth: C drama costume is better in my opinion.

I actually never really watch KSJ before @Dhakra, i watch Meloholic a bit but then drop it, cos Yunho not too good and the story not my cup of tea too. 

Not a fan of historical too.

Some of her better works ( which happen to be personal favourites ) 

KSJ was the second female lead In Weightlifting Fairy ( here is where me & @Dhakra have major shipping war :skull: - I love 1st FL & of course he has SLS) 

KSJ was the female lead in this cute slice of life & somewhat coming of age story called Plus Nine Boys . It has a very interesting premise , indie soundtrack & all round heartfelt storyline . A story of a group of 4 males from the same family all with ages ending 9 ( 9 , 19 , 29 & 39) . In Sk , 9 is somewhat the unlucky number & year , and it tells their respective love stories & the problems they face . Even the 9 year old has a cute love line . CEO of Always Law firm is one of the main cast there ( the 39 year old ) and uncle to the male lead played by Kim Young Kwang  (29 year old) . The 19 year old is played by Yook Sung Jae ( of BToB) . It’s very nicely written & told - and I highly recommend this underrated gem

She also had a supporting role in Yoo Ah In’s hit drama Secret Love Affair 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@triplem

Btw, I am curious of the keywords you put into the search engine to hit that DB's pic in tennis court....:ph34r: DB forget his watch? DB's great watch? DB's in his under...errr... watch??

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

KSJ was the second female lead In Weightlifting Fairy ( here is where me & @Dhakra have major shipping war :skull: - I love 1st FL & of course he has SLS) 

Must be an intense battle there? Haha.. love triangle can be a bit stressful sometimes. Especially when your ship looks like going to doom hahaha..

KJH in FGTD is first lead but his ship looks totally sinking... I think this one of reason i like FGTD a lot :lol: I must be a masochist.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Btw, I am curious of the keywords you put into the search engine to hit that DB's pic in tennis court....:ph34r: DB's forget his watch? DB's great watch? DB's in his under...errr... watch??

I didn’t think that hard ..I just googled DB’s butt ...:naughty:

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Must be an intense battle there? Haha.. love triangle can be a bit stressful sometimes. Especially when your ship looks like going to doom hahaha..

Haha . The 1st of many battles. Me and @Dhakra often have different ships in the same drama . That’s why I know what triggers him . But these days we’re more mellow . :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

+2

@LawyerhGosh Meloholic was so bad, I didn't like her role there and skipped it pretty fast too. The story was horrible.

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

"Of course he has SLS"? You say it like it's some sort of disease. KSJ was the perfect girlfriend in Fairy after her return. Hell, even before the competition she was better than KBJ ever was. 

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

KSJ was the female lead in this cute slice of life & somewhat coming of age story called Plus Nine Boys

PNB really is awesome, to this date my favorite drama of all time. I learned so many things, it speaks directly to us guys and we can relate to some many problems. It was a perfect watch! PNB really is one hidden gem.

Not to forget the single mom who played Yoo Da In there, she was so perfect there too. 

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Haha . The 1st of many battles. Me and @Dhakra often have different ships in the same drama . That’s why I know what triggers him . But these days we’re more mellow . :joy:

Because there are simply no dramas we both watch or are interesting enough to attract us both. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I felt used. Like what is this?

abslicious, bumlicious. Credit me! :joy:

Just Kidding...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

It’s true @Dhakra ...while I watched a lot of good dramas in the last couple of years , I’m really craving for a good slice of life / coming of age drama like Fairy / PNB

oh my ....happiness is me !! Oppa’s new drama in May

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Not a fan of historical too.

Some of her better works ( which happen to be personal favourites ) 

KSJ was the female lead in this cute slice of life & somewhat coming of age story called Plus Nine Boys . It has a very interesting premise , indie soundtrack & all round heartfelt storyline . A story of a group of 4 males from the same family all with ages ending 9 ( 9 , 19 , 29 & 39) . In Sk , 9 is somewhat the unlucky number & year , and it tells their respective love stories & the problems they face . Even the 9 year old has a cute love line . CEO of Always Law firm is one of the main cast there ( the 39 year old ) and uncle to the male lead played by Kim Young Kwang  (29 year old) . The 19 year old is played by Yook Sung Jae ( of BToB) . It’s very nicely written & told - and I highly recommend this underrated gem

She also had a supporting role in Yoo Ah In’s hit drama Secret Love Affair 

@triplem you're making me want to watch PNB! @Dhakra actually told me about it before and what he really liked about it. I feel like I might like it as well. I will add it to my watch list. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@mouse007 you should . I think it will resonate with you. It’s a sweet hopeful drama

• Like 4
  • Love 3