Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that certainly could be in any of the daily/weekend dramas @ktcjdrama;...

@triplem ~ you never said if you know a happy love story that could be a drama plot... what about you @cenching?

True story???

• Like 6

yea @cenching; a real life story that could be a drama plot!

I read of a hilarious story in a magazine which had me cracking up. girl was being teased by her classmates for being boring, spending all her time studying in college and not having a boyfriend. so she made one up and even sent herself flowers! she said that he was also very studious and busy in another nearby uni and so they don't meet often. she made up a name and said he was doing his masters etc. so, they left her alone.

then, one day, these girls dragged her to a party where this guy was there -- and they said, "well we checked out the other university and this is the only guy with that name and education details. so is this him?" she was so embarrassed and dying but then he just said, "yea thats me!!!" LOL.... she ran off from the party but then he contacted her the next day. she apologized profusely when they met for coffee and he instead asked her out. hahahah... they actually ended up dating for real and getting married!

doesn't this sound like a version of lie to me?

lie-to-me-lie-to-me-korean-drama-3389646

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@Lmangla

Hmmmm, maybe this one....

During my SH school day, we had a group of friends. There was one girl who is one of the rose in the school, she is cute, pretty and nice girl. Her boyfriend was the school bad boy, tall dark and handsome but no 6 packs...:lol: They started dating since first year right until 3rd year backstreet mode because well, parent of the girl didn't approve...The problem started in 3rd year when the parent caught them red handed and gave a very stern ultimatum. The parent had betrothed her to another more matured and financially stable man and she was expected to marry off straight away after HS (rarely happen in my place this type of arranged marriage).

Because they got caught, the parent threaten to pulls her out of the school in the middle of last year of HS. But since she pleaded, the parent gave her another chance with a promise not to continue her relationship with the boy. Everyday the man (the future hubs) sent and fetched her from the school while glaring at us....<_< The parent even recruited a spy in the school. It was a very sad situation, both lovers cried everyday in the desk, we tried to help them by covering for them when they spent time together....

After HS they eloped together to another city and they didn't even go to collage. They cut off contact with friends completely, we had no idea what happened to them until years later when they contacted me thru FB and they have been happily married with children...From the look of it, they aren't plentiful materially but I can see they cherish each other very much...:) That's the most important....:heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

doesn't this sound like a version of lie to me?

Haha it does @Lmangla..... just minus the guy is not hotel heiress chaebol? Lol. This real life story even more amazing, how it can be exact name/education details? The possibility is 0.0001 i think. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

Darn!!! I am tearing up while writing the story....All the memories flooded back to me....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

tall dark and handsome but no 6 packs...:lol:

LOL...

always find these first love portions in kdramas rather boring.. remember in one thread, we said they never happen in real life. then, one lady then recounted her daughter's story. the two of them met in sunday school kindergarten :lol: LOL. girl was 3 while boy was 5 and he used to run behind her. mom hated the boy and found it annoying when other parents teased saying "the two kids were so lovely." hahahah.... they moved due to job change. and years later, the two of them met in a different city for uni. mom said he was nice boy and she had no idea why she thought he was such awful brat when he was five. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha it does @Lmangla..... just minus the guy is not hotel heiress chaebol? Lol. This real life story even more amazing, how it can be exact name/education details? The possibility is 0.0001 i think. 

I know! thats why I remembered the story even though I read it when I was in school.. and this was pre-internet, cellphone and all that jazz. so it was easy for her to fake having a boyfriend. and yea, the probability of the exact details make it really sweet and funny. :D... but while watching lie to me, I was so reminded of that magazine story. hahahaha...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla you just only watch Lie to Me now? Do you like it? Haha... Yeah most of drama love story didnt happened in real life. Thats why we hooked up to drama lol... 

@Ameera Ali imagine play Janga with dimple oppa??? Lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh ~ no, I watched the drama a while back... I was just bored today and thought I would ask a fun Q. :D

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

Darn!!! I am tearing up while writing the story....All the memories flooded back to me....

