Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching mouse is busy marking the date on the calendar to commemorate momentous occasion. :joy:

mouse thanks supermarket girl for making the impossible happen. :joy:

@Dhakra pffffttt back at you :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:
9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

heard tons of gossip (most of which cannot be reported) and about only a 1/3 of her work made it to air

That point in bold sounds interesting for job description. Any vacancy, since ur fren left..:D

hahahha... actually she hated the gossip so much that she said it wasn't fun to watch movies and dramas anymore. she left years ago for another field. ent reporters are always looking to get out into serious reporting here and that is either business news or political news.

and yea, media culture here is different. we like gossip but publications are careful to keep gossip page to only one or two. and it will just have few lines -- girl and boy are rumoured to be dating. thats it! not even pictures!

excessive gossip reporting is seen as distasteful and viewers actually complain to media authority. why don't media cover something that is actually news considering the many problems we have in the country? -- thats the attitude of many viewers.  so it has a be super scandal for news and publications to cover in depth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

924 :kiss:

@Dhakra I was there. 17 years ago.  Thinking like you. But not to critics other, I was more like critical to my own self. But then I met a great people who inspired me in doing what I did. 

Trie Utami. A senior singer in Indonesia. Her brother Purwacaraka is a senior musician and composer in here. One day she came to my vocal class and meet me and my teacher. She said what makes you singing in doubt? It was amazing because my teacher who was there with me for almost 2 years, never seen this in me. But Trie Utami in one flash can see this. And I said “I am thinking about beat. Sometimes it can be out of beat even if I am trying to not to.”

But she said what? “Out of beat is very usual in music industry, specially if you singing live. Even professional singer with multi platinum album can do it sometimes. Don’t think about it too much just follow your heart beat. You know What is important when sing?”

I was “to stay in the tune?” And she was just “‘mmmm.. it’s very technical.”

... she then added “your heart is important.  Singing is about delivering the message of the song. Your emotion is important. After that the beat will follow because the beat comes from your heart’s beat.” 

Then after that I never care too much about beat. And this is also explained why I always watching live singing video than original video because I love to learn the emotion of the songs. And sometimes I can see those technical problems even in professional singers but like Trie Utami said, it is not that important -_-

Talking about Yoo, she is good. But I like Morisette because I love the way she puts her emotion in that song. While Little Mix sometimes sing it for the geys. But art is preference. You like kpop and yoo and I like pop rock and celine dion. But it’s not for comparing things like what dhakra like is better than sejabini. It’s our preferences. This is art. It’s about our hearts. Your heart and my heart are beat differently. (Perhaps your blood pressure is 140/90 while me normally only 100/90)

NOTE:  All technics can be trained.

xuxuxuxuxuxuxu :kiss_closed: @cenching Huggggssssss “mmg kang mas ini yah.. gemas2 gmn gitu :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Sejabin

Spoiler

KangMas satu ini emang ngemesin deh.... Aaaiihhh!! :joy:

@triplem @Dhakra

Episode 7 and 8 of Tunnel gave me goosebumps when it reveals who KSJ is....:astonished: The Professor gives out psychopath vibes because she’s bit weird in the first few episodes but she actually grows on me...KJS was as smooth as butter when he was “stalking” her and man, that guy got swag!! Everything about him screams swags!!! 

The story is bits slows in the beginning but I enjoy it a lot but the only thing that keeps me watching is the mystery of why PKH been propelled to the future while the cases in between don’t excites me much...So far in terms of excitement as a police story, Voice still better....

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@cenching I think my love for Tunnel had a lot to do with the emotional aspect of wanting to see him reunited with his wife . The family theme was strong . With voice , it was much more procedural with shocking scenes. It was entertaining but I did not feel emotionally invested the way I did for Tunnel. The link between the leads was very well done in my opinion 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, staygold said:
13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am watching this lakorn jao sum jum yorm

The whole series is a fan service.. dont look for any logic! :lol:

keekekk... got it. will keep that in mind! am finding the mother of the ex-boyfriend really possessive and strange. one would think that someone was stealing her boyfriend/husband the way she reacts. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tunnel was all about Choi Jin Hyuk Oppa for me. I always have loved him, Park Kwang Ho was best role he has ever done. Even the way he speaks and the rustic way he deals with people contrast to the neat and polish KSJ, were all so endearing. You can't help but root for him. The only thing he wanted is to go back to his wife, and I honestly found that very sweet. It was not even heavy on romance, but his longing and love for his wife is the best part of this show. Also the bromance, it was so good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching I think my love for Tunnel had a lot to do with the emotional aspect of wanting to see him reunited with his wife . The family theme was strong . With voice , it was much more procedural with shocking scenes. It was entertaining but I did not feel emotionally invested the way I did for Tunnel. The link between the leads was very well done in my opinion 

That is the best thing in Tunnel, it's impressively done......But the scene where she became a bait is an insult to any person with normal intelligence....Both Voice and Tunnel portrayed a family man who lost his wife with a young child. I feel more emotionally invested in Voice because IMO JangHyuk can portrayed a deranged grieving husband much better than Choi JinHyuk....I would say Tunnel didn't really explores much of his grief since well, he has a hope to reunites with his wife while JangHyuk's character had not....I am more impressed with KJS and the Lady Professor than CJH himself actually.....Still Tunnel is a great drama.....:thumbsup:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

like @kokodus said, the standout for me from tunnel was choi jin hyuk and I just loved his character. so good and so earnest despite all the darkness around him. and yea @triplem, more than the case, I just wanted his character to go home and be happy. how can you not love that puppy dog earnest happy face?

tunnel_2.jpg

@cenching ~ just reading the description of voice gave me heavy heart! :sweatingbullets:... maybe too dark for me? am still contemplating whether or not to watch signal. need some light heartedness even in dark material...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@cenching ~ just reading the description of voice gave me heavy heart! :sweatingbullets:... maybe too dark for me? am still contemplating whether or not to watch signal. need some light heartedness even in dark material...

Voice is heart wrenching for me because there are 2 cases that involved children....:bawling: It's dark, I don't remember any humorous part at all...In Tunnel there are some light hearted moments involving CJH and his partner....Signal is nice too, I don't find it dark at all....

Another stand out for me in Voice is the main villain....He is impressive as a psychopath chaebol with awesome cheek bones....:mrgreen: He can showed many faces impressively....Winking at @sushilicious

So my ranks will be Voice, Tunnel and Signal...... @Dhakra, shoot me!!! :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1