+2

you are not the female lead right cenching? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, Sejabin said:

you are not the female lead right cenching? :kiss_wink:

Not me, Darling....:joy: If I am eloped with my hubs, it's meant another country not city....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

592 :wub:

@Lmangla this story very complicated, heart broken but ended well with happiness

so I have friends fajar and indah. Age gap 6 years. Fajar was a local chaebol in here. Indah is just Indah. As beautiful as her name. Indah = beautiful. Mixed Chinese & Toraja-nese. Like Barbie Hsu but in my eyes Indah is prettier than Barbie Hsu. She was a local model. Fajar fell in love. Of course all boys will fall in love. Fajar was Indah 1st love. He came to her school (she was a high school student) and asked her to date. In Indah eyes Fajar was a mature guy, handsome, rich, and very gentle and soft. All perfect. Then they date. Very serious. Fajar even bought a ring for her. Like wedding ring with a diamond. Indah was so naive and thought that Fajar will be her husband forever and ever.

yeah at first Fajar was also thinking about marrying Indah. Then he came to her house and met Indah’s father. But sadly, yeah, it’s because their different religion. So Indah Toraja-nese father said NO to Fajar. 

But they was still continue the relationship. Fajar bought a house and Indah was like a Mrs. to that house LoL seriously. Indah manage everything in that house. From the curtains and everything in the refrigerator. She was so young, so mature and so naive. Fajar bought a car for her and etc. he said he is a busy man he can’t always ride indah whenever she wants to go so he bought her a car so she can drive it by herself.

then Fajar mother, was dying, and asked fajar, her only son, to get married before she died. 

Then Fajar came to Indah house, again, to proposed and met her father. But the answer always NO. 

Then Fajar mother died.

and Fajar was in a deep agony. He can not fulfill his mother last will. 

Then one day, after many days of thinking, he break up with Indah. He saw no future with her. Though he was really loved her. 

Indah who can not accept this tried to kill herself. She cuts her artery in her hand. But thanks God she is saved. 

Fajar thought it can’t  be like this. There will be no end for them if he didn’t take a big step. So in a heavily frustation, a friend introduced Tiara to him. She was a young doctor, pretty but of course not as pretty as Indah, and she adored Fajar so much. 2 weeks after met He proposed to her and a month later they get married.

Indah was in depression. Tried a suicide once again. But God saved her once again. A week before Fajar’s marriage, she left palu, with a very broken heart. We took her to the airport. She was too pale, and thin, and fragile. She cuts her long beautiful sanchai hair. She said it’s to forget a past.

2 years later in Surabaya she met a young lawyer. In the church. Who was fascinated by her fragile beauty. He chased her for more than 1 year. Then she told him openly that she is not a perfect girl. She already gave her everything to a guy before. She has nothing to give to him anymore. But he is so crazily madly in love to Indah. Even so, he still wants to married her. He said he just wants her heart. Then 8 months later they get married. Now they already have 2 children.

fajar and tiara also have 3 children.

they all are my friends. But I am very close with fajar because we are in the same gang since high school hahaha.. tiara’s mother also my friend lol I am very very very close with her mother because of our job. We always use her mother service in office. Indah is my friend we were very close because she was always talks what she could not talk to others when her relationship in Fajar was in trouble. But I was so young and all we can do was just watching my girlfriend is a gumiho kdrama and crying together in her room LOL wkwkwkwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Lawyerh I wish I was imagining playing with the dimple oppa :mrgreen: or had the time to watchTYH with sub:joy: , I was cleaning the home and cooking food for party all day  , my daughter birthday today , my poor back is killing me & my head soon will be hurt by  the voice of the 8 children she invited to her party :sweatingbullets:

waving to everyone :wub: ,  @cenching nice story :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I think creating @sushilicious sugary monster is your best creation yet!

Next on the list is @Dhakra

Never! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1